Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Goseiger 3 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

The Landick siblings split apart after Moune decides to get her leg twisted. Will Moune and Agri be able to make up to defeat the latest Warstar before it turns the Earth into one giant frozen wasteland?

Spoiler
I find this episode funny for the reason that the actress who plays Moune is older than the actor who plays Agri who's supposed to be her older brother. I guess Agri has a bit more resistant to charge ahead compared to Moune who uses the best attack right off the bat. Nozumu's father is one easy-going guy who allows five strangers to live in his house without charging rent.

For the people who complain about stuff not being explain, they did the explanation of the winged eyeballs but it won't satisfy you guys though.

Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Re: Goseiger 3 released

Post by Battra »

I like how Alata's becoming the one to keep the team on track alot people had called him wimpy but he's turn9ing out to be pretty strong. I'm surprised that they've decided not to include a main female villain this year, I can't seem to think of the last Sentai series where their hasn't actually been any main female villain.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Dekaranger and Kakuranger has no main female villian.
Last edited by archer9234 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

^you edited that post reallll quick.

archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I never said Dai to begin with. I added Kaku. I forgot about the Youkai Army.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Oh noes! Eri is lost!
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

What is she wearing? Is there a bigger picture of that?

Edit: Oh, that is the large version. It looked like it was resized, but I guess that's the only version she put up on her blog
Dr Kain
Adventure
Favorite series: DaiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Garo & KR Kiva
Dreamy: Mele (GekiRanger)
Favorite Band: Mois Dix Mois
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: I am a Jenova witness, have you accapted your Sephiroth today? Remember, Aeris died for our sins.

Post by Dr Kain »

Well I think I am done. I just finished watching all three episodes in one sitting and this show is just bland. The rangers are way too young, the effects look so cheaply made (CGI sparks are NOT good), , the main villians look like normal monsters of the day without a backstory, and the rangers have to use cards to do everything. Instead of giving us some great battles all we get are rangers jumping around instead of actual combat. I don't expect every series to be DaiRanger or GekiRanger, but come on, do something that does not require a card attack or a flip!!! The only positive thing I can say about this show is the subs themselves are truly outstanding and I give my hat to those who worked on them. With that said, I hope some of you find to enjoy this series, but I'll put my time somewhere else.
Fobo911
Go Go!
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kotoha-chan!
Favorite Actor?: Suzuka Morita
My boom: Girls
Quote: "The average person has one ovary and one testicle."

Post by Fobo911 »

I don't know why I was expecting this teamwork issue to be resolved at around episode 5-6... It would have been weird for me to continue the Landick tribe's isolation for another two or three episodes. At least they now at least understand the power of five instead of two or one.

We obviously know of Agri and Moune's strong relationship as siblings in the mega rock hard Landick tribe (does anybody have an idea of what kind of meat they were eating when they sat at the fire?). I'm now interested in finding out Alata and Eri's connections in the Skick tribe; they are obviously extremely cheerful and optimistic that they can get the job done.

I understand mismatching your socks once, but doing it twice and then slipping up the stairs when wearing slippers? Kind of stubborn for a professor, eh? (Then again, Einstein did *insert stupid thing* as a child and Reagan did *insert non-political occupation* before becoming president and blah blah blah.)

Since the Goseigers are obviously going to help the professor on astronomy, I wonder what aspects of the subject will they accompany him on. They might figure out a way to communicate with or get back to Gosei World through his knowledge and teachings.

This was a decent episode. We now know that the five live together, and I wonder what the whole place will look like in later episodes after they have settled into the new living environment. I still hope we see flashbacks of their history in Gosei World and how everyday life was over there compared to that on Earth.
"The average person has one ovary and one testicle."
-Psychology textbook
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

What's wrong with mismatched socks? I just keep mine in a box and pull out the first two that don't have too many holes in them
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Einstein didn't wear socks XD
Fobo911
Go Go!
Dreamy: Kotoha-chan!
Favorite Actor?: Suzuka Morita
My boom: Girls
Quote: "The average person has one ovary and one testicle."

Post by Fobo911 »

takenoko wrote:What's wrong with mismatched socks? I just keep mine in a box and pull out the first two that don't have too many holes in them
I wish I had your tolerance in mismatched socks. I had such terrible self-esteem in the 1st grade after kids basically bullied me because of my name, the fact that I'm Asian and therefore automatically Chinese by 1st grade "common sense", that one time I wore mismatched socks to school and had the entire class laughing at me. One of the worst days out of all the bad days of my life, haha.

I suppose it's no big deal if the professor wears mismatched socks every day, but it's certainly looks like it's going to bother Nozomu for a while if it's only the first/second time he noticed it.
"The average person has one ovary and one testicle."
-Psychology textbook
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

So, can anyone read the monster's bio provided by Tv-Asahi.

According to wiki, Yuzeikusu is basically a Chironomidae alien.

What's more interesting is that apparently he's named after the film "The Thing" (遊星からの物体X, Yūsei kara no Buttai Ekkusu). Apparently, all of Warstar and it's monsters are named after famous science-fiction films. How accurate is this?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

The profile itself isn't too interesting, the description is mostly about his freezing power. His hobby is snowball fights

I've heard the sci-fi theory before too. Like Bureidoran is Blade Runner or Dereputa is an anagram of Predator.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

zheyao wrote:According to wiki, Yuzeikusu is basically a Chironomidae alien.
I thought it was a moth for some reason. Ah well. Anyway as I said before the monster designs in this series really appeal to me.

And so now we have a home base, and a (short) explanation of the "embiggenators." Hopefully this means we'll start getting more and more info about the bad guys every episode.

Other than that not much else to say about this episode. I thought it was pretty solid.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”