2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Re: Goseiger 23 released

Post by AeonRanger »

lol this episode was quite funny the funniest bits were when they were all hit by the sparks and the fat professor just took almost everything off. and when the gosei girls got sent up flying in the air to and things came flying down. even though he didn't appear in the rest of the episode i knew that he would appear eventually. and i thought my drawings were terrible alata's just takes the biscuit
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Easily my favorite episode of the series so far. The humor hit the right notes or, if it didn't, the situation was so ridiculous it was comical anyway. And for kids in Japan, it probably also served its purpose as being educational about the dangers of using too much air conditioning in the summer and alternatives available to them and their families. Alata's drawing skills (or lack thereof) making a return at the beginning of the episode was also a nice bit of continuity.
KamenRiderStarz
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Den-O, W,Gokai, Magi
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva, Shinken
Dreamy: Mele, Umeko, Luka
Favorite Actor?: Koji Seto
Favorite Band: AAA, TETRA-FANG
My boom: Gao/Ryuki
Quote: Ore, Sanjou!!!!!!!
Let's Make this Showy - Capt. Marvelous

Post by KamenRiderStarz »

I actually enjoyed this episode, very funny

I thought the scene with Alata, Agri, and Hyde was a little stupid until they cut to Eri and Moune looking at each one when they scream out

The one thing i kept thinking to myself thoughout the episode "where the hell is GoseiKnight??"

Overall I was pretty good can't wait for the next episode for the Super Goseiger debut
CycloneTrigger
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: KR W/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kuuga/Agito
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by CycloneTrigger »

I gotta say this episode was pretty funny. :lol:
TrueZero
7X
Favorite series: Shinkenger, W
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Detective Conan

Post by TrueZero »

I forgot to mention my thoughts on Goseiknight in this episode, I think that while he knew about the attack, he would have stepped in if he was really needed, but remember that he said that the Goseigers need training. As a result, I think he was seeing if they could handle a Yuuma Beast without his help, up to a point.
I don't have anything to put in here right now.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I'm pretty sure GoseiKnight didn't show up at first because he knew the Yuuma Beast's plan was really stupid.

I don't mean that sarcastically either. I'm serious. In a few of the earlier episodes, remember how GoseiKnight refused to do things for that reason. When one of the monsters got big, he refused to join the fight because he said it didn't have the ability to hurt the planet any longer. He did that in another episode too, when the monster was normal-sized. Since the monster was in a place where it couldn't really do anything, plus the plan was stupid, GoseiKnight didn't bother showing up. When he got big, though, he was a threat apparently.

Man this was a silly episode. In a good way.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Maybe I should have reworded my comment about GoseiKnight not being around as his motivations are unpredictable at times. I was more annoyed by Alata and the others not mentioning him when they realized that they needed a way to use Seaick techniques. It's one thing for GoseiKnight not to show for some random reason, it's another when the Goseigers completely forgot about him and allow Hyde to suffer all of that heat.
Hears All
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Miu!!!
Favorite Actor?: Yumi Sugimoto
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Hears All »

I really liked how they educate kids about the environment and also applying it to the Goseigers and their journey of learning about humans
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Phoenix512 wrote:It's one thing for GoseiKnight not to show for some random reason, it's another when the Goseigers completely forgot about him and allow Hyde to suffer all of that heat.
Okay, yeah, I agree with you on that. When Hyde was in pain and they were all "We definitely need your Seaick techniques!" I was almost sure Alata would say something like "Wait, GoseiKnight can use all our techniques!" and then he'd show up. I was a bit annoyed by that too, but GoseiKnight not showing up still makes perfect sense is what I was saying.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

hahahha I love Hyde,Agri and Alata. That combination is just hilarious hahahaha. I was dissapointed they cut off when Moune and Eri were going to strip :( I liked how Dats was blushing when the Bikinis came off hahahahaha
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I'm wondering if this episode was written before Gosei Knight even entered the picture & they just decided to add him at the last minute, because there was no good reason to leave him out considering he can use all the elements. As for the episode itself I wasn't impressed by it, it felt like it was a safe filler episode nothing that expanded the team character wise especially with Hyde being down this would've been a great time to have Gosei Knight actually do some real teamwork with Atala & Agri.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

^ lol at Atala and Agri :)
Kagali
Infinity

Post by Kagali »

Oh man this was a great episode, I love it if only for the fact that the MotW was a freaking parody of Daigo Stardust.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”