Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
rizefall
Swedish Meatball
Alignment: Neutral Good

Should i watch this?

Post by rizefall »

Hi guys!

Some people might remember me and some might not. Been away from these forums for a long time, "left" right before OOO's. I saw there is yet another new kamen rider now aswell which i will try watch. But as this series is finished, without spoiling is it worth watching at all or should i jsut give the new show a change instead?

The only thing i want is your opinion of the series. No flame war (if there is one regarding this show) etc etc, just some hints and stuff to see if it is worth watching.

Thanks in advance!
"Lady Luck is smilin"
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Should i watch this?

Post by Gunzy »

Just watch it You should be able to form an opinion on it better yourself.
ImageImage
rizefall
Swedish Meatball

Post by rizefall »

Gunzy wrote:Just watch it You should be able to form an opinion on it better yourself.
I could but don't have time for it. If people say it's good i'll just watch it.
"Lady Luck is smilin"
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

I think the series is "meh". It is not bad, but it is not good either. Fourze is a whole lot better.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

I think OOO is more about the chatacters(mainly our hero and Ankh) than anything else, it IS still a very enjotable serie and the action is decent.
D_B
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Please delete this account.
2nd Favorite Series: Please delete this account.
Dreamy: Please delete this account.
Favorite Actor?: Please delete this account.
Favorite Band: Please delete this account.
My boom: Please delete this account.
Quote: Please delete this account.

Post by D_B »

In my opinion, OOOs is very well worth watching. The story is predictable but still strong, the characters easy to care about and the action is great.

Additionally, OOOs is part of this new "expanded" Rider universe (post Decade and Chou-Den-O) that constantly interacts with itself. If you enjoy W, you will want to know more about OOOs due to W interacting with OOOs in filmwork. Then there is also the recently subbed (Thanks again TVNihon for the fantastic work!) All Rider film, featuring OOOs and Den-O... if you like Den-O you will want to know what was happening with OOOs when this event occurred.

It's hard for me to consider anything post Decade as "not worth watching". The quality has been solid and it all interconnects. Decade was tasked with "Destroy Everything, Connect Everything"... and in that task he was successful.
Please delete this account.
rizefall
Swedish Meatball

Post by rizefall »

D_B wrote:In my opinion, OOOs is very well worth watching. The story is predictable but still strong, the characters easy to care about and the action is great.

Additionally, OOOs is part of this new "expanded" Rider universe (post Decade and Chou-Den-O) that constantly interacts with itself. If you enjoy W, you will want to know more about OOOs due to W interacting with OOOs in filmwork. Then there recently subbed (Thanks again TVNihon for the fantastic work!) All Rider film, featuring OOOs and Den-O.

It's hard for me to consider anything post Decade as "not worth watching". The quality has been solid and it all interconnects. Decade was tasked with "Destroy Everything, Connect Everything"... and in that task he was successful.
Decade was actually the first of these series i watched and i like it very much. I will give this one a go!
"Lady Luck is smilin"
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

This story is all about medal & Greeed....
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

And the duality inherent in a human's desire and how someone may not ever truly know the wants of those around them, how self destructive it can truly be to try and live without desire, how desire isn't itself evil but excess is, and other such motifs...

But yes, mostly about medals and Greeed.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

The shows okay its about medals and greeeds at first but close to the end of the series its mostly about OOOs defeating the Greeeds so yes if you should watch it if you want to see OOOs defeating the Greeeds.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”