Souchaku! No wait...
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Gosei 32 released

Post by ryuzakiumi »

I lol'd like a maniac when they fell up the escalator.
Accel
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: Appare!

Post by Accel »

Spoiler
surely is goseiultimate could fly down form goseiworld, then it can fly back??
All riders are better than one....Oh no wait-
underhell86
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Umeko/Deka Pink
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Fanfics!
Quote: Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

Post by underhell86 »

Amazing episode, much better than I was expecting. Gosei Ultimate is kinda out of place, but it looks cool and has a 0 CG transformation - that's an A+ for me :D

Oh, and Gosei Knight moment from 14:01 to 14:06 were EPIC as hell!
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

I didn't like GoseiUltimate when I first saw pictures of it, but this episode warmed me up to the design.
It is still kind of out of place, and I don't really like the context of it's acquisition.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Hmm I'm mixed about this episode. I love GoseiUltimate and think it looks totally awesome. On the other hand, Master Head dying (supposedly) didn't evoke any emotional response in me because he was barely even in the show before. We can't sympathize with the Goseigers because we didn't know/care about Master Head as much as they did.

I also liked that being defeated originally was part of Makuin's plan all along. I think it was a good sendoff for him. Kingugon though, not so much...though I suppose Kingugon had already had a lot of really good moments, so this being a little underwhelming doesn't matter too much (him throwing Buredoran into the path of GoseiDynamic was still the best).
black cosmic ranger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: DENJIMAN
2nd Favorite Series: DAIRANGER
Dreamy: HOUOURANGER
Favorite Actor?: RYUURENJAA
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by black cosmic ranger »

i missed master head in ep 32 :(
BCR
samelf
7X

Post by samelf »

This may be the second time I stop watching a series early not really liking it to well the switching villains every few episodes and the lack of 0 plot development i meant look were back at square one again.... the only thing giving it some sense was Buredoran.
Ginhoshi
Adventure
Favorite series: Kabuto, Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Decade, OOO
Dreamy: Jasmine Reimon
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Maria
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Ranger Keys
Quote: Obaachan gaitteita. Otoko ga yatte wa ikenai kotoga futatsu aru. Onanoko wo nakaseru kototo, tabemono wo somatsu ni suru kotoda.

Post by Ginhoshi »

The henshin sequence when they were charging to the yuuma hall reminds me of the original ultraman. :roll:
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Damn that's one kick-ass mech certainly alot better looking than their regular mechs, I just hope they don't go ruining it by sticking all those extra headders on it. So we bis farewell to Yuumaju, wasn't expecting Maukin & Kinggon to use the Gosei's power to their own use in corrupting the planet, unfortunately Yuumaju's big send off wasn't that great compared to Warstar's attempting to crashing their ship into the Earth.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

Master Head uses last resort - transforms into Gosei Ultimate. Okay so now the yumma beasts are gone how many villan groups are they going through in this sentai?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

ryuzakiumi wrote:I lol'd like a maniac when they fell up the escalator.
Ya, to me that's one of the best parts of this episodes! haha
m4rc0 wrote: Master Head's death was unnecessary. A cheap attempt to create drama. Not only we couldn't have any attachment to him, because he wasn't around, but there was no need to sacrifice him, since they were already sacrificing their way home... At least until people in Gosei World build a new foundation stone, which will be hard, since the stone had all their powers.

The new mecha looks terrible. Too clumsy. And those arms...
I think Master Head's "death" was to show us that his personality; which is 'sacrifice himself for the greater good'.

Even though the new mecha doesn't suit the Gosei Angel theme, personally, I think it can work.
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
kaloo
Gao
Favorite series: Faiz

Post by kaloo »

Well, the thought has kinda been on my mind since the Warstars were defeated but... This series has no theme at all does it? I mean ever since The Yuuma Beasts showed up they've shied away from the "Helping people is an angel's duty" angle, switching to "protecting people's smiles" which is just saying Beating up the bad guys.

And this GoseiUltimate that doesn't fit with the rest of the series at all just kinda pushes me in that direction more. I'm still watching it, but I dunno... Goseiger kinda lacks a hook at this point. Well, I'll just go with it until I decide it's not fun. Still puts me in a good mood anyways
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Barim »

kaloo wrote:I'm still watching it, but I dunno... Goseiger kinda lacks a hook at this point.
I'd say it just depends on how they handle the appearance of the next enemies.

The WarStar were led to earth by Buredoran, most likely for him to return to and revive the Yuumaju. (Prologue of sorts)
Then the Tenshi fight their ancient enemies, the Yuumaju. (Main story of sorts)
Now, if the Yuumaju's actions somehow led to the appearance of a third group, that'd be the aftermath of the Yuumaju attack, making it a sort of epilogue.

If it were to be like that, everything resulted from Buredoran actions. If Buredoran then were to also reappear, (why wouldn't he? He's the entire cause of the plot), would that be enough of a hook for you?
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
methos
7X
Favorite series: KRW
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by methos »

I'm still watching it, but I dunno... Goseiger kinda lacks a hook at this point.
I kinda feel the same. I like the characters, but the plot is just kinda meh. Every serious situation seems to get resolved so easily.

On another subject, anyone think GoseiKnight is due for a power up himself sometime soon? Now that the Goseigers have gotten their mecha for super mode, I could see GoseiKnight getting something soon. Especially with a new group of villains.
Yugure
Infinity
Favorite series: atm: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: atm: Goseiger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: DnD and Japan
Quote: I'm not a know it all, I just know a lot

Post by Yugure »

I have some kind of feeling that the new enemies hve something to do with Buredoran and/or Magis. Let's hope things get interesting

PS: I hope that special they talked about in he end will be subbed. It seems quite funny and intresting to combine 4 shows
The vampire looked at the heroes inside the house.
"I'll defeat you!" he yelled.
"Oh yea? Come and get us!" one of the heroes said.
Silence...
The vampire smiled

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”