< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Re: Gosei 7 released

Post by Shado Kabuto »

Awesome splash page again take-chan

very funny episode the old man pretending that his wife had passed away to only to get some snookie with Eri... creepy
I also like the fact that Agri learn some new techniques by helping him with the field and such.

Also the last bit was hilarious.
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

the old man never pretended anything. Eri just assumed.

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Shado Kabuto wrote:Awesome splash page again take-chan
Thanks. Once again it's Kegareshia's work. It's fitting for the show

I also liked the way Agri learned some techniques by doing mundane farm work. Although that tossing the axe in the air thing was done by Hyde earlier. So far I'm finding these two more interesting than Alata
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

I usually expect the smart monsters like this to actually last a while before they are defeated..

Overall I liked some parts of the episode, except I really didn't like how the monster got beat by being tickled <_< Tho at leats we know that the warstars could be ticklish! Wait to find weak spots ^_^

The.. sexual innuendos were also pretty messed up, its almost as if they're telling kids that running off with perverted old mans that ould do who knows what to you is good xD

I like how the guy almost stopped the gattai, tho it would have made more sense if they had gotten the landick brothers at this episode at that exact moment, because you know.. it would have made more sense if the motw had been beat by these mechas when they've never been seen before.. rather than having made an appearance before =/
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

I agree Hyde has the stragetic yet honest mentality of his profession and Agri is the hardcore yet gentle-natured side when it comes to helping the humans.

and tuss i'm basing my opinion on the episode that's all.
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

Fidchell wrote:
I like how the guy almost stopped the gattai, tho it would have made more sense if they had gotten the landick brothers at this episode at that exact moment, because you know.. it would have made more sense if the motw had been beat by these mechas when they've never been seen before.. rather than having made an appearance before =/
I know what you mean. It would have been more meaningful here. Last week it's like they had nothing to do at all with the main plot. I would have expected the skiick brothers, or something.

TrueZero
7X
Favorite series: Shinkenger, W
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Detective Conan

Post by TrueZero »

One, I just love the fact that one of them actually had the idea to go after them before the Gattai. The previous enemies were simply 'Oh I'll beat you because I can.' while this one, 'I'll beat this part, because without it, you're done for!'

I do agree that they should have held off of Landick Brothers to introduce them this epic, because it is actually a Landick Focus episode.

I'm still laughing at the little comedic twist, we're led to think of this guy as a widower, no wait! He's just a perv. That's one bit not getting into a PR series if they go for this one.

Well this just leads me closer to the idea we'll see the Skick Brothers in about a month, keeping to the traditional formula of course. Heck, it's common to see a new combination in that episode number.
I don't have anything to put in here right now.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

seriously what the hell is wrong with this show. i figured out the pace of a goseiger episode: stupid -> still stupid -> a bit better -> back to being stupid. they'd better bump up this show soon or i'm gonna lose intrest in sentai. i also though we were gonna get some skick brothers in this episode guess not.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Animetigerlily
7X
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Trip-hop

Post by Animetigerlily »

For some reason, i kept thinking of Hiramechimedes (I probably spelled that wrong, but oh well) when i saw the MOTW... Probably because he's an intellectual baddie...
omechron
Adventure

Post by omechron »

i also though we were gonna get some skick brothers in this episode guess not.
Denied
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't talk about previews for the next episode
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Next time on To Catch a Predator...

It was so weird that Eri didn't get offended at being treated as an object. It's stuff like this that makes it hard to understand the goal of Japanese feminism.

Agri shouldn't underestimate people so much. Eri is a Goseiger so she is perfectly capable of handling a human if trouble arises. Agri also made a mistake in assuming that old man is harmless because of his age. I'm surprised that he didn't pick up on how the old man tried to get rid of him when they first met. It was very clear that the old man wanted to spend some alone time with Eri.

Having Dereputa making comments from the shadows and then suddenly seeing Buredoran is right behind him observing was a great visual. It looks like those two don't get along.

Seriously, raw pieces of cabbage make for a tasty snack? I can at least accept that the raw slices of daikon are crunchy.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I don't know if I'd characterize anything that happened in 7 as Japanese feminism
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Maybe I should rephrase. Wouldn't the writers be concerned that Japanese feminists be upset from this?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Oh, I see. Yeah, probably

I guess they try to make it okay because this is the most innocent version of kidnapping that they can make for a children's show?

I mean, the scene where he takes Eri away, he picks her up like a sack of potatoes. If she had been more vehemently opposed or if things made the scene more grave, that would have been worse. Like Eri's entire attitude "Oh yeah, I'm the prize, la la la la." probably helps take the edge off it, I guess?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Just remember that Eri's mind is in a constant state of stoned. She doesn't think like normal girls do. If Moune was the prize instead, I can imagine her acting more resistant of being carried around like that or even treated as a prize. Eri is on a different level of thinking compared to most women.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”