HeartCatch 46 released

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

HeartCatch 46 released

Post by takenoko »

Heh, why are there two Boss Snakkii? Just to remind us that he's not normally white?

Pretty good fight scenes in this episode. Glad Sunshine remembered her gliding dodge move

LOL, Marine broke Kumojacky's sword barehanded?

I had a really long note about nokogiri sou that I couldn't fit into a translator note, so here it is:
Nokogiri sou = Literally means "saw grass". Also known as the "angel's raiment grass" and "centipede grass"
1984neptune
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: Neptune's Treasures!

Re: HeartCatch 46 released

Post by 1984neptune »

this episode was amazing! i laughed so much when coffret had his lil 'AHHHHHHH' moment at Kumojacki. The next episode is also gonna be amazing i can feel it!
furyofdragons
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Quote: Life is a long path to a goal. Drop your heavy luggage and enjoy walking with your hands empty

Post by furyofdragons »

it never dawned on me, but i just realized that moonlight's glove and wristband is mirrored on Dark precure
Aiko-san
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

Post by Aiko-san »

What no preview of the
Spoiler
next series: Suite Precure?

You guys should at least make it available seperately...
Too bad that Yes! PreCure 5 and Rockman got canceled... especially Rockman.
Wish I had the raw episodes of Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z and the textless themes... Can anyone help me out with that? Please?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

The original raw we had the Suite promo, but the better raw didn't, so I commented it out. Sorry!
furyofdragons
Quote: Life is a long path to a goal. Drop your heavy luggage and enjoy walking with your hands empty

Post by furyofdragons »

did anyone else think of that picture where cure marine had the trial memory when they watched the fight with kumojacky?
Aiko-san
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

Post by Aiko-san »

takenoko wrote:The original raw we had the Suite promo, but the better raw didn't, so I commented it out. Sorry!
Oh okay... may I ask what raw you guys used and which one had the promo? Just curious...
no I don't need/want to download the raw. Just asking...
Too bad that Yes! PreCure 5 and Rockman got canceled... especially Rockman.
Wish I had the raw episodes of Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z and the textless themes... Can anyone help me out with that? Please?
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

I really want to like this episode because the fights were pretty well done, but the music choices killed me. Music can make or break a series for me, and for the most part I enjoy Heartcatch's image songs and soundtrack. Being familiar with the music backfired on me this time, because as soon as I heard Itsuki's image song kick in while Marine was summoning her tact, I was so baffled by the decision to play that song that it distracted me from the actual activity in the scene. And then when the song finally cut out...well, the music for that entire ending segment felt off to me.

Enough nitpicking. I had forgotten why that one Snakkii was white. Nice throw-back.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

1984neptune wrote:i laughed so much when coffret had his lil 'AHHHHHHH' moment at Kumojacki.
That scene was so narmy; I mean, I know Coffret running at Kumojacky was supposed to be sad and serious but I didn't feel that with what sounded like farting sfx playing when Kumo tried to pull him off.

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”