Souchaku! No wait...
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
JCLegendary
Adventure

Re: Goseiger 33 released

Post by JCLegendary »

DereklBarona wrote:I've been thinking this for awhile, but if Sentai in general was an RPG, the Goseiger team would be pretty badly underleveled compared to the enemy groups they've faced. I mean seriously, how many times have we seen them get the crap kicked out of them for half the episode, only to push themselves back up and give themselves a rousing speech about how they'll never give up and the villains will never win? They've got two major enemy forces and five commanders under their belts now, you'd think they'd be able to go a couple episodes without being covered in bandages or anything.
It's because the Biibis don't show up often enough. There's no way to level grind
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

This episode inspired some truly strange ideas in my head.

-The interactions between Nozomu and GoseiKnight made wonder if GoseiKnight will prove ineffective against the new enemies and thus lead to Nozomu henshining using GoseiKnight's powers. GoseiKnight is still the Groundion Headder after all.
-Goseiger reminds me of a condensed version of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Several different show concepts are crammed into a single continuous story.
-It would be funny if the revival of these enemies were caused by the Y2K bug. They didn't immediately attack because they needed time to prepare as stated in this episode.
ShinkenSilver
Gao

Post by ShinkenSilver »

I've noticed something interesting. Warstar were invaders from the Sky, Yumajuu wanted to pollute the Earth (and prompted the introduction of Gosei Knight, a.k.a. the Groundion Header) , and now we have the Matlintis Empire from under the Sea. Noticing a pattern? Also, they referenced several past events in this episode, but the only one with an actual flashback involved Gosei Green; interesting.

P.S. I almost spelled Green with three 'e's, guess I've been spending a bit too much time on the OOO's board.
Shrapnel
Infinity

Post by Shrapnel »

Maybe we'll see more of Magis. Maybe.
MacrossDynamite7
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by MacrossDynamite7 »

Shrapnel wrote:Maybe we'll see more of Magis. Maybe.
I %^&* hope so!!!
Ash Rudel
Go Go!
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: W, Kabuto, Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Obachan said this... "My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.

Post by Ash Rudel »

Or maybe Cyborg Magis. :mrgreen:

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”