HeartCatch Precure 38 released

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Re: HeartCatch Precure 38 released

Post by That Guy »

Superpowers of course.
*runs*
In all seriousness, I swear it looks like she gets some artifact from the Mirage, I'll have to go back and look at the transformation sequence. It would be very odd from a marketing perspective if she didn't.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

It's a ring. She gets a ring
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

takenoko wrote:Also, so Mirage comes with two hearts and the tiara. So what does that leave Blossom? It just seems like something flashes on her finger and that's it
I had to watch it a few times to figure out that all of them get a full set of jewelry. It is meant to show different phases of the transformation with each of them. If you stop the video at the right moment, you can see all of them are wearing a tiara.

You might think Blossom gets a ring by the sound effect and the position of her arms. Stopping the video shows her arms obscured by the flying petals. If you stop the video when they are all posing, you will see that Blossom only has gloves like everyone else. It is possible that a ring might be added later on as power-up, but Blossom doesn't have a ring at the moment.

I understand why Blossom's trial took longer compared to the others. The others had to face feelings of guilt, resentment, and jealousy. They were able to overcome their shadows because they have changed since we first met them. On the other hand, Tsubomi hasn't changed since we first met her. She hated herself all this time but kept it hidden from everyone. It is only during the actual trial that Tsubomi was forced to face her shadow. During the experience she was able to take one step forward in becoming a better person. That's why Tsubomi said her shadow represented herself from "a little while ago".

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”