Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

ZyuRanger 04 released

Post by takenoko »

How about a one way trip to the Continent of Despair?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: ZyuRanger 04 released

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm not gonna lie. The first time I saw the role call with the weapons, it confused me. Geki says his swords name really quick and it has Geki in it, but then Goush screams MOTH BREAKER! and I'm like, oh, that's the name of the weapon.

Oh, and apparently Geki speaks legendary weapon. And glowing blue light is legendary weapon speak for 'Combine us into into a big effin gun'.
Last edited by Catastrophe on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

I think one of the questions i want to ask is, how did they get back? Other than that, I have to give my complements to the team behind this sentai. It's been a while since I've seen one that didn't reveal the megazord within the first two episodes. I could be wrong because I haven't watched all of them, but it's nice to actually see the rangers have to go through something rather than get the weapons either in the same episode or the next one. Nice little saga that made. And talking about the weapon combination into the howling cannon, did anyone notice that the blue ranger's spear got shorter?
LanEvoXRacer
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Back-On
My boom: Cardfight!! Vanguard
Quote: "Henshin!"

Post by LanEvoXRacer »

You forgot the label the episode number on the torrent page. LOL!
Anyway, thanks for the release!!! ^.^
With all those Morphers pictures on the front it is really tempting to buy one.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I also liked Bandoras concern for her monster and freezing, although if the ZyuRangers survived the night I'm sure it being covered and fur would have been able to.

Oh, and ineffective fighting, Mei slapping Golems with her bow.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

So, these petrified heroes. Are they references to past toku characters?
Oh, and ineffective fighting, Mei slapping Golems with her bow.
Not really. There are entire fighting styles based around using a bow as a meelee weapon.
JapzLapeno

Post by JapzLapeno »

I noticed while comparing photos of the Dino Buckler and the morpher that the American one is upside down (looking at the separation pattern between the top and bottom). Fail on America, fail on.
justjosh
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by justjosh »

No they're not. They're identical minus the change of sticker to Power Rangers.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

No, if you look, the black nubs that stick out of the side of the bottom half of the DinoBuckler are clearly on the top half of the morpher. It's a known fact that the Morpher is an upside down version of the Buckler.
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

Ha! I've seen that 'cave' in other sentai as well.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Spoiler
OMG they didn't turn to stone and they saved the mother and child :roll:

Okay, maybe I have just watched to much Toku and just become jaded. No, correct that, the kids in this series are just so fracking annoying I want to join Bandora (sp?) and the rangers dress so horribily it looks like they raided Elton Johns closet. Yes, I am taking in consideration the time period Zyuranger takes place.

Still no matter how much I pick and poke this still is better then what America can turn out. Man, I feel so ol' thinking this aired when I was a kid, and not the little of a brat either.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

DrowningFishy wrote:
Spoiler
OMG they didn't turn to stone and they saved the mother and child :roll:

Okay, maybe I have just watched to much Toku and just become jaded. No, correct that, the kids in this series are just so fracking annoying I want to join Bandora (sp?) and the rangers dress so horribily it looks like they raided Elton Johns closet. Yes, I am taking in consideration the time period Zyuranger takes place.

Still no matter how much I pick and poke this still is better then what America can turn out. Man, I feel so ol' thinking this aired when I was a kid, and not the little of a brat either.
I'm liking this more than Power Rangers already, particularly because Bandora is a hands-on kind of villain. She doesn't just sit in her damn tower 'AHAH! I shall send a monster today!'. She actually gets off her ass and confronts the Zyuranger's. Frequently.
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

True at that, to many baddies sit in their lair and send out monsters till the last boss fight. She is very pro-active and that is what I like about Bandora. Note how I just pick on the rangers not Bandora. XD Though Madonna called she wants her chichi cones back.
justjosh
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by justjosh »

Catastrophe wrote:No, if you look, the black nubs that stick out of the side of the bottom half of the DinoBuckler are clearly on the top half of the morpher. It's a known fact that the Morpher is an upside down version of the Buckler.
Oh shit your right. I always thought it was only the lightning stickers the wrong way round but its the whole thing.

Just watching this episode now, Bandora is so badass!
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

I'm sorry I just have these questions I just have to ask; Now that were discussing bucklers here. Well for one: Do you think Sentai's could get past airport security? Two: Do you think US airport security will insist on taking away bandora's cones before they let her on a plane (last time I refer to the cones I swear to god unless she pokes someones eye out)?

Return to “Sentai-Kyouryuu Sentai ZyuRanger”