Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

TimeRanger Case File 02 released

Post by takenoko »

Wouldn't be a time travel show without some discussion of causality and paradoxes. Figures that the time cops from the future are obsessed with preserving their known history so that no deviations occur in the time line. Come on, what's wrong with living in an alternate time line? Live a little.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: TimeRanger 02 released

Post by Catastrophe »

I thought the notion of time police was stupid when time travel was banned. But then we have a whole series, so...

Also, just because I like Jetman, Time Robo Alpha and the Time Jet are homage to Jet Icarus and Icarus Harken.
Delta
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Quote: How much do you really know about yourself?

Post by Delta »

Timerangers episodes 2 within a weeks time of 1 i am ecstatic :D hopefully this means
Spoiler
time fire
shows up soon
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add spoiler tag
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Guys, even though Timeranger is an older show, please try not to spoil it.
theBRUCE
Number 6
Number 6

Post by theBRUCE »

I'm loving that every time I check the site there's an update. With so much stuff I've never seen before I'm thinking of calling off work this week in anticipation for more.
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

So, I know when this episode's US counterpart was released, it hadn't been too long since The Matrix had been released here in theaters and had been super popular. At the time I didn't realize that all of the robot battles were Japanese footage. Anybody know if The Matrix was popular in Japan too? Or was the whole thing with TimeRobo Beta looking like Neo just a coincidence?
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

I've only seen 2 episodes and i already dig this series. But my only problem is that there's only 1 chick... :(
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Time Robo definitely one of my favorites I really dig the the sleek design of it and the fact it has 2 different modes which I believe only accures again in Dekaranger with Deka Wing Robo. I'm guessing Tiga was the inspiration for the color changes & the dual Robo for this series.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Apparantly the mecha was supposed to have 5 different forms, 1 per ranger like OhRanger/Zeo's helmets. It got scrapped, although the concept remains with the Red and Blue colouration of Alpha and Beta.
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

Nice to see that Sentai logic is in effect in this series as well. Bouncing of the air and timemachines that come from the future by first taking a detour to the past :lol:

I think I like ZyuRanger better than TimeRanger. But then again I was introduced with Mighty Morphin and not with Time Force.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

takenoko wrote:Wouldn't be a time travel show without some discussion of causality and paradoxes. Figures that the time cops from the future are obsessed with preserving their known history so that no deviations occur in the time line. Come on, what's wrong with living in an alternate time line? Live a little.
Hahaha, well said there

Return to “Sentai-Mirai Sentai TimeRanger”