Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: OOO Wonderful Movie released

Post by Phoenix512 »

I thought of this reason awhile back of why any movie that has OOO in it will never be canon to the TV series. Since the amount and type of Core Medals keep changing throughout the TV series, it would be really hard to develop a good movie based on the available Core Medals that Eiji have at any one point. So it would be easier to make up an alternate universe where they can easily have Eiji these types of Core Medals on hand along with having the core Greeeds all together without their past histories interfering with the movie plot.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

The movie was really good. I can ignore all the continuity issues with the series. Since I just accept that the movies are out of cannon. Unless the series does what Den-O did. No matter what the creators say. The thing that really bugged me is Eiji clearly says he can't control the purple medals at will. Yet... he freaking called the Axe and was using it. Than, he changed into Pyuto. Writing really failed here. As for the medal stuck under his shoe... He took them off multiple times to dress up edo style. So that just failed completely. The kid should of had it in his mom's bag. I don't get why Gara didn't need all the medals to become bird OOO's. He just needed a random amount? Really poor story. Oh and using a flute with no mouth. ...use that CGI budget where you need it.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I would have liked more about how Kougami is apparently descended from some German fellow. That was such a bizarre thing to suddenly bring up and never mention again, but it would certainly explain how Kougami knew about the Medals and Greeed. Family journals or some such.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

dancercotillion wrote:I would have liked more about how Kougami is apparently descended from some German fellow. That was such a bizarre thing to suddenly bring up and never mention again, but it would certainly explain how Kougami knew about the Medals and Greeed. Family journals or some such.
I was under the impression Kougami was descended from the original OOO, actually.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

I'm loving the 1080P encode.* Thanks guys!

As for the movie itself, the bald caps were hilariously bad. They didn't even do a great job of blending them at the seams, let alone actually making the cap match the actor's skin tone. It's so nice to see cake boss again though. He's such an unwitting sociopath.

* And at 160GB up, apparently a bunch of other people are too!
Ximara
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
My boom: Marvel
Quote: "Where'd you get the name Ximara?"
"It's my nobody name."

Post by Ximara »

Lunagel wrote: Am I the only one who saw the knights and had to stop themselves from making a Monty Python joke?

As SOON as Gara first walked out I paused the movie and went, "We are the Knights who say NI!!!", and he was ruined as a bad guy for me henceforth. I mean all Eiji would need to do is say "IT" after that and he's done for. Not to mention the entire time the evil Templars were fighting I kept hearing "NI! NI! NI! NI!", in my head.

And then the Jester chicks showed up...My reaction was, "Awesome, PGSM's movie had Evil Clowns, this one's got psycho happy Jesters. <_< >_>My sister's (who has a morbid fear of all things clowny) gunna hate me...(insert evil laugh here)..."

Ahh, Ankh...you popsicle whore you...

I loved how Gentarou's first appearence was him crash landing on his nugget. And then he does his handshake and Eiji pretty much just stands there bewildered as Gen manipulates his hand. Pretty much classic Gen lol. "You want to be my friend? Well you pretty much get no choice in the matter so deal with it! See ya!"

Over all I really like this one, not only did it amuse me on purpose, but the above mentioned things (among others) allowed me to amuse myself as well lol.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

So who are those "random rider girls out of nowhere" people keep referring to?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

The Kamen Rider Girls, who did the end theme for Let's Go. They're just randomly in the crowd when they do that weird hairstyle thing.

Den-O, Kiva and Ryuki are in the foreground while you can barely see Blade and I think OOO behind them. It's a random cameo, and pretty out of place, not to mention they add nothing to anything. Toei just wants to remind us that there are KR idols now and we should give them all our monies. (Personally I preferred Wakana as an idol but I guess I'm in the minority here)
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

Conan_Edogawa wrote:
dancercotillion wrote:I would have liked more about how Kougami is apparently descended from some German fellow. That was such a bizarre thing to suddenly bring up and never mention again, but it would certainly explain how Kougami knew about the Medals and Greeed. Family journals or some such.
I was under the impression Kougami was descended from the original OOO, actually.
Either way. Dude's descended from some white european guy. Did they ever reveal Kougami's given name? I bet it's Steve.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Kougami Kousei
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

dancercotillion wrote:
Conan_Edogawa wrote:I was under the impression Kougami was descended from the original OOO, actually.
Either way. Dude's descended from some white european guy. Did they ever reveal Kougami's given name? I bet it's Steve.
like lunagel said, it's Kousei. though, considering it's been 800 years, not surprising kougami could be descended from a German guy and still have a fully japanese name and appearance.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

The movie was entertaining. Pretty hilarious at times.

Let's see...

I laughed when Eiji used BIRTH. He had fought so long as OOO that he was using his poses, like the Tora arm pose while fighting bare-handed again the Medal Monster.

Cake Boss is truly a mad genius.

When Fourze appeared, I was thinking, what was that fireball? Then to see Fourze in the ground with his feet in the air was just comedy genius with him. And using OOO as a weapon was not very nice, but at least he's the opposite of Decade "I'm the guy who's going to befriend all the Riders." that was a nice touch.

