HC 45 released

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

HC 45 released

Post by garfield15 »

HATERS GONNA HATE

-Well, in terms of leading up to a final battle, I must say this did the job exceptionally well. *boom* Bad guy. *boom* Heart Tree's dead. *boom* World's a desert. A little fast? Maybe, but I prefer these kind of high-stakes endings.

-I must say, I'm not a doctor, but I'm sure being wrapped in crystal can't be good for your baby.

-Why wasn't Ban-kun the love interest of the show? I wish he was more of a supporting character because every time he's on screen, I enjoy his presence.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: HC 45 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I love how Sabaku was all "We'll stop the precures before they get to Wakuseijou" then, the next scene they get there anyways. :lol: I do wish they explained though why Coupe was in his fat fairy form at the start of the episode since last ep., he was Psuedo-Sora Oo.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I like how the fairies turn into the capes before the people see them. Otherwise it'd be like "Hey, those dolls that those girls have are actually alive. Secret identity unraveled!"

But quite honestly, I love the cape forms so much and much prefer them to their Silhouette forms. It builds on the original form in a stylish and functional way, plus it's not the same stock footage each time. It's kind of funny how fast the Orchestra sequence got old compared to the Pink Forte Wave which I could watch countless times

I really liked this episode. The dire state of the world means there's some actual consequence to the outcome of this battle. The return of the past Desertorian victims was a good look back at all that's been accomplished (It kind of reminds me of that manga where they make fun of how the Desert Apostle actions always seem to have the opposite effect of their goals. In this case, making Desertorians have basically inoculated these people from the apocalypse). And the Precures going to Wakuseijou was a good way to setup the final battles and end the episode on a high point. Just really well done all around

And for you OOO fans:
1984neptune
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: Neptune's Treasures!

Post by 1984neptune »

this episode is brilliant! i think this show is gonna have a brilliant ending.

next up bye bye desert apostles lol
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Those are some neat pictures on the front page. The Kamen Rider references were cool. Heartcatch had a couple W references, but I didn't spot how close they mimicked the henshin pose before.

Well, that certainly ended the year with a bang. A few episodes back I joked that the Tree was looking healthy just in time to be destroyed, but I didn't actually expect it to get blown away in one hit like that. I'm impressed that they followed through with the doomsday scenario. And they remembered to show that it affected the whole world, too.

Dune is shaping up to be an interesting lead villain. (Interesting enough that I wish we had seen more of him before now.) He took down everyone pretty effortlessly...and all while his powers were still sealed. I didn't have a problem with the main boss looking like a kid, but it was a nice touch that the reason he looked so young was that it was a side effect of Cure Flower partially sealing his powers.

Coupe got to see some action, and it was just as impressive as the footage in the opening. One of my favorite things about the character is the juxtaposition between his never-changing expression and the movements of the rest of his body when he does something.

I actually thought we were going to be getting heart-flower-less zombie visitors after the CM break. I was pleasantly surprised about the sort-of-twist that everyone who has had their heart flower healed during the series is stronger/survived because of it. (Which still makes me think that Tsubomi's lack of a withered heart flower before now is going to come into play before series end...) And they didn't come out and say it, but I think everyone in the group of the survivors knows who the Precures are now.

The upbeat Future Flower instrumental was a nice touch as they said farewell to the survivors. Nice, strong episode that really set the tone for the final arc.
methos
7X
Favorite series: KRW
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by methos »

But quite honestly, I love the cape forms so much and much prefer them to their Silhouette forms. It builds on the original form in a stylish and functional way, plus it's not the same stock footage each time. It's kind of funny how fast the Orchestra sequence got old compared to the Pink Forte Wave which I could watch countless times
Yea, agreed. The super forms and final attack seem out of place for the series somehow.

Also, I know it's a kids show and all, but you do have to wonder how the hell the Precures are going to beat Dune. His powers were sealed, and yet he's still strong enough to beat them with next to no effort, including Moonlight who's always been significantly stronger compared to the other three. And then he gets his powers back. I mean yeesh, they're kinda screwed.
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

They'll win with the power of love and teamwork and good guys and toy sales. :)
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

i was actually kinda pissed at this episode.
here we are towards the end of the season and then precures give their all and then get their asses handed to them.

now i am not mad that they set up an episode like that i am mad at how you know this is going to go down.

dude just whupped their asses but SOMEHOW two weeks from now they are going to come right back and whip his ass with the same powers that he beat before his powers were unsealed.

it just erks me how the main bosses always seem to be more powerful before they get their full power on.

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”