Kanon 3 released

A modern day fable. Also, a joint project with Skewed-Studios!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Kanon 3 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Kanon gets a job as a waitress but she still has trouble with people in general.

Spoiler
I can't see why she can't interact with the other waitresses in general. I mean it's one thing for her not being ready to have another relationship with a guy but it's a completely different thing for her withdrawing from other people completely. There's probably something more to this than her ex-boyfriend betraying her and stole the prayer song from her. By the way, it seems like her ex-boyfriend is probably stealing more music from her.
Squall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Rider-Man!
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Kanon 3 released

Post by Squall »

Thank you TVN! I've been waiting for another release for awhile now. ^.^
Mogambo
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Dreamy: Wakana-sama
Favorite Actor?: Alain Delon
Favorite Band: AKB48
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Muggles
Quote: "Taking drugs to make music to take drugs to" Spacemen 3

Post by Mogambo »

I obsessively googled the title "Daimajin Kanon" for ages (felt like ages anyway!) trying to find fansubs so you can imagine how pleased I was when not one but two groups whose work I like picked it up...

I missed the chance to heap praises on you when eps 1 & 2 came out, but this time round I have to tell you about the warm and fuzzy feelings you've inspired within me... no, no, not *those* feelings, but tokusatsu and love are closely related.

Wait a minute, i feel like i'm going off-topic in a slightly sinister way....

Well, anyways, THANKS! I already love this show, and i love it even more now cause the HD version's gorgeous without making my poor li'l pc freak out.
Destroy All Rational Thought [William S. Burroughs]
kaloo
Gao
Favorite series: Faiz

Post by kaloo »

I don't know why I didn't notice in the first couple. But the English in the theme song is well spoken, isn't it?

I don't like the girls at the cafe. They're kinda too social. I mean she's not really social enough but they kinda go too far the other way if you ask me. I dunno. I think it's kinda more like she's like an old lady rather than a happy-go-lucky teenage girl.

Anyways I continue to enjoy this, though I do kinda wish the giant monsters would be about more. I mean I know it's not really a giant monster series but I like giant monsters.

Also is it just me or is the Skewed site down?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

It's working fine. Are you using the right link since they changed websites not too long ago?

http://subs-scans.skewedstudios.com/
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I dunno, this episode felt really slow. Like nothing happened in it really.

It's not the fact that there wasn't any fighting or anything, because I liked Faiz and the early episodes of that had hardly any fighting at all. This just...I dunno, there wasn't really much development in it.

I'm fairly sure there's something more to Kanon though, since there isn't any real reason we've seen for her to dislike people in general, and for her to break down crying when the old woman was knocked over has to have some backstory to it for us to go "Oh well then it makes sense she'd react that way."

I don't dislike this series, I really do like it, but this episode just wasn't interesting at all. Looking forward to the next one though!

Oh yeah and not to sound like a perv or anything but does that one woman just sweat a lot or is that supposed to be glitter on her chest or something? It's just...distracting.
kaloo
Gao
Favorite series: Faiz

Post by kaloo »

Phoenix512 wrote:It's working fine. Are you using the right link since they changed websites not too long ago?

http://subs-scans.skewedstudios.com/
You're right. Wrong site.

And glitter boobs.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

kaemmerite wrote:I dunno, this episode felt really slow. Like nothing happened in it really.

It's not the fact that there wasn't any fighting or anything, because I liked Faiz and the early episodes of that had hardly any fighting at all. This just...I dunno, there wasn't really much development in it.

I'm fairly sure there's something more to Kanon though, since there isn't any real reason we've seen for her to dislike people in general, and for her to break down crying when the old woman was knocked over has to have some backstory to it for us to go "Oh well then it makes sense she'd react that way."

I don't dislike this series, I really do like it, but this episode just wasn't interesting at all. Looking forward to the next one though!

Oh yeah and not to sound like a perv or anything but does that one woman just sweat a lot or is that supposed to be glitter on her chest or something? It's just...distracting.
You took the words out of my mouth. Nothing special happened in this episode. It felt slow and I was waiting for something exciting but all I kept seeing was Nao's glittering boobs. Lol...
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Everyone loves boobs that glitter.
I lost The Game!

Return to “DaiMajin Kanon”