Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Goseiger 31 released

Post by takenoko »

So... who thinks there's going to be a third villain group?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Goseiger 31 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

If there's a third villain group, then all the theories about the Warstar being not up to par are out of the window. The Yuuma version of Gosei Dynamic was just funny. Not only that we're stronger, we're going to beat you with your own attack or so they thought. I was a bit surprised that Hyper GoseiGreat didn't finish off Makuin which would make the whole thing about doing the battle without GoseiKnight would be more fulfilling.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

If there is a third group, I wonder if A) Buredoran will come back and turn out to be one of them and B) how the hell they'll even work into the plot. Although, I am interested in seeing how this plays out.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Lol, Yuuma Dynamic. That was rich. But yeah...can't wait for next episode. Wonder what will happen with GoseiKnight later once all the Yuumajuu are gone. But anywho, hope to enjoy what comes next ^^
prophetcrw
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Favorite Band: Anberlin
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: 'itsumo anata no soba ni iru'

Post by prophetcrw »

no doubt there will be a third villian group now. and i would bet money that buredoran is on his way back too some how.

its not that hard to figure, especially with the new Tower being completed soon. just good timing on the part of the writers. dunno how i really feel about the third group, but so far, its worked. not spectacularly, but its worked.

i wonder if GoseiKnight will leave or change or something, once the Yuuma beasts are gone. and i wonder what kind of reinforcements we will see once the Tower is completed. surely, these will be known within the next week or so, and then we will have about 15 or so episodes left to finish out this season and the story of the third group.

as for the episode, it was slightly surprising to find that Makuin was destroyed. I always felt he was the big bad boss, and im so used to the boss being the last to go. I'd expected it of Kingugon but not Makuin. The Yuuma Dynamic attack was just funny. Makuin has always been such a strange dude, but bending over backwards and become a 'gun' is just so weird and awkward and just like him.

Cant wait to see whats around the corner with Gosei.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i don't think there's going to be another group of villans nah i think the box thingy is going to be the final bad guy. how can people be afraid of slime i mean i know it's not good looking but there's no need to run away from it like they were doing in goseiger.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Stargazer
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by Stargazer »

Nozomu looked sick in this episode.
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yes, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed." - Nyx Avatar

Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

Yaaay! Makuin is defeated :) Nozomu was awesome this episode! I was hoping for a Ground Gosei Strike Manta Headder version but oh well... Next episode should be quite interesting, can't wait :)
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Barim »

Yuumayu dynamic was priceless. And somehow seemed to fit with Kinguon calling Makuin partner.
Has there been any "HoYay" between Sentai villains before?

While I agree it's surprising Makuin went before Kinguon, it was more or less a given when they thought beating Makuin would stop the mold. Also, have the BiiBi bugs been used yet on a not defeated, not exploded enemy?

Now let's see, we've had Aliens, Demons any villain group we're missing? All I can think of is humans using technology to become powerful (would fit with the part of humans being the worst polluters) or actual technology like robots. Cannot think of any other type of enemies as martial artists like Geki wouldn't fit and like it most of 'em would fall under the same "mystic" source of power as the Yuumayu. Also, I cannot think of any way Bladerun could return, but as an android.

Simply put, are there any other broad Sentai villain archtypes like Aliens (Warstar, SCA, SBB etc,) Mystic (Yuumayu, GenJyuKen, Godom, etc,) and Machine (Baranoia, Gaiark, Quester, Neo Gear Empire, Black Magma etc,)?

While that list may seem unbalanced, I found many upon many of aliens, mystics and even combinations of the two, but only the machine based one's I just mentioned, maybe I was wrong on those archetypes, which I why I am asking for them in the first place.
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

The only thing I have to say about this episode (besides that I thought it was pretty good) was the fight between GoseiGreat and Makuin.

Datas tells them they need to dry out Makuin to be able to attack him, because his soft jelly-like body is unaffected by their attacks. Okay, fine, they summon Mystic Brother and blow wind at him and dry him out.

So the next thing they do is make GoseiGround and splash him with water. Um...wouldn't that make him invulnerable to their attacks again? That part just confused me.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I should've expected that Mystic Brother would make an appearance. When you are running out of options in a pivotal battle, use the one thing that is deemed not very useful in most situations.

I guess Ground GoseiGreat's water attack was quickly followed by the sonic attack to mimic the freeze drying process. Mystic Brother's appearance was probably shoehorned into the episode so that kids don't forget about the toy's existence.

Nobody could've predicted the appearance of the Yuuma Blaster. Having Makuin bend over backwards while Kingugon aims is so disturbing.

I don't see how anyone can really believe that Makuin is dead. It has been shown on numerous occasions that Makuin can simply reassemble himself after being blasted into tiny bits. The slime mold mail definitely had a hidden purpose since it was mentioned that they intend to gather all their forces.

I wonder if this episode's writer is a big fan of the movie Avatar.
black cosmic ranger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: DENJIMAN
2nd Favorite Series: DAIRANGER
Dreamy: HOUOURANGER
Favorite Actor?: RYUURENJAA
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by black cosmic ranger »

I GLAD THAT WORM IS GONE
BCR
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Yuumic Dynamic was great nice to see the villains actually use a their own version of the team's final attack against them. I'm kinda disappointed in the team that they fell for Makuin's taunt about humans, i'm pretty sure we already had this conversion when Gosei Knight appeared and was targeting human's. Looking forward to see the new baddies when they appear 2 episodes from now.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

I had always kinda seen Makuin as the "Big Bad" of the Yuuma Beasts but maybe Kingugon's name should have given it away... I mean its based off of the word "king" right? I also really enjoyed the Yuuma Dynamic. It has been nice to see the Goseigers growing in strength and not really needing to rely so heavily on Gosei Knight. Although it's also been somewhat disappointing that just when it looks like they can do something on their own for once, Gosei Knight has to come in and "save the day". Oh well.... Actually looking forward to the next episode. That hasn't happened very often this season for me. Maybe by the time the third enemy group gets here I'll be truly hooked on Goseiger.

EDIT: And the commercial that came as part of the torrent was hilarious. Makes me wonder if anything like that will come to America *thinks about ganser poses*.... on second thought maybe not.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Yumma's weapon was really disturbing. Too many innuendos everywhere. Also, Yellows leg had a bandage. I wonder if the actress hurt herself.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”