Ultraseven X Series Guide

Sh15uya II?
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Jim Ballard
Go Go!

Ultraseven X Series Guide

Post by Jim Ballard »

SciFi Japan is now running an Ultraseven X Series Guide, containing profiles of the principal cast and staff (including personal and professional history of all the directors and writers), extensive episode guides and trivia for all twelve episodes, production credits and information on the soundtrack and DVD releases.

Just to point out the obvious: as TVN haven't subbed episodes 8 thru 12 yet, it would be best to skip those entries in the episode guide. There are no spoilers for those episodes anywhere else in the article.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2007 ... ies-guide/
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I've always wondered if there was an ongoing joke with the characters names. Like maybe Jin would have been Agent J (J for Japan?) and Elea sure sounds like L.

I'll probably touch on the guest stars stuff as we release episodes 8-12. Anyway, I'm really hoping to have the series fully subbed by next week?
Raida|23
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: too much to list

Post by Raida|23 »

Oh, good news, i'm going to read it right now.
reagen
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by reagen »

Nice!! Thanks a lot, this is some reading.... :D
I wish they make more and more Ultra series like this one!
For Honor, And Justice...
Deuce Frahba
Gao
Favorite series: GARO
Favorite Actor?: hmm... dunno
Favorite Band: the pillows
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Deuce Frahba »

takenoko wrote:I've always wondered if there was an ongoing joke with the characters names. Like maybe Jin would have been Agent J (J for Japan?) and Elea sure sounds like L.
You know it's kind of ironic. I was watching this show with my cousin the other day (he liked Tiga so I thought I'd show him something more recent) and as I described the plot to him he commented "Sounds like Men In Black." I kinda saw where he was coming from, but then while watching the show I realized that "Jin and Kei" is very similar namewise to "J and K". This didn't help to quell his suspicions. :) Still seems like a coincidence to me though.
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Re:

Post by Shado Kabuto »

takenoko wrote:I've always wondered if there was an ongoing joke with the characters names. Like maybe Jin would have been Agent J (J for Japan?) and Elea sure sounds like L.

I'll probably touch on the guest stars stuff as we release episodes 8-12. Anyway, I'm really hoping to have the series fully subbed by next week?
That's good news to hear wanna know what happened to Jay's memories
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.

Return to “UltraSeven X”