Kanon - Why so long between episodes?

A modern day fable. Also, a joint project with Skewed-Studios!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Kaijumaster

Kanon - Why so long between episodes?

Post by Kaijumaster »

And please don't take that as a "Why do you take so long" Whine.

I'm sure there is an absolutly valid reason for the space between releases, But after going through the boards a bit I wasn't able to find it. I was just curious what causes the time gap between each individual relase.

Thank You.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Kanon - Why so long between episodes?

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Stuff takes up time. Whether it's real life or just other projects, there's a lot of factors that constitute releases taking a while. Also, consider that this show is jointed with Skewed Subs so, we have to consider their needs as well.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Ais has been busy with School and graduation, he recently finished so maybe things will pick up soon
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

It's pretty much the same reason for any of the shows that are backlogged. People are busy in real life or with fansub related reasons. Pretty much all the active staff are also involved with a show that is regularly coming out too, and those take priority because of the timeliness of them. I don't encourage people to make other threads like this since we can't really list every single thing going on in the staff's lives, and to be blunt, it's really none of your business. Stuff will come out when they're done
Kaijumaster

Post by Kaijumaster »

takenoko wrote:It's pretty much the same reason for any of the shows that are backlogged. People are busy in real life or with fansub related reasons. Pretty much all the active staff are also involved with a show that is regularly coming out too, and those take priority because of the timeliness of them. I don't encourage people to make other threads like this since we can't really list every single thing going on in the staff's lives, and to be blunt, it's really none of your business. Stuff will come out when they're done
oh...um, ok. Sorry. I assumed it had something to do with the release schedule of the actual episodes (such as Megaranger which is due to awaiting the next DVD release) but since it was on an individual episode basis I was interested in learning more about thier distribution. I didn't think it was anything to do with the actual staff. my apologies for having offended the TV-Nihon staff.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

to make it easier,

I have all the episodes
All episodes have been timed

its just pending a translation from zeldAIS at the moment, I know he is clearing some of his other back projects that he has and will be working this soon, just hang tight and we will get everything done, its just one of those slow moving ones at present.

For now I am locking this thread before things get out of hand.

Hopefully this has answered your questions on this.
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!

Return to “DaiMajin Kanon”