HC 33 released

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Re: HC 33 released

Post by kaemmerite »

The whole episode I was thinking "Man Cologne's voice sounds REALLY familiar." Thanks for linking the ANN page, holy crap that dude has been in a lot of stuff. But I recognize him most as Xellos and Fish Eye, and Gaara to a lesser extent (I had no clue he did Tatsulot or Ren in Fushigi Yugi).

I was also a bit worried they might go the easy route with Cologne coming back to life and that would be what healed Yuri's wilted Heart Flower, and I was glad they didn't do that. At this point, I don't mind if they do bring Cologne back in the future now that it's already healed, I just didn't want that to be the reason for it healing.

I also like Cologne's design, when they showed the silhouette I was thinking "Oh well that's to signify that he hasn't fully recovered" when I was the asymmetry, but then it turned out to be intentional, which was kind of cool.

While I'm glad to see the return of Moonlight and am glad they didn't try to cram it into one episode, I really want to see more of the Dark Bracelet monsters. We haven't had one in two episodes and probably won't get one next episode either.

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”