2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Re: Goseiger 44 released

Post by AeonRanger »

i new it i just new bredouran was going to be the final villain but what is his ultimate identity. If i were the goseigers i would've just blaster robogog's head into oblivion and shut his yabbering up once and for all. so this is it we have the final villain now it's time for the final battle
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Roz JC
Infinity
Favorite series: KR Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: State of Spiritual Nothingness Makes Even Fire Itself Cool

Post by Roz JC »

I....
LOVE....
BUREDO-RUN!!

He was so awesome in this episode.
I do feel kinda cheated that Metal Alice got sent to the scrap heap in the sky. She's my second favourite bad guy in the series and I was expecting her to at least be around until the second-to-last episode, but oh well.

We still have 5 episodes left, so let's hope it ends well!
DereklBarona wrote:So, does anyone remember back when Chupacabra no Buredoran showed up, and conveniently didn't answer the question when Alata demanded to know if that was his true form? Anyone want to take bets on whether or not he's got a Final Boss mode we're gonna see before the end?
I vote yes!
prophetcrw
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Favorite Band: Anberlin
Quote: 'itsumo anata no soba ni iru'

Post by prophetcrw »

Episode was so-so except for the mystery of the light outside the window and Buredoran's grand reveal.

I know some people are fussing about Metal Alice's demise and how it went about, but I think we have to realize that this was showing us just how devious and evil Buredoran really is. He has no remorse, no regret. And he *will* kill off someone even if they helped save him and return his memories. He holds no feelings for anyone. He is evil incarnate.

I like that the Lucifer no Buredoran theory has life again and I like that the writers 'played it off' as if this episode 44 was going to be the grand finale leaving us with nothing after Matorintis was destroyed. Instead, we have 5-6 more episode to play out a Ultimate Buredoran storyline and backstory reveal and I honestly can't wait. Sure, the three factions were somewhat cop outs and a little worthless in the end. But its nice that we had all three of them to usher along the Goseiger in their training and experiences, and to hide the Buredoran story within each of them. I think we all knew that somehow he would come back for the third faction, but the fact we just even questioned his return after he was killed off before the Yuumajin, it was just enough of a hook to keep us wondering.

Preview:
Spoiler
The six-winged figure is pretty much a giveaway, but I like already how they are showing us this *and* how his winged reveal is Gosei Angel style, just evil with possible flames or whatever. I dunno if im gonna be excited that we have to see Buredoran in his machine form for another episode before we get a true form reveal, I was never entirely a fan of it after seeing him as this sleek bladed warrior for two factions and then he's a tank for this one. I'm pretty excited for what could happen in the last few episodes. We're going to get some huge reveals and in my mind this is what's going to fully redeem any flaws ive had with this series. Still... I'm wayyy too excited for Goukaiger to care. lol.
[cg]sasuke
Infinity
Quote: "grandma said...."

Post by [cg]sasuke »

killing Metal Alice was [insert swear here] damn br00t4L!!1! [insert sepiroth theme]
KAMEN RIDER OOO loves Reggae and Jamaica
ImageImage
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

They packed alot into one episode. Robogog's past and Buredoran. I love the foreshadowing by Robogog ('Wait, you're...') and Buredoran saying how he was out of his league. His brutality in killing Alice may hint at his true side. I'm sure there will be epic things to come from this joker.

Also, maybe Master Headder healed Gosei Knight? Magis? Nozomus dad (lol). Who knows.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Phoenix512 wrote:I enjoyed this episode except for Metal Alice being killed off. She still deserved to be defeated by GoseiKnight but I guess that won't happen now. I also liked how the Goseigers were able to create their own version of Trianglobal.

I guess we have two mysteries now. Who was the one that regained GoseiKnight's power back? And who is Buredo Run really? I just wonder how GoseiKnight made it back to Nozumu's place along with the sudden rainshower when Buredo Run reveal his betrayal.
I still enjoyed how they divulged Robogog's past, as well as Buredoran making a final comeback. Buredoran was a bit of a jerkass and a dick when he mercilessly finished Metal Alice off, but meh I guess thinks happen.

Plus I was surprised at Robogog's foreshadowing. Could it possibly be that Buredoran- Nahh no way. But I also wonder at not only HOW did GoseiKnight make it back to Nozomu's place, but just WHY did they bring Ultimate GoseiGreat back instead of something like Ground GoseiGreat. Ultimate GoseiGreat is not even a final combination, it's similar to AbarenOh riding atop the Stegosaurus mech in my opinion. It's an abomination with headders I tell you! But nonetheless, an interesting series it is I shall say that.
Last edited by NeoStorm on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

You mean AbarenOh(sorry, can't resistXP).
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

m4rc0 wrote:I hope the light that gave Knight power to fight again isn't master head. Bringing him back would be too cheap. It could've been Magis or the new tower...
And bringing Magis back from the dead wouldn't be cheap?
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Part of me feels like I should have seen Blade Run's betrayal of Metal Alice coming just as easily as I predicted that he would betray Robogog when the opportunity presented itself, but it still took me by surprise when he destroyed her. In hindsight, it really was obvious. Even if Metal Alice helped him, she had already shown that she was willing and able to betray whoever she had sworn her allegiance to. And even worse, Buredoran/Blade Run/whatever his final name ends up being has betrayed every single faction he's ever worked with. There was no incentive for him to keep her around, even if she did help him get his memories back.

Goseiger is finally picking up the pace. I'm starting to feel drawn into the story. I wish it had been this engaging the whole season, but I'm glad it seems that it's going to end on a strong note.
ShinkenYellow8503
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger
Dreamy: Tani Chiaki
Favorite Actor?: Johnny Yong Bosch
Favorite Band: Eyeshine
My boom: Doctor Who
Quote: "There is no such thing as coincidence, in this world there is only Hitsuzen."
~Yuko Ichihara from xxxHOLiC~

Post by ShinkenYellow8503 »

i feel bad for Alice, maybe she can be rebuilt, she is a robot after all.

i'm just glad to see GoseiKnight is still alive ^^
Once a Ranger
Always a Ranger
Digifiend
Gabu

Post by Digifiend »

johnnytalker wrote:Theories:
Spoiler
  1. Spoiler
    That voice is Master Head's. Or probably GoseiGreen's, though this might be already far-fetched.
  2. Spoiler
    Buredo Run is the scientist that Robogog talked about.
The scientist was Robogog himself, it was confirmed in dialogue during the robo fight.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu

Post by Zazelle »

OMG This episode was amazing!!!!!

Buredoran's betrayal was the most epic thing that happened in the whole episode. I was really expecting Hyper GoseiGreat too but, anyways, can't wait for next episode!!!!

Preview and VS Teaser
Spoiler
I am really intrigued about the six wings form, I wonder who that would be. Also, Nozomu's dad with a moustache?????
Also, it seems like ShinkenRed has a new mode, I mean his Hyper Shinken Coat is Black, what could that mean?
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Necro-threading like a boss.

I REALLY liked this episode. I can understand the hate for killing off Alice like that, but the writers were pretty much TELLING us that this guy has NO remorse, NO feelings, NO sense of honor, NO sense of comradery and NO sense of reason. This guy is pure evil and will kill ANYBODY who is in his way, friend OR foe. Alice was a awesome villain for me, but the betrayal by him was executed perfectly for him.

He really reminds me of a villain from marvel comics, but for the life of me I do not remember his name.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”