Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Goseiger 20 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

A Yuuma beast is eating the rotten hearts of love. But wouldn't pure hearts be more tasty though?

Spoiler
This episode reminds us that the Gosei Angels aren't human in heart as they don't really quite get the concept of love. The whole love is war concept was taken literally in this episode. I still trying to figure out what <don> is. I figured that Eri would say something like that not Moune. I'm a bit surprised that GoseiKnight would fight this Yuuma beast as it doesn't really affect the Earth. It's just some useless emotion to him. Oh well.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Re: Goseiger 20 released

Post by m4rc0 »

I think Knight chases all Yuuma Beasts. He might not be able to pollute, but he'll help the others in the task.

I was hoping for the skyick brothers to be in the chest and hands this time... GoseiGround is terribly bulky and clumsy.

Nozomu was out of character. Those advices they gave were the common motivational ones... Not much in this episode really.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Is this Skick Brothers token second 'I'm not useless' usage? I can't remember if it was used a second time or not.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Not really the best episode, but it's nice to see how the team reacts to human concepts.

They must not have much confidence in the Goseiger movie since all they've given us small blurbs compared to what we've gotten with Double.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

The Yuuma Beast had the ability to pollute the earth. It's just that it was weak. Remember, when they resurrected it they said something about it being really weak, but there was plenty of food for it to build its strength back up. It's just that it hadn't eaten enough to be able to start its pollution before the Gosegiers destroyed it.

This episode was slightly better than I expected. I thought it was going to drag and be a really lame filler episode, but it turned out to be a somewhat tolerable filler episode. The best part was definitely the professor's scene. He needs to be in more of the episodes.
boukenbluekiva
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by boukenbluekiva »

Love is War, Yes that is true but sound so Wrong at the Same Time. XDDD
I think was a Funny episode.

Especially for Alata's final comment. XDD

Ten Years of Power,Wisdom, and Henshin
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Battra wrote:They must not have much confidence in the Goseiger movie since all they've given us small blurbs compared to what we've gotten with Double.
It's usually like that for Sentai movies in the beginning. Probably in 1-2 weeks we should get footage of the movie.
sqizzo
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O; Kamen Rider Gaim; Kamrn Rider Wizard
Favorite Band: Wrist
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: ka BOOM!
Quote: "My grandmother said this...when people love others, they become weaker, but it is nothing to be ashamed of. True weakness lies elsewhere."

Post by sqizzo »

hate is also a pollution...a pollution for love...hahaha. anyway, this episode is funny.

especially the part where the professor flash back...beating up people for love...good advice for the kids. haha. anyway, the yuuma beast this time could actually use his power for good. love is painful and it would be nice if there is a cure for it.
The darkness first descend,
The darkness will not end,
The darkness i befriend,
The darkness i command.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

To easily remove the pain of love isn't necessary a good thing. You aren't going to learn anything by removing pain of heartbreak. It's a necessary thing so you can grow as a person.
sqizzo
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O; Kamen Rider Gaim; Kamrn Rider Wizard
Favorite Band: Wrist
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: ka BOOM!
Quote: "My grandmother said this...when people love others, they become weaker, but it is nothing to be ashamed of. True weakness lies elsewhere."

Post by sqizzo »

Phoenix512 wrote:You aren't going to learn anything by removing pain of heartbreak. It's a necessary thing so you can grow as a person.
but when you already experience alot of pain and you already learn alot of thing...but you still havent grow as a person...i think having someone removing it is a good thing...
The darkness first descend,
The darkness will not end,
The darkness i befriend,
The darkness i command.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

It's sad that Professor Amachi knows the most about love among them.

It was interesting to see that businessman obsess over the text messages since women are stereotyped to do it more.

I don't know what Takuya was thinking, jumping in front on Takazaki-san like some kind of stalker.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

man that prof really is just an old pervert unless that was him in his school years which i find that hard to believe. the funniest part of this epiosde was when the goseigers were invisible and suddenly turned visible. gosei knight still putting other people in harms way.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
MadMegas4
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gundam Wing
Favorite Band: L'ark~n~Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Tokusatsu
Quote: That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it worked out pretty well so far

Post by MadMegas4 »

Personally i dont like Goseiger that much, but GOSEIKNIGHT IS THE SHIT
I CAN DO THE LOOKUPZ

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”