something special is coming.

Congratulations, you noticed something is different. Licensed before completion
Forum rules
Wiki Link
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

something special is coming.

Post by 09MurphyM »

According to Jefusion.com, the cast members who played the main 5 rangers plan to make some kind of announcement soon. It doesn't say what exactly they have planned, only that they plan to announce "something interesting very soon". Here is the link if you need any proof: http://www.jefusion.com/2013/09/cast-of ... ement.html. My thoughts are that they will guest star in a upcoming episode of kyoryuger.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: something special is coming.

Post by Catastrophe »

Just before anyone goes 'loljefusion', I saw the original tweet translated on /m/ a few days before this was posted. Jefusions Orends Stolen post however has had the translation modified to be more authentic, apparently.
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by 09MurphyM »

Catastrophe wrote:Just before anyone goes 'loljefusion', I saw the original tweet translated on /m/ a few days before this was posted. Jefusions Orends Stolen post however has had the translation modified to be more authentic, apparently.
What do you think is going to be announced then?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Probably they're dubbing original MMPR? I can't imagine they'd make a special like Hurri, Zyu's not that big of a series in Japan.
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by 09MurphyM »

Lunagel wrote:Probably they're dubbing original MMPR? I can't imagine they'd make a special like Hurri, Zyu's not that big of a series in Japan.
I thought they already did that?
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

09MurphyM wrote:
Lunagel wrote:Probably they're dubbing original MMPR? I can't imagine they'd make a special like Hurri, Zyu's not that big of a series in Japan.
I thought they already did that?
Indeed they did.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Oh, I forgot they did that already. Dunno then. I still don't think they'd make a special but I guess we'll see.

Return to “Sentai-Kyouryuu Sentai ZyuRanger”