Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Re: Goseiger 10 released

Post by archer9234 »

As long as they don't pull a BullBlack. I never like when people undie.
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Barim »

archer9234 wrote:As long as they don't pull a BullBlack. I never like when people undie.
Don't tell me that plotline was copied directly to the PR version?
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Second train of thought. As this seems to happen before the tower collapses, this actually gives the Warstar a previous history with the Gosei Angels, although it seems to have happened not to far before. I suppose this is good, as I like how the sentai team is usually made to fight the series enemies.

It doesn't matter. All tremble in fear at Pirate Gosei Great.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I would disagree about Hyde and Magis fighting the Warstar before the tower collapse. It was implied that they fought the Warstar around the same time that they destroyed the tower. I don't think the Goseigers fought the Warstar before they appeared to destroy the tower.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Barim wrote:
archer9234 wrote:As long as they don't pull a BullBlack. I never like when people undie.
Don't tell me that plotline was copied directly to the PR version?
Yes, Mike's death story line was identical to Hyuuga's.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

So nice to see Sen playing the role of green again, hopefully it will be full time for the series. I like these episodes where we get to see some peeks form when the Tower fell, Warstar really planned their invasion out take out the Tower while simultaneously launching their plans to boil the ocean.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

I honestly do not think we've not seen the last of GoseiGreen, something makes it feel oddly obvious. I really think an above poster's BullBlack reference might have some significance. Anyway, to keep from specualating....

Good backstory episode and yay for Pirate Mecha. I think they might be overdoing the researcher comedy characters though.
Image Image
Image Image
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

I was hoping for a better episode, since it was Hyde's, but it was another bland episode... I'm starting to think that the two good episodes the series had will be exceptions...

I think te sixth ranger will be a teacher or older student from seaick tribe. Probably green. I hope its a girl.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

That marine biologist gave me a case of déjà vu:
http://www.f-toys.net/index.php?m=fprod ... duct_id=86

Alata made it clear that this weirdo is "special" so I expect we will see more of him.

With each passing episode, it seems like Eri becomes more annoying to me. I shudder to think that her annoying habits are rubbing off on Moune.

I wonder how long the writers are going to keep up the pattern of Master Head getting cut off during his messages.
Fobo911
Go Go!
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kotoha-chan!
Favorite Actor?: Suzuka Morita
My boom: Girls
Quote: "The average person has one ovary and one testicle."

Post by Fobo911 »

I had a vibe from this episode that perhaps Sakana-kun would be the sixth ranger because of him calling Hyde "angel-san," (I don't know if I would like to see a Genta-like ranger for a second straight series) but then as someone said before, he could have just compared Hyde to the angelfish. But you have to consider Hyde's reaction... He was like, "WTF? Meh, if he figured me out, then he's a pretty smart bastard."
"The average person has one ovary and one testicle."
-Psychology textbook
TrueZero
7X
Favorite series: Shinkenger, W
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Detective Conan

Post by TrueZero »

Watching this episode I remember back to when I speculated that the sixth ranger would be green. Guess that got shot down. :(

Well, I have a theory, whats to say that Magis isn't alive and simply healing from his injuries?
In that one it was pretty obvious that he had died. But we have no clue if Magis had died, given he's a Seaick, throwing himself into the water may have had a positive effect on his body. Given the fact that Hyuuga was confirmed to have died, the group only believes Magis to be dead. So I'm holding onto that one until I see confirmation.

Anyway, I like the MotW from this episode, boiling the sea is a pretty good way to cause havoc, because if you evaporate all of that water, and it turns to rain, you have a guaranteed flood. Plus he left them to recover, not because he thought of them as weak but because he wanted to get back to work.

Finally, not a sidekick for the scientist, I'd be alright with at most, five appearances from that guy, make him a recurring character, but not a secondary one. Please.

Although I did lol at the scene where they were discussing Angelfish and completely missing the point of the other. Just watching the reactions was priceless.

Overall, I liked this episode, nice bit of backstory, and I'm a sucker for that.
I don't have anything to put in here right now.
shinken10
There are four lights!
There are four lights!

Post by shinken10 »

Slowly but surely a plot is forming. Buredoran says " He's already defeated one" refering to the warstar monster killing Gosei Green. But there was a chuckle and the music made it seem to have a clue. There is a link with the warstar and the Goseigers. Maybe long ago they were heads of water air and earth, and became evil.

I think professor Amachi and his side kick have some sort of relation with Master Headder and Datas.......maybe.
That somehow the Goseiger were supposed to meet Amachi, and Amachi is kind of like there watcher. If that makes sense

[snip]

I cant wait for the show to develop a more dramatic and suspenseful feel.
Last edited by takenoko on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: 1 week ban for posting spoilers
Tak3.0

Post by Tak3.0 »

takenoko wrote:Did anyone else notice the cameo by DekaGreen? What a cool thing, Gosei's green ranger

yeah we've known for a month.

dukemon22 wrote:TerebiMag/Kun has confirmed that we will. Magis will be played by Yosuke Ito:

http://ameblo.jp/yosukeandyou/entry-10494454276.html

03-24-2010, 08:55 AM

Alcin91 wrote:From what i read roughly,it says that Hyde gets a partner.That guy is Hyde's close friend sent to the human world.His name is Magis.

However he was killed by the Warstar alien because he took a blow for Hyde when Hyde is in a pinch.

So yeah,friend die,sudden power up in the senshi,KABOOM,alien dies.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Yes, because everybody keeps up with the magazine news. :roll:
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

tak 3, some people like to enjoy the show by watching it. Not reading about it in a magazine

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”