< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Re: Goseiger 35 Released

Post by chronoxiong »

Ash Rudel wrote:Thought Alata did a good job.....untill that skip at the end.
I agree. I understood the premise of this episode was to show how smart Alata is and how funny it was to see the other Goseigers try to be leader. But seeing Alata skipping to go shopping felt a little girly. I want a leader who's um, badass (Takeru from Shinkenger) or a fiery spiky-haired guy (Ban from Dekaranger). Not someone who might seem girly at times. Anyways, the mecha combinations in Sentai are getting ridiculous now. That was a huge combination!
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

chronoxiong wrote:Anyways, the mecha combinations in Sentai are getting ridiculous now. That was a huge combination!
It was just a mech on a mech-surfboard, a lot better than the crap we've been getting the past two seasons.
JCLegendary
Adventure

Post by JCLegendary »

Biibis! *girlish squeal*
*cough*
Good to see them back.

I liked how when they were discussing who the leader was at the beginning they all turn towards Alata until he suggests Hyde. It's like they were all jut messing with his mind the whole time.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

The Matorintis Empire has a really weird sense of logic. Using human slaves to build another base doesn't sound very efficient. Wouldn't using Biibis be a better workforce?

It's a little strange that the Biibii Nails actually look more like screws.

I'm having trouble figuring out what aquatic animal this week's Mataroid is based off of. My best guess is a barnacle or some other kind of filter feeder. The previous one was clearly based on a scallop.

Alata seems to be the strangest Red to date. Who ever heard of a Red skipping on the way to buy groceries? The Japanese have very rigid ideas about how boys and girls should act.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

First: Hyde is really tall, like seriously, he towers over all the others (but when he transforms he shrinks lol guess they couldn't find a suit actor with the same size)

I loved their reaction when Professor Amachi reappeared.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Has anyone else noticed that pretty much all of the subbed episodes that relate to tv-nihon aren't on youtube anymore? Matter of face, most of the major sub groups are dropping like flies on youtube as well. Either I missed the forum that talks about why they are suddenly got removed or Bandai and whoever else that sponsors them are cracking down over here in America (BTW: the only reason i'm posting this is b/c my comp crashed and can't download them anymore on my sisters comp. Life stinks).4
Putting that aside, does anyone know of a site that i can catch up on Goseiger and OOO with these subs on it?
DisneyKiller
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger/Ryuki
Dreamy: Kinoshita Ayumi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuzaka Tori
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: SNSD

Post by DisneyKiller »

chronoxiong wrote:
Ash Rudel wrote:Thought Alata did a good job.....untill that skip at the end.
I agree. I understood the premise of this episode was to show how smart Alata is and how funny it was to see the other Goseigers try to be leader. But seeing Alata skipping to go shopping felt a little girly. I want a leader who's um, badass (Takeru from Shinkenger) or a fiery spiky-haired guy (Ban from Dekaranger). Not someone who might seem girly at times. Anyways, the mecha combinations in Sentai are getting ridiculous now. That was a huge combination!
I totally agree about Alata. Though he has his moments, he his too girly for his color.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Hey phoenix, you forgot to move my thread over. Anyway, here's the comic

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I was going to do a paint job of Maabou Doufu with Kick Hopper asking if they were laughing at him, but I got lazy and just decided to say that I was going to do it.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

FangTrigger wrote:Has anyone else noticed that pretty much all of the subbed episodes that relate to tv-nihon aren't on youtube anymore? Matter of face, most of the major sub groups are dropping like flies on youtube as well. Either I missed the forum that talks about why they are suddenly got removed or Bandai and whoever else that sponsors them are cracking down over here in America (BTW: the only reason i'm posting this is b/c my comp crashed and can't download them anymore on my sisters comp. Life stinks).4
Putting that aside, does anyone know of a site that i can catch up on Goseiger and OOO with these subs on it?

DDL is your friend, try an external hard drive maybe?
ImageImage

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”