Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Goseiger 25 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Moune has thoughts of her mother but will she leave her fellow Goseigers for her and go to Gosei World?

Spoiler
I guess Buredoran is being seen a bit differently from Alata. Man Alata continues to have great insight. It must be tough for Agri who wants to help Moune but at the same time, he must protect the people. I like the use of Camoumirage to change the monster's form from Hyper Datas to a Bibi.
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Re: Goseiger 25 released

Post by Barim »

Yet to see the episode, but a parent for the yellow senshi? Is it a guest role from a previous yellow senshi or another sentai actor?
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I checked, the mom's actress apparently has nothing to do with Sentai before this
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i can see a bit of resemblence between monue and her mother even a bit of agiri in his mother to. leave it to gosei knight to snuff out problems before any other person maybe he should become a detective now gosei knight is hard-boiled. i thought camomauge only worked on hyde. so now we head into more story situated episodes once again all involving gosei knight
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I like the notion that Alata made about Buredoran being different from the other Yuuma beasts by attempting to power up with the Abare Headder. Maybe this furthers the suggestion someone made a while back about him being a fallen Gosei Angel? This is pure speculation however.
Mr. Gone
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Actor?: Will Smith
Favorite Band: Boyz II Men
My boom: World Of Warcraft

Post by Mr. Gone »

I was thinking maybe Buredoran might become the 6th actual Goseiger in the near future. Datas still has that blank card spot on his forehead, it ain't for GoseiKnight's card so maybe it'll be for Buredoran's. They could do the whole "redeemed Ranger" thing we've seen before in Sentai based on Catastrophe's suggestion he might be a fallen former Ranger.
Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension
-Sousuke Aizen
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I doubt Buredoran will become the sixth Goseiger. He's probably more likely to be in a sense the "big bad" of Goseiger overall. Probably the Yuuma Beasts will get defeated soon and Buredoran will weasel his way into the next villain group. He may be after an item or just power to defeat the Goseigers, but I really really doubt he'll join them.

As for this episode, "Don't tell anyone else you saw me" is an immediate red flag in these kinds of series.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: LEGO

Post by Arigomi »

Moune should really be wary of walking into a bright light.

Well, we already knew that Buredoran was different from the other Yuuma Beasts. It's already been established that he wasn't even alive when the other Yuuma Beasts were sealed away. His time spent as a Warstar also makes him unique. The other Yuuma Beasts rely on him to turn them into giants.

Makuin is really dangerous now that we know he can easily reassemble himself.

Is this their first encounter with a female Yuuma Beast?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I wouldn't go as far as saying that Buredoran wasn't alive when the other Yuuma beasts were sealed away. Or rather I don't remember hearing that. We don't know how he managed escaped being sealed in the first place.

Yes, it was the first time that they fought a female Yuuma beast. They only fought one female Warstar as well. This series doesn't have a strong female villain like the past Sentai series have. Goseiger needs the like of a Tayuu or Mele.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

It was nice seeing Agri being conflicted about his sister & protecting the people.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

I guess it's time for the episodes about the relationship between each ranger and Knight.

I wonder when they'll introduce the new mecha. They normally come with the power up.

Makuin is a great villain. If you can't beat them with force, try to do it in a clever way. If only we had more villains that think like that and heroes that use strategy like the shinkengers did...

It's always nice to see Hyde in action. Clever use of his mirage card. Knight also had his chance to shine, when he did his detective work. His fight with yellow was also cool.

That single Biibi that told Makuin about the failure was priceless.

Alata layed the foundations of Buredoran's development. He'll probably be a renegade Gosei angel, as many theorized.

Oh, and that whole part about Moune and her mother was lame. One of the lamest and most cliched plots.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: LEGO

Post by Arigomi »

Phoenix512 wrote:I wouldn't go as far as saying that Buredoran wasn't alive when the other Yuuma beasts were sealed away. Or rather I don't remember hearing that. We don't know how he managed escaped being sealed in the first place.
There was some discussion about in in the Epic 22 thread. Kingugon asks Buredoran how he knows about Nessie no Uobouzu. This implies that Buredoran wasn't there 10,000 years ago to have firsthand knowledge. Buredoran only knew about the Uobouzu through hearsay, saying that Uobouzu's strength was famous. Kingugon also labels Buredoran as a "new younger brother" when introducing him to Uobouzu.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Well as I said before, I don't think that Buredoran means he wasn't alive back then. It could mean that he was a lower rank Yuuma beast that fought minor battles back then. We all could be wrong about him but I still stick by with my idea that he was a low rank Yuuma beast that the Gosei Angels didn't bother to check if he was sealed or not.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

Good episode. Moune and Agri have a beautiful mom.

Also, I just found out that GoseiKnight's VA voices Maxima from The King of Fighters series! I did not recognise him!
MacrossDynamite7
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by MacrossDynamite7 »

Wouldn't Buredoran have to have some link to the Gosei since he was able to hear the Abrare Header... and only Gosei can hear the Abrare Headers roar?

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”