Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Goseiger 39 released

Post by takenoko »

Well, he's back, but not in the way people hypothesized. Neat? It might be worth noting that his name is now spelled
ブレドRUN

I thought the time travel aspect was more interesting. It doesn't seem like they really do that all that often with Sentai. Plus it feels like it's been a while since we had a two parter in Goseiger
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Goseiger 39 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

I have to wonder if Bure Run remembers his old self and just waiting for the right time to betray his new masters. The episode title did a good job of describing the premise of the episode well even though it was vague at first glance. Alata should learn the rule of time travel. Don't try to alter the timeline. It will only go badly.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Is this the first actual two parter the whole season? I know they are seldom done in Sentai, but they usually have a few scattered throughout the season. I can't remember if they've had one for Goseiger yet.

Also, I am glad he is back, but I hope they didn't just bring him back for the sake of it and actually go somewhere with it plot wise.
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen

Post by Barim »

takenoko wrote: Well, he's back, but not in the way people hypothesized. Neat?
ブレドRUN
Barim wrote:Rebuilding him with Matrintis technology also sounds like an option to me, considering how GoseiKnight responded to the machine, I'm certain he'd have noticed if Bladerun/Buredoran wasn't a Yuumaju.
Directly from the episode 33 thread but whatever.

The one thing I have against it now, is a gripe I've had with Japanese media for a long time now, they cannot make previews without heavy spoilers. Previous episode's preview showed the blue eye, basically confirming it was Bladerun/Buredoran.

Also, if the imagery from BuredoRUN/BladeRUN's POV mean what I think they mean, he is studying Tensai's 10 sai... I'm looking forward to whether BuredoRUN is going to overpower that punishment bomb.

Time travel storyline is interesting and also gives us a good view of how most characters have developed. I mean, the other four were true to their original characters and appearances right?
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I was more interested in Alata time traveling, than him coming back. I wonder if Alata can operate all his Gosei cards in the past. Since his present body merged with his past body.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

Given how he suddenly "woke up" for a split second in order to hax that Time Reverse so hard it actually did something interesting, I fully expect Buredoran(NOT playing along with the pun) to fully awaken in a few more episodes and start trolling Robogog somehow. Right now, he's just a glorified golem unit following Alice's orders, but there's enough hinting that he'll start coming back around pretty soon. Still holding out for Lucifer no Buredoran to be the final boss, though. Robogog's really not that interesting a character.

BTW, speaking of puns and Robogog, I did appreciate the POV scene at the start of the episode while he was being reconstructed. The only thing it was missing was a New Year's party or someone walking in and telling them to get rid of the whole arm.

So, Alata's been thrown back to before the show started, but not so far back that we'd get to see GoseiGreen in action. Timewise, I'd say we've got maybe a day or two then before Dereputa would show up and wreck the joint. Oh well, doubt we'll get to see it happen again anyway. Let's go watch Agri and Hyde act completely disagreeable as teammates again!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

DereklBarona wrote:BTW, speaking of puns and Robogog, I did appreciate the POV scene at the start of the episode while he was being reconstructed. The only thing it was missing was a New Year's party or someone walking in and telling them to get rid of the whole arm.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. Maybe Robogog should give up his name to Buredo Run. Man Robocop is a good movie
Roz JC
Infinity
Favorite series: KR Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: State of Spiritual Nothingness Makes Even Fire Itself Cool

Post by Roz JC »

I was actually beginning to wonder about who the end boss would be in this series, but it looks like we may have just found our answer, I think.

I have to say I was quite pleased to see Buredoran/Buredo Run's return. He's pretty much, the only villain in this series I like. Maybe Metal Alice too.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Well, its a surprise to see Buredoran being remade into Buredo-RUN, as well as not having his old memory. But Alata time-traveling was a very nice touch (which I haven't seen in quite some time). But as Phoenix said, he should learn better to not interfere with the timeline, or it won't be pretty. Not to mention this is cool that we have a two-parter for once, so I'm looking forward to what's next.

Spoiler
Once again, as a reminder. I apologize for the previous instance, and I shall make sure to not to spoil again. Or at least not without the spoiler tag.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I wonder if this time travel problem will be their way to unkill master head.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

archer9234 wrote:I wonder if this time travel problem will be their way to unkill master head.
Well, that would be interesting, but as I mentioned beforehand. No one should mess with the timeline. Plus, that wouldn't really work since Alata traveled waaay before they even met Warstar, therefore they didn't meet the Yuumajuu, GoseiKnight, or even received the Miracle Gosei Headders as well as GoseiUltimate. Also, he didn't get killed, he sacrificed himself and bestowed all of Gosei World's power to the Goseigers to give them GoseiUltimate. So even if they wanted to prevent Master Head from doing this task, they couldn't do anything about it. It was a task that had to be done.
Last edited by NeoStorm on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[cg]sasuke
Infinity
Quote: "grandma said...."

Post by [cg]sasuke »

this is episode is "exciting"
KAMEN RIDER OOO loves Reggae and Jamaica
ImageImage
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I wonder if Alata was going 88mph when he landed in the past, perhaps past Doc. Brown can help him get Bakutofūji-ER. :lol:

So yeah Buredorans back and now were just telling everyone he's based off Blade Runner, not to keen on his new design but since they basically turned him into a tank I guess movement really isn't a concern. Well now that Alata has set his mind on changing the past perhaps he can tell past Eri not to suck so much in episode 9 of the series.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

Battra wrote:I wonder if Alata was going 88mph when he landed in the past, perhaps past Doc. Brown can help him get Bakutofūji-ER. :lol:
"Doc, I have to go back to 2010."

"But, it's already 2010."

"Well, later in 2010."
Ash Rudel
Go Go!
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: W, Kabuto, Faiz
Quote: Obachan said this... "My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.

Post by Ash Rudel »

I felt like i was watching robocop for a few moments there at the start.

Must say Buredo-RUN is a freaking tank now.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”