Travelling over time and space
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< MegaRanger | TimeRanger | DekaRanger >
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

TimeRanger Case File 12 Released

Post by ReversedSentai »

So aliens exist in the 20th Century? I knew it! Now everyone around me is a prime suspect.

The kids are pretty bad at acting, sad to say. At least there's improvement in the more recent series.

Also, Kannon is the name of a Buddhist Goddess. If you're Chinese, you might know her as Guanyin.

Edit:
Wow, we've been mislabeling Domon's actor for the opening credits since the first episode. We've been calling him Izumi Shuhei, which is his current name, but it didn't match the kanji listed during the OP. His original name was Koizumi Tomohide, which is how he was credited during the opening (小泉 朋英). Izumi Shuhei goes by the kanji: 和泉 宗兵.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: TimeRanger 12 Released

Post by Phoenix512 »

So what do the normal people consider the Londars to be if not aliens? It seems odd to me that the kids are making fun of Hayato for believing aliens are out there even though the Londars are public knowledge. Also did Gemaruku tie up and blindfolded Hayato? Did he use his coercion abilities to make Hayato unable to resist being tied up and blindfolded? Other than that, it was a good episode.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I thought the police were suppressing information about the Londars' activities. Or it could just be a plot hole. It looks like this episode was written by Yamaguchi Ryota who looks like he played backup to Kobayashi Yasuko who was the main writer. I notice that inconsistencies sort of pop up when the on-call writer fills in for episodes.
MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Post by MarcosPMA »

They might consider the Londars to be monsters rather than aliens. Or just a plot hole.
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
jillbert
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity.

Post by jillbert »

ReversedSentai wrote: Edit:
Wow, we've been mislabeling Domon's actor for the opening credits since the first episode. We've been calling him Izumi Shuhei, which is his current name, but it didn't match the kanji listed during the OP. His original name was Koizumi Tomohide, which is how he was credited during the opening (小泉 朋英). Izumi Shuhei goes by the kanji: 和泉 宗兵.
Ah! http://dehi.boy.jp/ He's still so darned handsome, too. Hah, that explains this translated quote From Masahiro Kuranuki: Dehi-san (Domon) knows my favorite things, like clothes, music, stage or the models (Gundam) I like. So we have a lot of things in common and always go to town together. He's really nice and knows just about everything! Yet another big brother!

Return to “Sentai-Mirai Sentai TimeRanger”