Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Re: Goseiger 29 released

Post by Battra »

Seeing as how Buredoran's been important in the series I wouldn't be surprised if he show's up later in the series, but yeah shame to see him die off so easily from getting double crossed. I'm surprised that Gosei Knight was the one to tell them that they didn't need the Miracle Headders to fight that seems more like something Alata would say, also interesting to note the Master Head wasn't around back during the first war with the Yuumaju.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Yeah I'm not totally convinced that Buredoran is gone, seeing as how Dereputa came back from his "death." He seems like too strong of a villain to just be out of the show that easily.

I was expecting some sort of new mecha combination or something, like all three of them joining together and the Miracle Headders being involved somehow, but maybe it's just as well that they didn't.

Hopefully the story will be as interesting without his scheming. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I kinda of don't mind if there hasn't been a new mecha formation with the Miracle Headders yet. They been doing a good job with the current mecha formations recently. Also having a new mecha upgrade for the Buredoran fight would defeat the purpose of GoseiKnight's speech about the Miracle Headders not doing the fighting. They won the fight with their own power along with Datas.
methos
7X
Favorite series: KRW
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by methos »

I'm... kind of surprised that Buredoran died. I thought he would have lasted through the whole show. I will miss your scheming and two-facedness Buredoran
Also have to agree. Buredoran was definitely the more interesting villain to me. I don't know that killing off Makuin and Kingugon so suddenly would have worked for the story, but killing off Buredoran doesn't help either.

Has it been bothering anyone else that every dire situation gets resolved in one episode in this series? The writers seem to be avoiding two-parters this year when there have been a few opportunities for some. The "Abare Headder" episode in particular bothered me with how quickly that was resolved.
windfall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by windfall »

I had fully expected to see Makuin eliminated this episode after what happened in the last one. I can say that I was genuinely surprised when that didn't happen.
methos wrote:Has it been bothering anyone else that every dire situation gets resolved in one episode in this series? The writers seem to be avoiding two-parters this year when there have been a few opportunities for some. The "Abare Headder" episode in particular bothered me with how quickly that was resolved.
I've definitely noticed it, but it hasn't bothered me. I think it contrasts nicely with W having nothing but 2-parters.
KamenRiderStarz
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Den-O, W,Gokai, Magi
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva, Shinken
Dreamy: Mele, Umeko, Luka
Favorite Actor?: Koji Seto
Favorite Band: AAA, TETRA-FANG
My boom: Gao/Ryuki
Quote: Ore, Sanjou!!!!!!!
Let's Make this Showy - Capt. Marvelous

Post by KamenRiderStarz »

I was kind of on the fence about this episode

The Good: The Conversation between the Master Head and the Gosei Tenshi mainly the focus on the Tower of Heaven being rebuilt and the possibilty of sending "reinforcements" (new Goseiger(s) maybe), the second thing was the twist at the end when the rift between Makuin and Kingugon was actually a ruse to show Buredoran's true intentions, that i didn't expect

THE BAD: THEY KILLED OFF BUREDORAN!!!!!!!!! I mean come on, he was a badass enemy (right up there with Juzo from Shinkenger) and i would of thought he be their final fight at the end of the series and with him gone I just think the Yuumajuu kinda of weak without him. I kinda hoping that maybe this means the end of the Yuumajuu and we will be introduced to a new enemy group or they introduce a new character to replace him, or the final option bring back Buredoran to lead a new enemy group to fight the Yuumajuu and Goseigers (even though I rather not want them to go down this path). Another thing that I didn't like was the story of this episode. When Buredoran sealed the Miracle Gosei Headders away I just there and thought to myself "I wonder how the get the powers back". The story was just weak and predictable, hopefully they can turn it around which im pretty sure they could (I mean there were probably a couple of episodes of Shinkenger I wasn't fond of).

Not really their best episode, but had some good parts that might be key to future episodes or I might just be reading into things were theres nothing there

Rating: 5.5/10

BIIBI BUG HIVE........classic
They plunder my heart.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

When Master Head was talking about the foundation for the new Tower of Heaven, I didn't think much of it. I don't think it will be anything will become of it until the final episode. I'm not expecting a new Goseiger will appear for the rest of the series.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Arbitrary number ratings whooo

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”