Agito Wiki Link

< Kuuga | Agito | Ryuki >
TandooriJones
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: GameCenter CX

Re: Agito 01 released

Post by TandooriJones »

Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:Ah, Agito; the only rider cool enough to have a theme song for his bike.
Kuuga had two.

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Showa Riders had songs about their bikes too, since it was more important.
Skull Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Other rider series
Favorite Band: Maximum The Hormone
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Funya~

Post by Skull Rider »

Wow... Never thought I would see this. Actually I have my collection already, download via torrent of Cruel Angel Production released. Might as well make comparison to the quality since my collection was always Tv-Nihon released unless I could not get that here.

BTW, what happen to Kuuga's Project? Drop it for good? I know 'certain subbers' has already complete the job, but I still have hope that you guys continuing it. Anyway, if it is decided, it wasn't my place to complaining. Keep up the good work!

Tsugami was a great character, the whole series itself make it among the best rider series ever created. Love the plot. Owh, btw, introducing Mana-chan aka Naomi from Den-O series. The very same person. Ok, gonna hold my self from spoiling the rest of the series, so, enjoy everyone!
Completed : V3, Amazon, Black, Black RX, ZX, Shin, J, ZO, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Let's see. Kuuga isn't the dropped projects section of the forum. So I would think it's still active.
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by XerBlade »

Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:Ah, Agito; the only rider cool enough to have a theme song for his bike.

Kuuga is a continuation of Agito, taking place 2 years later. G3 is based off of Kuuga and was made to combat the Grongi, but not these new guys.
Off the top of my head, Black and Kuuga also had a theme song for their bikes. Two each (they both had 2 bikes), IIRC.

Anyway, on the topic of being a continuation of Kuuga... which everyone is talking about but nobody is fully explaining....

Yes, it takes place in the same world as Kuuga. Yes, the connections are not significant. In fact, there are only two that even matter.
1) Hikawa-tachi are the remnants of the Unidentified Lifeform Task Force from Kuuga, who, as they already pretty much stated, have had nothing to do at all for 2 years since the end of Kuuga, since no Unidentified Lifeforms have appeared. Also, they made G3 to fight the Grongi should they ever show up again, but they've never really had a chance to use it.
2) Agito kinda looks like he's "similar" to Kuuga..I mean "No.4." ^_^

Seriously, that's-about-it. And they never mention any of it again after the first few episodes. So, as epic cool as Kuuga is, there's really no reason whatsoever to watch it first other than to understand that those are references to Kuuga (though that's not important at all) when they mention them.

Edit: Accidentally noticed typo while reading through topic.
Last edited by XerBlade on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
KamenRiderBritannia
Adventure
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: "Tōrisugari no Kamen Raidā da, oboeteoke!"
("Just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!")
"Walking the path of Heaven, the man who'll rule everything."
"Ore...SANJOU!!!!"

Post by KamenRiderBritannia »

thats funny.....this doesnt look like Kuuga......?
Skull Rider
Kamen Knight
2nd Favorite Series: Other rider series
Favorite Band: Maximum The Hormone
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: Funya~

Post by Skull Rider »

Well, as what I remember, G3 was created base on Kuuga, which marks that the current series knows about Kuuga and Grongi Tribe incidents. XerBlade has already pointing out all the point, which is thanks for that. I once read that Agito design was based on Dragon (you know, it just rumors, so don't take this seriously).
Completed : V3, Amazon, Black, Black RX, ZX, Shin, J, ZO, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

KamenRiderBritannia wrote:thats funny.....this doesnt look like Kuuga......?

Been a while that I watched Agito but it was based on the date collected from Kuuga.

As been said before Agito has almost zero reference to Kuuga so you can just watch it without any spoiler. If you watched Iryu - Team Medical Dragon season 2 and 3 you will understand the type of reference. Iryu mentions a character from a previous season with like ''Female character X is abroad so that's why she can't come'' and then they stop talking about her like she never was born.
KamenRiderBritannia
Adventure
"Ore...SANJOU!!!!"

atilim wrote:
KamenRiderBritannia wrote:thats funny.....this doesnt look like Kuuga......?

Been a while that I watched Agito but it was based on the date collected from Kuuga.

As been said before Agito has almost zero reference to Kuuga so you can just watch it without any spoiler. If you watched Iryu - Team Medical Dragon season 2 and 3 you will understand the type of reference. Iryu mentions a character from a previous season with like ''Female character X is abroad so that's why she can't come'' and then they stop talking about her like she never was born.
i was referring to the fact that they said they were going to do Kuuga before even starting Agito. they say they have so much to do, which is fair enough....but the problem is they keep starting new projects, leaving unfinished ones on the sidelines. (Like Kuuga)
Last edited by KamenRiderBritannia on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

I think Agito may have been the second or third Kamen Rider series I watched in full. I was pretty ambivalent about it back then, but re-watching this first episode was really fun. I'm looking forward to going through it again.

Some great characters introduced right off the bat. G3 and the police crew are awesome. I had a nice chuckle over Ozawa not caring about having authorization to deploy. And who can forget not-yet-Naomi!

The villain design was interesting. It obviously looked like it was made of plastic despite resembling a leopard, but it works.

Can't wait until the OP is played. Didn't feel like a true Agito episode without it.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

KamenRiderBritannia wrote:i was referring to the fact they they said they were going to do Kuuga before even starting Agito. they say they have so much to do, which is fair enough....but the problem is they keep starting new projects, leaving unfinished ones on the sidelines. (Like Kuuga)
>>> Who are you referring to??
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

HyperDrake wrote:
KamenRiderBritannia wrote:i was referring to the fact they they said they were going to do Kuuga before even starting Agito. they say they have so much to do, which is fair enough....but the problem is they keep starting new projects, leaving unfinished ones on the sidelines. (Like Kuuga)
>>> Who are you referring to??
He means the subbers.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

XerBlade wrote:which everyone is talking about but nobody is fully explaining....
Because, I wasn't sure how much to talk about without spoiling everyone. >>
Skull Rider wrote:I once read that Agito design was based on Dragon (you know, it just rumors, so don't take this seriously).
Pretty sure it's based off the chinese dragon,
Spoiler
what with the theme of limitless evolution and all.

Makes more sense than w/e the DCD net movies said.
Last edited by Go-On Macaroni on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
KamenRiderBritannia
Adventure
"Ore...SANJOU!!!!"

Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:
HyperDrake wrote: >>> Who are you referring to??
He means the subbers.
This
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

How about we stop talking about how Kuuga hasn't been subbed for a long time and talk about this episode of Agito? I know some of you are hurt that Kuuga hasn't been subbed much but get over it. The only thing we can say that Kuuga is going forward but it depends on the time on the people who are involved with it. So no more Kuuga sub talk in this topic and talk about this episode of Agito. Any posts about Kuuga subbing will be removed from this point forward.
KamenRiderBritannia
Adventure
"Ore...SANJOU!!!!"

whatever you say.
but fyi, check the RAW episode 39 (i think) of agito that you use. When CruelAngel subbed it it got all confuzeled and melded in with the next episode, leaving us with half an ep 39 with half of ep 40, then ep 40 like normal.

Might just be them doing it wrong, but just incase, might want to check your RAWs before its subbed.

i know ep 39 is along way from ep 1 but just thought id mention it

Return to “Kamen Rider Agito”