Why do you like HeartCatch Precure?

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
furyofdragons
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Quote: Life is a long path to a goal. Drop your heavy luggage and enjoy walking with your hands empty

Why do you like HeartCatch Precure?

Post by furyofdragons »

just wondering why you like it, I personally like the bright and happy feel to it, in contrast to the somewhat darker kamen riders
the songs aren't bad too, they make me feel happy.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Why do you like HeartCatch Precure?

Post by takenoko »

I like the flower dresses, and the girls are so pretty. I also really like the big anime hair. The fairies are some of the cutest mascots around
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

takenoko wrote:The fairies are some of the cutest mascots around
And the least annoying. XD They're seriously the only mascots in the entire franchise that don't end their sentence with part of their name, aside from Tarte and Chiffon who have their own quirks.

I like HeartCatch because it's got fun characters and a good plot (by magical girl standards). Also, it was my first Precure series so it's what made me finally watch the other shows as well.
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

I like it because Tsubomi and Erika are really fun. Also, it reminds me of Sailor Moon. I know that its a magical girl anime but not all of them remind me of SM. Also, I love the humor in it.
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

I never got into the Precure series and had pretty much been off of the magicial girl genre for the longest time since Cardcaptor Sakura except for a brief shot at Lyrical Nanoha which I gave up on. What got me into HeartCatch was Yoshihiko Umakoshi, the character designer and animation director. He's been around for a long time now and magical girl series aren't new to him, but I really didn't notice his work until Casshern Sin which was very stylish. I really enjoyed that series and was interested in his next project which happened to be HeartCatch. His simple but drastic design as well as high energy in action is what drew me towards HeartCatch since it kept alot of the style from Casshern albeit in a much much lighter light. I later found out he has had his hands in alot of other anime series that I've loved so at this point, if he end up doing the next Precure series, I'd probably watch that too.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

It's this generation's Sailormoon. That and omg they are so cute! The Opening songs have been fun to watch repeatedly. Let's see what else Moonlight is awesome. The team up special was pretty bad ass. My favorite is still Fresh!PC but that's probably because Love reminds me alot of Usagi. Tsubomi reminds me alot of Amy. So I just love it really. That and I got my friend to actually learn the dance for the Precure contest we had a few months back. Silly dances are always awesome
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

I got interested in Heartcatch Precure because I saw a video on YouTube with a toy-robot-cat doing the dance for Heartcatch ED 1. Learned the song's name, looked it up, found the anime, started watching and got hooked. And also enjoying Suite Precure♪ so far.

I also enjoyed Coupe-sama. And the sad story behind Cologne was nice backstory for Moonlight. Disappointed with the ending, but oh well.

Still, nice series, good animation, interesting characters *Ban-kun making the Precure manga was just crazy cool*, and seeing the three 'generals' after the fact was a nice feeling. Truly gotta love the series as it is: a cute anime that tells a story with good music as well. And learning that flowers have meanings behind was something I somewhat knew, but didn't know it went that far.

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”