Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Goseiger 34 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

GoseiKnight begins to doubt if he should protect humans as the Goseigers are fighting a remodeled KT.

Spoiler
I swear that it's required for Moune to change her hair style every time there's a new enemy group. I personally don't like the new shorter style that she has.

Looks like Metal Alice and GoseiKnight is going to have a nice rivalry.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Goseiger 34 released

Post by Catastrophe »

I hope Gosei Great doesn't get shafted in favour of Gosei Ultimate.

I suppose this is a turning point for GoseiKnight. He was really fighting the Yuumajuu out of obligation for his existence, but now he fights to protect.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

I'm sure everyone's been thinking this, so I'm just gonna go ahead and get it said and out of the way.

Rocket boobies!

Between this ep and the last one, Nozomu's been taking a much more noticable interest in things going on with this enemy group. Before it was all "Oh don't worry about it, we'll save the world! You just sit here and fill a quota for us, okay?", but now they don't seem to have any problems letting the kid sit on the sideline and watch them get their asses kicked around by the walking rotary cannon and the robot secretary. I really hope something comes out of it in an episode or two, personally. If it turns out the only reason they had Nozomu on the field was to just reinforce the "fighting to protect humanity" bit before he goes back to sitting at home, I'm gonna be ticked.

Also, did anyone else notice how Alice's eyes glow exactly the same shade of blue Buredoran's did? I'm not saying there's a connection. Yet.

.....But I'm hoping. I just want Buredoran back, dammit. Robogog seriously annoys me for some reason.
Ash Rudel
Go Go!
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: W, Kabuto, Faiz
Quote: Obachan said this... "My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.

Post by Ash Rudel »

Honeslty suprised no one's looked at robogog and gone "White blaster Beetle borg!"

And he's stealing V3's trick, 10 Secrets! (Ok V3 had 28)
Now if he says "That's just prime" I'm gonna be really pissed.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I can't believe were actually doing this kind of episode, it's obvious that Matrintis is an enemy to the Earth because their machines they're certainly not going to be creating their soldiers out of thin air. They're going to need raw materials that come from the Earth & they're going to get them in the most easy way possible which is going to hurt the planet. It was nice seeing last week's enemy get recycled into this week's enemy, I think it something that gets overlooked alot of the time with machine based enemys.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Flying gg
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: W, Faiz

Post by Flying gg »

I liked the "three laws of Matoroids". It seems someone in Toei has read Asimov's novels. ^^
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure.
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

BOOB BOMBS!!!
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Why were they freaking out that GoseiKnight said "Nozomu?" As far as I can remember, GoseiKnight hadn't even met Nozomu until last episode (I do have a bad memory so I could be mistaken though) and I don't really recall him specifically going out of his way to avoid using Nozomu's name.

But nice to see GoseiKnight officially become part of the team now.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Right now, Alice is the coolest thing in the show. And not only because of the boob missiles.

Knight now is a part of the team. It was about time...

Nozomu seems less useless, but still boring.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

His card better be in Datas, next episode.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

I'm still sorting through my feelings about a third enemy group entering the story in the aftermath of the last few episodes. On one hand, I'm glad we're not prolonging having an enemy commander around once it's established the team can beat them just for the sake of the monsters needing a leader. On the other hand, for all of the talk of it being an angel's duty to protect the planet, having the team defeat an evil organization in the span of 15ish episodes diminishes the feel of how challenging the threat actually was.

I suppose the answer to that nitpick, at least as far as the Yuuma beasts are concerned, is that the stakes were raised with Master Headder sacrificing himself and the foundation stone. They're completely cut off from Gosei World now, which takes away that little safety net the apprentices had left.

Alice established herself as the most interesting element of the new enemies as soon as she appeared. I think what's so ironic about her character is how distinctive a personality she has despite seeming to be the type of robot that looks down on humans because they're emotional, illogical, and fallible. And I know it's an over-generalization, but her speech patterns and the devotion she has for Robogog has me thinking of her as Robot-Mele.

I hope they're done with the whole "questioning whether humans are worth protecting because humans dirty the earth" mantra. It's starting to get annoyingly repetitive.

The "GoseiKnight said Nozomu" exclamation might not have had as much to do with Nozomu as it did with GoseiKnight calling someone by their name. He doesn't call the Goseigers by their names, does he? Just color, as far as I can recall.

One silly thing that had me giggling to myself at the end - where exactly did GoseiKnight put Nozomu's picture when he flew off?
bobgoesw00t
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Survivor
2nd Favorite Series: AFV
Dreamy: Hikari Netto/Kyouhei
Favorite Actor?: Milla Jovovich
Favorite Band: I have too many atm
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Greyskyshippinh
Quote: Squadala, we're off!!!!!

Post by bobgoesw00t »

I officially LOVE BOOBIES (jk of course, *starts to sing the "I Love Boobies" song from the one episode of Two & a Half Men* xD), I rofled epically when the robot lady fired the boob missiles from her chest. I was like, "Wait, did i just see missiles go flying from this characters boobs" for a second so i had to replay it. All in all, I REALLY LOVED this episode of Goseiger, mainly because it was about GoseiKnight (who i freaking LOVE TO DEATH) and I thought it was really cute at the end with him taking the drawing Nozomu made for him...I also REALLY want to see more of the Boob Missiles WITH A PASSION!!!!!!! :D
DERP DER HERPITY DERP
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

i think the reason y goseiknight said nozumu name was a big deal was bcoz of knight accepting humans now.
black cosmic ranger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: DENJIMAN
2nd Favorite Series: DAIRANGER
Dreamy: HOUOURANGER
Favorite Actor?: RYUURENJAA
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by black cosmic ranger »

I LOVE SINGING TENSOUNDERS IN LAST PART OF GOSEIGER 'S CLOSE SONG
BCR
navibc31
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by navibc31 »

Totally made me think of Austin Powers 2.

Austin: "Missile Jublies, how did I miss those baby?"

Metal-Alice: "Perhaps next time you should try foreplay!"

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”