HC 40 released

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

HC 40 released

Post by takenoko »

Unleash that desire!

QC asked what a katakuri is. A katakuri is from the lily family. The Japanese wiki says that a dog-tooth violet is equivalent, however the species names are different. Katakuri being a Erythronium japonicum while the dogtooh violet is a Erythronium dens-canis. It's basically a flower that is native to Asia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythronium_japonicum
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: HC 40 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Spoiler
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Spoiler
YOU COUNT THE HEART SEEDS 1, 2 AND 3

Yeah, this was actually a really good episode. I was surprised at how emotional it managed to be on the Desert Apostles side. I loved it quite a bit.

didn't really get that thing with Sasorina's...original body(?) at the end and I predict we probably will never know who that lady was. (Like has she been a coma for even longer than the series?)
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

This makes me assume they all have original bodies. So what are Cobraja's and Kumojacky's like?
Also this whole time and no front page post? Glad I check the torrent page regularly too!
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

Aww... not to be twisted or mean or anything but I kinda wish Sasorina died. Don't get me wrong, it makes sense that they would have original bodies and that they were created the same way all the monsters were but just at a higher level; but I would have liked the idea that the Apostles were different and that completely purifying them with the Mirage would equal their deaths because they were entities of pure evil. I was a bit choked up until we saw there are original bodies. It would have added some nice drama to it all that it built so well until we got the "waking up from a long nightmare" part. But I guess in a sense Sasorina IS dead since that personality or persona no longer exist. But the coma thing felt a bit like a coup out to me. I think little girls could have handled the idea of the Apostles dying.

Also odds are we'll see Human Sasorina in the end during a montage with her doing something happy or normal. Or maybe the show should have stringed viewers along until the last episode and then during the ending montage, show that they had original bodies. Like just show the heart flower flying off somewhere, leaving viewers to guess at what it means until the end or have it so the Precures had to rescue the original bodies by defeating the final boss.

And HA! Nice pic Takenoko.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I'll miss Angelina Jolie Sasorina. Her diva antics were always endearing in a weird way. The description of her Heart Flower was a great peek inside Sasorina's troubled soul.

HeartCatch Orchestra always makes me smile. There is something satisfying about a summoning a giant woman to punch the bad guys into submission. In this case it was important that she is so big since the Desertorian was an entire building.

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”