Congratulations, you noticed something is different. Licensed before completion
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

ZyuRanger 14 Released

Post by Phoenix512 »

This episode made me realized a couple of things. One, if it weren't for their clothes being different colors, Dan and Boi are basically the same person. Two, I was right about kids will destroy us all in the end. The kid this week didn't realize that they would be people inside in the things they shrunk. "Oh I'm just shrinking things. I didn't think about the people would be in those things." Three, I don't think I have a third thing.

The question of the episode: is the kid actually mentally challenged since takenoko thinks so and put it in the wiki?
TheLastTatlFan
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Dekaranger/Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger/W
Dreamy: Mao Ichimichi
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider/Sentai
Quote: "There is no justice in this battle. There is just a single, pure wish."

Re: ZyuRanger 14 Released

Post by TheLastTatlFan »

Is it me, or is Zyuranger the only Sentai to show the the impact the giant monsters stomping around would have on the regular-sized people? I mean, I don't recall any other series where the Rangers feel the tremors of the big stompety feet walking around; They just get in the Zords, form the Megazord and start their fight, no civilians shown.
Dark Shadow

Post by Dark Shadow »

I love this episodes splash screen!
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I envy that kid getting to play around on the miniature set. So it was kinda of weak episode with the kid being annoying and both of them not realizing that their are actually people in their until pointed out, but it still had a nice charm to it. I admit I was kinda expecting Daizyujin to chime in about ending the kid's life just cause he listened to Bandora, but I guess that'd be too dark for this kinda show.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Sentai-Kyouryuu Sentai ZyuRanger”