Dairanger 32 released

As promised, we would restart this show when the DVDs are out. Well, they're out now
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< ZyuRanger | DaiRanger | MegaRanger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Dairanger 32 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

A Gouma with a missing left leg traps Shouji and a little girl in its birdcage dimension while Ryuu struggles with the guilt of ignoring Shouji's call for help.

Actual episode itself.

Spoiler
I don't recall like a monster of the week so much than the one in this episode. It really had some personality behind it. Quite sad that its leg was cut off because it was drunk and was unable to do anything about it.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Dairanger 32 released

Post by Catastrophe »

I like that despite the fact that Zydos gets the leg back for him, DaiRenOh cleaves him in the end. Proves that a golden leg is nothing to a Sentai Mechas sword strike?
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

Another episode with Kou being inexplicably absent.
Were there problems with child labor laws or something?

edit:
Yeah, The MOTW for this episode had something cool about him. Beyond being a drunk in a kids show.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

This was a fun and weird episode. But it was really odd from going to the Chi Palace, back to the regular Dairenoh. Nowadays we would be seeing cluster fu** combo for at least 5 episodes. I wish Koh wasn't absent from this episode. It's gotta be a conflict from schooling. What's worse is Daimugen being absent. I really wish Daimugen wasn't underused.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

archer9234 wrote:This was a fun and weird episode. But it was really odd from going to the Chi Palace, back to the regular Dairenoh. Nowadays we would be seeing cluster fu** combo for at least 5 episodes. I wish Koh wasn't absent from this episode. It's gotta be a conflict from schooling. What's worse is Daimugen being absent. I really wish Daimugen wasn't underused.
Now that I think about it, Dairenoh was the newest thing they used.
No bazooka either. This could have easily been episode 9 without any continuity issues.

Well, at least they used the motorcycles. They rarely use those.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

No no no Ryo if Birdemic has taught anything the only way to get rid of Eagles is with coat hangers.

Nice to see a monster with some personality, by the way who was the actor for the Gouma guy looked familiar?
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

Episode was fun but every time the MOTW did his kick thing all I could think of was "Rider Kick!!!" lol

Return to “Sentai-Gosei Sentai DaiRanger”