Agito Wiki Link

< Kuuga | Agito | Ryuki >
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Agito 01 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

KamenRiderBritannia wrote:leaving us with half an ep 39 with half of ep 40, then ep 40 like normal.
I think you mean 38 and 39, with 40 like normal.

Anyways, dunno if we should be talking about this. It borders heavily on certain rules.
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

I have no idea what happened in this episode. I liked G3 and I think Agito was cool but as far as introductions go I don't fel like there was much of anything going on. Maybe when you guys get episode two released thinks will make more sense. Thanks for the release. Never seen Agito before. So much hype around it I'm looking forward to it.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Why would TV-N have that same subbing issue? If I'm not mistaken. These guys buy their own official DVD's to work on.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

How about instead of worrying about why they're doing work on Agito before finishing Kuuga, we sit down and enjoy what they have to release?

I like how they try to make it unclear who actually is Agito in this first episode, if it's the amnesiac or the Swimmer... and I feel so sorry for G3 as everyone does ><. He just wants to fight evil and protect people and junk... And then he gets his ass handed to him.
Last edited by Kogashi on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

archer9234 wrote:Why would TV-N have that same subbing issue? If I'm not mistaken. These guys buy their own official DVD's to work on.
They wouldn't but, him having the wrong numbers was just bugging me, is all.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

*Skipped past all posts not the first*

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Please let this be the most frequent release.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Spinster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Survive Forms

Post by Spinster »

I've been working my way backwards through the Heisei-era Riders from Kiva anyways, so I actually love that you're doing this before Kuuga! Thanks for the subs, guys! Great work as always! I can tell I'm going to love Agito.
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

Praise The elder Gods!!!!

I have been wanting to watch Agito for a long time, but as nitpicky as i am i wanted to see it with quality subs, so this is basically a dream come true, let´s just hope agito is as Great as it is said it is (and it certainly looks like it´s the case).

As for the episodes, it did a good job introducing the characters, i was not expecting to see G3 before agito, but it certainly adds an air of mistery to his identity (mistery that i solved since i watched All riders vs Dai shcker, i.e. i recognized the actor).

It´s just episode one so there´s not much in terms of story, but enough to keep intrigued, it certainly gives the vibe that there is something that they are not telling us.

Anyways, thanks for the release and let them be many more!!!!!!
KamenRiderBritannia
Adventure
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Tōrisugari no Kamen Raidā da, oboeteoke!"
("Just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!")
"Walking the path of Heaven, the man who'll rule everything."
"Ore...SANJOU!!!!"

Post by KamenRiderBritannia »

it was just incase guys, calm down! just thought id point it out ok?!
Skull Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Other rider series
Favorite Band: Maximum The Hormone
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Funya~

Post by Skull Rider »

KamenRiderBritannia wrote:whatever you say.
but fyi, check the RAW episode 39 (i think) of agito that you use. When CruelAngel subbed it it got all confuzeled and melded in with the next episode, leaving us with half an ep 39 with half of ep 40, then ep 40 like normal.

Might just be them doing it wrong, but just incase, might want to check your RAWs before its subbed.

i know ep 39 is along way from ep 1 but just thought id mention it
I manage to get the good one, straight episode 38... I think CAP re-released the episode using the better RAW. It wasn't in the torrent batch, but I get it through DDL, and only this episode available via DDL (random search using Google). I don't think Tv-Nihon will get the same issue. And if they do, why would they released the fuzzy one. And I think enough said with this off-topic. Peace~
Completed : V3, Amazon, Black, Black RX, ZX, Shin, J, ZO, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

You'd think after the whole "Unidentified Lifeforms" incident the Japanese might want to stay away from obviously ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY, but no they go and open and what happens new baddies appear. Nice to that in this universe the police actually made some advancements and developed a Rider system of their own, also the new enemy suits look like they've had more thought put into them. Looking forward to future episodes.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Made a system that was no use.

Although, when they can disintergrate the bullets before they get hit, I can't blame them. It's like the level between the Grongi and these unknown is different so the previous data is null and void.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Battra wrote:You'd think after the whole "Unidentified Lifeforms" incident the Japanese might want to stay away from obviously ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY, but no they go and open and what happens new baddies appear.
But what fun would being human be if we didn't constantly invite our on destruction by touching the big 'do not touch' button? :o
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

DereklBarona wrote:Saint, it was mildly amusing the first time and annoying the second. Quit recycling your material.
I've always and only provided same old crap, at that I also find it has a rustic charm. Rather, its the only charm I've ever been able to muster, that of a smelly wet dog chasing its tail.

...If its easier, take it this way: for me, that was clever. And I'd like more to punish than please everyone who didn't shower me with praise the first time around. Also everyone who doesn't perpetually continue to shower me with praise.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Also, Hōjō, the cop that harasses Hikawa in the womans house, is the same guy that plays the Centipede Orpenoch in Lucky Clover in Faiz.

Return to “Kamen Rider Agito”