HeartCatch 48 released

The cutestest anime ever subbed by a bunch of men.
Forum rules
Wiki Link
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

HeartCatch 48 released

Post by takenoko »

Pretty intense episode

Really sad about Yuri's dad though. She goes through her hard life without him and then she loses him just as she gets him back. Nice ending to Dark Precure though

Yuri: I will not fight for sadness, I will fight for love
Sign: Love

PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Re: HeartCatch 48 released

Post by PHurricane »

That picture of Dark Precure hugging the Professor, all while being reflected off her broken broach, is pretty neat.

Fantastic episode. I'm satisfied with the explanation that was given for Dark Precure/Professor. It wasn't perfect, and I'd probably find some inconsistencies if I thought about it for too long, but feel like I got enough of an answer to move on and focus on the Precures fighting Dune.

Although I did crack up a bit when Dark PreCure first stood up again. When she stood after that overhead shot of her looking very dead, I started to wonder if there was anything that would permanently finish her off.

Dune had some great facial expressions. The animators were really on the top of their game this episode. The second half of the episode just blew me away. The fight against Dune was beyond impressive. I've watched it several times, and there are still details that I'm noticing for the first time. One of my favorite details - Blossom and Moonlight's faces being reflected in their Tacts before they attack. It was all really well done.

I can't believe there's only one episode left after this.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

so just one more episode left? wow. time just flies by, huh? out of curiosity, is TvN planning to sub the next precure, if there is one?
furyofdragons
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Quote: Life is a long path to a goal. Drop your heavy luggage and enjoy walking with your hands empty

Post by furyofdragons »

i agree with PHurricane, the last half of the episode got me, i enjoyed it immensely and the cameo of the duo from the movie was interesting
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Yeah I was thinking that too, when Dune was talking about the professor being on hard times when they were in France, that red-haired guy was from the movie, right? So I guess maybe the movie explains the origin of Sabaaku a bit more (which would mean Japan already had solid confirmation of Sabaaku's true identity before last episode maybe?).

Anyway yep, great episode.
D-boy
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Faiz/W/000/HCPrecure
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto/Decade
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Riders in general
Quote: Real Men watch HeartCatch! Precure, Open My Heart!
Location: not all here, and not all there... sometimes you'll find me somewhere else.

Post by D-boy »

I just spent a good amount of time this week marathoning this series. All of my comments could be boiled down to one:

THIS SHOW IS FOR LITTLE GIRLS!?

Yeah, I have watched the first few episodes of the original Pretty Cure years ago, but still. Every battle here was damn good. And not only that, but I noticed two things missing: The Triple Impact shots and a Clip episode. Both money saving tricks used in almost every anime.

And remember, most anime run between 13-26 episodes long. This one is 49!!!

And THIS SHOW IS FOR LITTLE GIRLS!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well, screw it. I love this show. I am a full grown man, and I love this show. Hell, a few of the scenes put a tear in my eye. HeartCatch Precure is AWESOME!

In this episode, we say the fall of a long time villain, and they made you feel for her. We saw the sacrifice of a father, and all of the 'pep' talks felt genuine and unforced. The characters believe and there is much at stake.

Sure this is a fru-fru anime, but it's a fru-fru anime with balls! More so then Dragon Ball, Bleach, Naruto, and Inuyasha combined. I mean, their super-final attack is a giant pretty cure with gold-spiked knuckles crushing the opponent!

Thanks to the TV-Nihon team. Great work all around on the subs.

Now to wait for the last episode...
Shoutaro: "Are you dense? Are you retarded? I'm the God Damned Kamen Rider!!!"
-Kamen Rider W, as written by Frank Miller
manz

Post by manz »

Cyberleader2000
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Mobile Suit Gundam
2nd Favorite Series: Precure
Favorite Band: TWO-MIX
My boom: Evangelion
Quote: "This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's bruning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! MY LOVE! MY ANGER! AND ALL OF MY SORROW! SHINING FINGER SWORD!!!"

"This hand of mine is BURNING RED! It's loud Roar tells me to grasp victory! ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!!! AND NOW! HEAT END!!!"

Post by Cyberleader2000 »

arsom Episode been really enjoying this I can’t believe I only chooses to watch this on a whim and because I was board of waiting for more RID now I going to be relay sad after this finishes as I’ve relay enjoyed this it’s made it up to my 3rd favourite Anime. also I noted after the preview for the next episode they showed a Promo for Suite Precure now I have to ask will you guys be subbing this as I’m hopeing you will.

Return to “HeartCatch Precure”