kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Re: Goseiger 43 released

Post by kaemmerite »

Am I remembering wrong, or didn't Alata transform without the Tensouder in an early episode? It seems like that would have come in to play again here...but then GoseiKnight wouldn't have needed to make a heroic sacrifice. Still...it'd be nice to have some continuity in that regard (if I'm remembering right, that is).
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

You can say many things about Robogog, but you can't say he doesn't know how to make a good entrance.

Also, it was very nice to see that he got the data and planned everything. But I guess Buredoran made that on purpose. He'll probably be the final enemy.

I wonder how Alata will use Leonsaber. I'd like to see him using two swords. Knight won't die because he is needed as a header. Or maybe he'll die as knight, but remain as Groundion.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

a final confrontation already on episode 43? don't they usually wait until 48 to start the final showdown? i would've thought we'd wait till next episode to see the goseiger's sealed powers kick back in. too bad goseiknight had to fall but at least he went out stopping robogog's ultimate attack. i was expecting to see a next sentai preview with 15 seconds left ah well
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
JCLegendary
Adventure

Post by JCLegendary »

Heck, there's still 7 episodes left. That's plenty of time for 3 more final bosses by Goseiger's standards.
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

I just recently started watching Gosei again because I heard the ending was worth it and so far that seems to be pretty accurate. I really didn't expect Knight to do what he did but seeing as how his body was still pretty prominently there I'm betting that he's not going anywhere. It would be a lot cooler if he didn't come back in my opinion but I totally expect to see him again...

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”