< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Re: Goseiger 42 released

Post by PHurricane »

Nice episode, but what really caught my attention were the OP and ED themes. Nice to hear the second chorus of the OP, and sounds like the ED was a new version with the cast singing the individual lines. I wonder whether it's for anything special or they just decided to switch things up.
Roz JC
Infinity
Favorite series: KR Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: State of Spiritual Nothingness Makes Even Fire Itself Cool

Post by Roz JC »

PHurricane wrote:Nice episode, but what really caught my attention were the OP and ED themes. Nice to hear the second chorus of the OP, and sounds like the ED was a new version with the cast singing the individual lines. I wonder whether it's for anything special or they just decided to switch things up.
Yeah it was.

I quite liked this ED version. It's a nice change from the other 2 we've heard throughout the whole series. Reminds me of what they did with the Den-O OP.
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

Roz JC wrote:Was also hoping to see some kind of Hyper Gosei Ultimate combination, but I guess that was asking a bit too much.
can't be done. i have every gosei mecha including datas and both datas and g-ultimate have the same gattai pieces on the back to like with g-great so there is no way the can combine in both toy and show.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
Roz JC
Infinity

Post by Roz JC »

gmottl wrote:can't be done. i have every gosei mecha including datas and both datas and g-ultimate have the same gattai pieces on the back to like with g-great so there is no way the can combine in both toy and show.
Awwww... *sad*

Well...what if Datas and Gosei Great combines into Hyper Gosei Great and then ride on Gosei Ultimate like Gosei Great did that one time?

Ultimate Hyper Gosei Great, anyone?
gmottl
Mega

Post by gmottl »

it's a little hard to put g-great on g-ultimate actually. there isn't enough room for his feet on the ships top.

go to http://www.youtube.com/users/gmottl

i have reviews for all gosei mecha including ultimate if you want to see them in action, plus stuff for double and OOO's.

sorry for the ad.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I swear that you guys don't know what you want at times. First you hate the idea of clusterfuck of mechas in one combination (G12 and Samuari Ha-Oh) and now you want it here. Make up your minds.
gmottl
Mega

Post by gmottl »

you can do a header clusterfuck on gosei great if you want, i call it super gosei great but it's more for storage purposes that display or play. but seriously i don't know if i would've wanted a big honkin gattai for gosei, but judging from the incompatibilities on most of the bots it would've looked like the least tactically viable weapon ever.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Phoenix512 wrote:I swear that you guys don't know what you want at times. First you hate the idea of clusterfuck of mechas in one combination (G12 and Samuari Ha-Oh) and now you want it here. Make up your minds.
Amen to this. I still think the Ultimate Gosei Backpack thing was forced to market it as being combinable with Gosei Great. Ground Gosei Great is epic enough.
Roz JC
Infinity

Post by Roz JC »

Phoenix512 wrote:I swear that you guys don't know what you want at times. First you hate the idea of clusterfuck of mechas in one combination (G12 and Samuari Ha-Oh) and now you want it here. Make up your minds.
I've never once said that I didn't like the "clusterfuck" (as you call it) of mechas.

But then, I'm new here. So I probably don't count! :P

I quite enjoy all the different combinations of mechas in this series.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”