< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Final Thoughts.

Post by FangTrigger »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:That my friends, is how you do a 1 on 1 battle. Goseiknight vs GoseiRed > ShinkenRed vs Juuzou.
I gotta disagree. I like the Shikenred Vs. Juuzo more, but that's an argument for another forum. I did love this fight though. I Kinda saw a Falcon Punch moment it it, but that's another thing all together.The whole "screaming-gives-you-power" shtick is getting old.
One thing That I kinda don't like about this sereis and something that's profound in the more recent sentai (at least from mega to now) is the fact that all mech fights are becoming slower. Now that I picked up watching Zyuranger and DaiRanger, I see that the more effects we develop for tv shows and movies, the more they are piled on into the finisher and fusion scenes. It kills the fight for me.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Goseiger 48 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Dude, there's lots of hot-blooded individuals that use screaming. It will never die.

*screams to get power*

OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH!
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

Screaming at the top of your lungs for focus and effect is as deeply rooted in Japanese culture as the samurai themselves. Frankly, I wish we did more of it over here.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Hah, tehy had to use a latex (or something like that) suit for Knight vs red fight. Knight could even fall to the ground and get up! But after he became good again he started to use his old "hard" armor again. That might teach them not to go overboard on the sixth's design.

The fight was very good and the slugfest at the end was cool.

Alata is a very cool character. He looks weak because he is gentle and calm, but he knows how to get serious. If only hte other charaters (except hyde) weren't boring... This would've been a great show.

Buredo's plan was very easy to see this time. Hyde should've guessed that.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Excellent Alata/GoseiKnight fight.

But yeah, the whole "Burajira was Skick because he didn't use an orb for it" theory is gone now with this episode, so I'd say Burajira was Landick given that GoseiGround was his old Headder.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

He's probably transcended by that point. Although, in the last episode, he only held up the other two orbs when he mentioned his comrades. I mean, if the Tensouders and Cards were a recent invention, it may be possibly that is how they used to use Tensou Techniques. Just a theory.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Alata really was the stand out individual resolute to the end in saving Gosei Knight. Also nice seeing Professor Amachi learning about the team & their mission through Master Head and his "Ultra" possessing the professor. With quality scenes like that it's just to bad the stuff with the others was so piss poor, you'd think after 47 episodes dealing with Burajira & his companion organizations they would've learned something was up. Looking forward to the end of the series and how it all turns out.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Ash Rudel
Go Go!
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: W, Kabuto, Faiz
Quote: Obachan said this... "My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.

Post by Ash Rudel »

DereklBarona wrote:Screaming at the top of your lungs for focus and effect is as deeply rooted in Japanese culture as the samurai themselves. Frankly, I wish we did more of it over here.
I second this, more americans need More GAR.

The other thing I enjoyed about this ep was how the Prof just had such a "like a boss" look on his face a few times.
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

FangTrigger wrote:I gotta disagree. I like the Shikenred Vs. Juuzo more
Disagree all you want! xD It's always a positive factor when two former allies are forced to fight each other to the (almost certain)death.
bill157698
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Favorite series: Kiva/W
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by bill157698 »

Personally while i did like the first shinkenred/juuzo fight more I think that the alata/goseiknight fight was the best fight this season. Now i cannot wait for the next episode.
Watching: Gokaiger, Dairanger, Zyuranger, Abaranger, Jetman, Liveman, Faiz, Hibiki
Completed:Shinkenger, Goseiger, Magiranger, Dekaranger, Decade, Boukenger,Go-Onger, Ryuki, Blade, Gekiranger, Den O, Kabuto, W, OOO
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

that wasn't a song that was just a la la, songs have words. that was a pretty good battle between gosei red and gosei knight but seriously all that blood in a kids tv show, shame on you japan shame on you. and that's the oldest trick in the book send a converted comrad to attack the heroes whilst the real plan lies in the shadows with another enemy.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
johnnytalker
Adventure
Favorite series: Super Sentai Series

Post by johnnytalker »

This was posted on the Gosei 47 thread:
kaemmerite wrote:I am wondering why this Headder turned into a wedge so quickly, though. The last one took a while to turn into a wedge, this one did almost immediately. I'm wondering if Burajira is just overconfident so he thinks it doesn't matter if he reveals his plan, or if he felt he needed to speed things up since Nozumu overheard him.
Seeing how the 3rd Headder also took long before turning into a wedge, I guess my answer to this one would be: "They would turn into a wedge at Burajira's will/command." :)
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

H.E.N.S.H.I.N wrote:Heaven's Knuckle? Isn't that Angemon's?
Yup, cookie for you. XD
Duskmon897
Quote: Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Post by Duskmon897 »

Nice fight between Alata and GoseiKnight. It would've been interesting if Alata's punch had saved GoseiKnight at the cost of his life, turning Knight into some sort of knightick/Skick hybrid. Something I thought when Alata powered up.
Yugure
Infinity
Favorite series: atm: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: atm: Goseiger
My boom: DnD and Japan
Quote: I'm not a know it all, I just know a lot

Post by Yugure »

AeonRanger wrote:seriously all that blood in a kids tv show, shame on you japan shame on you.
Well, it's better than the American: "The hero's never get any serious injuries"
The vampire looked at the heroes inside the house.
"I'll defeat you!" he yelled.
"Oh yea? Come and get us!" one of the heroes said.
Silence...
The vampire smiled

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”