Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Goseiger 24 released

Post by Zazelle »

Nice episode. I don't like the GoseiTenSword but it didn't matter after Hyde owned the monster in the most bad-ass way ever and Agri shaking off the poison was ool. I loved the little sound effect they did when Blob and Kingugon were telling Buredoran that he was going to be punished. I wonder what that will be?
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Arawynn »

Ah! Finally a GOOD power up armor and weapons! I was dreading it would be another coat/jacket add-on.
The headders jutting out of chests looks a bit odd. Hopefully they will grow on me as the series progresses. The sword globe looks weird too. It could have been maybe oblong shaped or something to look less cumbersome.
Good fighting in the episode. :D
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Man, when was the last time we had a full team power up? Gekiranger I think was the last one and that was a while... Though the front of their outfits do seem... a little awkward in terms of combat... "I want to hit you, but I can't reach past this damn giant head on my chest!" ><;
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
MacrossDynamite7
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by MacrossDynamite7 »

How was Buredoran able to hear the sound of the Abare header? Alata heard it...but then he's Gosei?

Buredoran is an interesting character for sure!

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”