kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Re: Goseiger 2 released

Post by kaemmerite »

harpdevil wrote:It felt rushed that the GoseiMachines were a legend and then they pretty much immediately got them afterwards. They're supposed to be rookies after all, and if the machines are legendary it would mean that the other, more experienced Angels haven't achieved what they managed in less then half an hour. I just feel that more could have been made of it.
I see what you're saying, but like I said, there's two things I suppose could've happened.

1. "A wizard did it," and the solar flare that was supposed to magnify their powers to help them go home, magnified the unity of their hearts at that moment, such that the Gosei Machines were summoned.

2. The solar flare thing was a test by Master Head to see if their convictions were true. They passed the test, so Master Head gave them the machines. I didn't even think about this being a possibility until Arawynn said it.

Personally, I lean to theory one, since Master Head doesn't seem to have that much power on his own (otherwise he could just beam the Goseigers up). It also seems to fit better and would be less lazy writing than the second option. *shrug* I dunno, it works for me.

So I realize everyone else has probably looked up the toys and stuff and already knew this, but I haven't, so I'll just throw it out here. It looks pretty obvious the Gosei Machines are going to have changing forms. Since they don't start out as mecha, they just assimilate certain vehicles, it seems natural that they'll be able to assimilate different vehicles to create different mecha forms...so like, instead of a jumbo jet, the dragon head assimilates an 18-wheeler or something. So that seems like it'll be pretty cool.
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

But the fact that you're even having to come up with your own plot so that it makes sense speaks volumes. I want to have that from the show, not some made up theories in the comments. Well anyway, it's only episode 2, I've already talked about this more than I wanted to.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Man what happened with having mystery in the show? Not everything needs to be explained right now. You just need to know that the Goseigers are the only ones who can stop the Warstars which they cut off humanity's only chance of fighting them. Also why you guys need to get hung up on the legendary thing? Just relax and don't let your adult minds get so hung up on insignificant things like that.
Bluntasaur
7X
Dreamy: Natsuki/BoukenYellow
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: PANGYA!
Quote: "You have the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up!" - Chris Rock, Lethal Weapon 4

Post by Bluntasaur »

Phoenix512 wrote:Man what happened with having mystery in the show? Not everything needs to be explained right now. You just need to know that the Goseigers are the only ones who can stop the Warstars which they cut off humanity's only chance of fighting them. Also why you guys need to get hung up on the legendary thing? Just relax and don't let your adult minds get so hung up on insignificant things like that.
Yeah, what he said.
Rule 34 of #TV-Nihon:

It is always Decade's fault. No exceptions.
Peanut
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gingaman
Dreamy: 佐藤 祐基
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: ビースト・オン!

Post by Peanut »

I think Hyde is going to end up being a very interesting character. Can't wait for his episodes.
刺激、俺流、わが意を尽くす 「アイアン・ウィル」 ゲキバイオレット!

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”