Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Re: Gosei 19 released

Post by archer9234 »

In a little bit, he will be nerfed. Like every other late added hero(es).
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

takenoko wrote:Just so we're clear, grand and ground are spelled and pronounced the same way in Japanese. Are you sure the promotional material said grand, or was that just how someone translated the Japanese?
Sorry, should have clarified. Grand was the initial consensus, based on whoever translated it, although I'm assumong everyone switched to Ground after Groundion debuted.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Loved that they actually showed the human side in this episode, alot of times we don't get to see the side of the innocents caught up in the battles, it's nice that they're continuing on from the Shinkenger episode with Mako's parents. Gosei Ground/Grand looks pretty awesome compared to Great, the head could use abit of trimming so it doesn't look like a giant middle finger.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Squall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Rider-Man!
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Squall »

Am I the only one happy to hear they used the Gosei Knight theme song again?

& I know he's a header who can change and all that, but I think it looks ridiculously uncomfortable to fight as the head and upside down.
If I was him, I'd be more concerned with how many episodes he has to fight like that until they have an all combination gattai where he can be a foot or something. xD
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I was under the impression that GoseiKnight would employ a slow but powerful fighting style since it is so heavily armored. This episode leaves me confused now because the evolved Headder uses a mix of fast and slow attacks. I wasn't expecting GoseiKnight to be fast enough to dash at the incredibly agile Buredoran.

Using a luxury cruise ship as the base for SeaLeon was a creative idea. I would've expected something like a battleship.

I'm having trouble understanding why the Yuuma commanders use the canister that they were sealed in. Wouldn't the logical action be to destroy it so that they can't be sealed? I guess it holds some hidden secret.

Nozomu's dad is just so random. How did he ever get his PhD if he believes that thinking too much burns precious calories? I guess his life as a grad student/slave labor for a tyrannical professor drove him insane.

Agri may put up a tough act but it was surprising to see him have a nervous breakdown like that.

Eri's hair reminds me of Xena/Gabrielle. Does that mean she will eventually become a lesbian Goseiger?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>Wouldn't the logical action be to destroy it so that they can't be sealed?

Maybe that wasn't their prison so much it was their front door? It just kind of reminds me of the crevice for Gedoushuu

>Nozomu's dad is just so random. How did he ever get his PhD if he believes that thinking too much burns precious calories?

I don't want to look up an academic journal, but it has been said that the brain uses a lot of energy proportional to the rest of the body:
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=381608
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

gosei ground? sounds more like gosei grand to me i'll know as soon as i get my leon celluar soon. what type of animal are the two knight brothers ones a lion but what's the sky one? buredoran truly is deveilish with his plans. i hope we get a gosei gattai and gosei grand combination soon
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

^I get the impression that they are both lions. It was probably just a happy coincidence that there is a marine mammal called a sea lion. It seemed strange that the Vulcan Headder wasn't included.
takenoko wrote: >Nozomu's dad is just so random. How did he ever get his PhD if he believes that thinking too much burns precious calories?

I don't want to look up an academic journal, but it has been said that the brain uses a lot of energy proportional to the rest of the body:
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=381608
Let me clarify. I guess the calories burned from studying aren't so "precious" if his solution is to binge upon garlic steak.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

As I mentioned in the qc thread, Skion is probably a portmanteau of Sky and Lion
Rosso Eagle Saviour
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by Rosso Eagle Saviour »

so... no one here noticed that there's two guest stars in this episode?
it's the actor of Ninja Red (also Hyuuga'a actor in Gingaman) and the actress of Ninja White in Kakuranger.
sorry I forgot their name...
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Teruaki Ogawa and Satomi Hirose. Teruaki was also in Movie Taisen Core as the fan guys from the computer enterprise in the Nobunaga part. It's especially funny since both character were shipped a lot in Kakuranger and that GoseiGround has the same face structure than Muteki Shogun, and with a Kappa MOTW.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”