HeartCatch PreCure 41 released

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

HeartCatch PreCure 41 released

Post by garfield15 »

I giggled a little bit too loudly when I read this.

-Thanks a lot Toei. I'm pretty sure I know the plot of the entire movie now.

-"Marine should be cooler." Shut up Erika. He did the best he could. :P

-So like, I thought this episode was really cute. I know the feeling of having kids you teach not listen to you. But I gotta say, when all of them ran up to the Desertorian, all I could think of was "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" I was sure it was going to smash them.

-Fight animation kicked ass.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: HeartCatch PreCure 41 released

Post by takenoko »

I hate to say it, but I'm kind of tired of the super form animation. It's just such a long sequence that they really should save it for just using it 3-4 times (for beating the bosses for good) and leave the monster of the weeks to their regular attacks

Cute episode
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

takenoko wrote:I hate to say it, but I'm kind of tired of the super form animation. It's just such a long sequence that they really should save it for just using it 3-4 times (for beating the bosses for good) and leave the monster of the weeks to their regular attacks
They should honestly just speed it up, but I guess this is what happens when you put the Super Form in like the last leg of the series.

"It's not for boys." Lampshading now are we kid?
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I was really disappointed, I was hoping something really interesting would happen with the fairies because of the title. The episode itself was fine, but I couldn't help being let down that the title had pretty much nothing to do with the plot.

Oh, and the flashing back to the water bucket. I thought they were going to do something with that. Is it going to overflow and flood the hallway? Is there going to be a shot of the principal complaining about the high water bill this month? I can't wait to see what they do with it! And they did NOTHING with it. It's like they forgot about that whole thing after Kumojacky showed up.

And eh, I figure we'll get the "abbreviated" super form/finisher animation after a couple of more episodes. Though for as cool as it looked, I'm disappointed with the applications of it. They pretty much never actually fight when they go to that form. It's just go to form, immediately do finisher. Which is fine for the first one or two episodes when you want people to go "WOW look how powerful that is!" But after that, you should make it a bit more exciting. I mean W would have gotten pretty boring if every fight he just went into Xtreme Form and did Prism Bicker and immediately finished off the Dopant.

Eh, maybe they're stretching their budget because the movie just came out (or is coming out, whatever).
methos
7X
Favorite series: KRW
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by methos »

I don't mind the supermode transformation sequence too much (the "silhouette action pose!" for each looks terrible though), but I have yet to get used to the finisher. It really has this Merry Melodies feel to it to me, and just seems completely out of place. I half expect the Desertorian to hold up a little "Help!" sign like Wile E Coyote just before the fist slams down.

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”