One thing I did notice, near the ending when OOO was ALREADY in GataKiriBa, why did he feel the need to have the belt sing again with the others?

I thought it was hilarious when one of them tossed the Purple Core to the other guy and the other two Purple Cores popped out of him.

At the end, when Ankh and Hina were holding hands, Ankh's comment about her brother's nerves being numb/dead was hilarious to me as well.

Overall, the movie was entertaining, so were some of the Net Movies.
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:One thing I did notice, near the ending when OOO was ALREADY in GataKiriBa, why did he feel the need to have the belt sing again with the others?
[01/02/12 - 05:33:32] <Atsusa> WHY DID THE GATAKIRIBA CHIME RING WHEN HE WAS ALREADY IN THAT FORM
[01/02/12 - 05:35:49] <Magenta> because it owns
[01/02/12 - 05:35:54] <Magenta> now shut up and eat your all forms
[01/02/12 - 05:36:18] <Atsusa> That's not an answer.
[01/02/12 - 05:37:04] <Magenta> ok allow me to explain
[01/02/12 - 05:37:18] <Magenta> the purpose of the scene is to be a fuckin' baller lineup of rockin' forms being rockin' and awesome
[01/02/12 - 05:37:33] <Magenta> part of being rockin' and awesome is bein' all "WE'RE GONNA KICK YOUR SHIT IN"
[01/02/12 - 05:37:43] <Magenta> if all the other forms were like "SUP I'M HERE TO FUCK YOU UP DINOSAUR BITCH"
[01/02/12 - 05:37:54] <Magenta> and gatakiriba's like "don't forget about me!" diminutively in the corner
[01/02/12 - 05:37:58] <Magenta> then gatakiriba would be a pussy
[01/02/12 - 05:38:10] <Magenta> but gatakiriba's like FUCK THIS SHIT I COULD KICK ALL YOUR ASSES ON MY OWN
[01/02/12 - 05:38:21] <Magenta> established rules about jingles? fuck that shit, i'm gatakiriba
[01/02/12 - 05:38:37] <Magenta> so gatakiriba gets in there and he's like yo, stagbeetle mantis grasshopper UP IN YOUR FACE
[01/02/12 - 05:38:49] <Magenta> ya'll bitches better not forgot who got you all here standin' side by side
[01/02/12 - 05:38:50] <Magenta> that's right
[01/02/12 - 05:38:51] <Magenta> it's me
[01/02/12 - 05:38:54] <Magenta> gata-motherfuckin'-kiriba

any questions
ima sugu shutsudoukable
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Magenta wrote:
Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:One thing I did notice, near the ending when OOO was ALREADY in GataKiriBa, why did he feel the need to have the belt sing again with the others?
[01/02/12 - 05:33:32] <Atsusa> WHY DID THE GATAKIRIBA CHIME RING WHEN HE WAS ALREADY IN THAT FORM
[01/02/12 - 05:35:49] <Magenta> because it owns
[01/02/12 - 05:35:54] <Magenta> now shut up and eat your all forms
[01/02/12 - 05:36:18] <Atsusa> That's not an answer.
[01/02/12 - 05:37:04] <Magenta> ok allow me to explain
[01/02/12 - 05:37:18] <Magenta> the purpose of the scene is to be a fuckin' baller lineup of rockin' forms being rockin' and awesome
[01/02/12 - 05:37:33] <Magenta> part of being rockin' and awesome is bein' all "WE'RE GONNA KICK YOUR SHIT IN"
[01/02/12 - 05:37:43] <Magenta> if all the other forms were like "SUP I'M HERE TO gently caress YOU UP DINOSAUR BITCH"
[01/02/12 - 05:37:54] <Magenta> and gatakiriba's like "don't forget about me!" diminutively in the corner
[01/02/12 - 05:37:58] <Magenta> then gatakiriba would be a pussy
[01/02/12 - 05:38:10] <Magenta> but gatakiriba's like gently caress THIS SHIT I COULD KICK ALL YOUR ASSES ON MY OWN
[01/02/12 - 05:38:21] <Magenta> established rules about jingles? gently caress that shit, i'm gatakiriba
[01/02/12 - 05:38:37] <Magenta> so gatakiriba gets in there and he's like yo, stagbeetle mantis grasshopper UP IN YOUR FACE
[01/02/12 - 05:38:49] <Magenta> ya'll bitches better not forgot who got you all here standin' side by side
[01/02/12 - 05:38:50] <Magenta> that's right
[01/02/12 - 05:38:51] <Magenta> it's me
[01/02/12 - 05:38:54] <Magenta> gata-motherfuckin'-kiriba

any questions
Okay, when you put it that way, I remember GataKiriBa-kun talking with Dr. Cake Boss in the Net Movies, so I'll just put that to the side and just go with the flow.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

Conan_Edogawa wrote: like lunagel said, it's Kousei. though, considering it's been 800 years, not surprising kougami could be descended from a German guy and still have a fully japanese name and appearance.
That's a pretty good point. I'm descended from Seneca First Nations, but I look far more like I should be out pillaging Norway with my brothers Olaf and Hansel, and that's just over a couple hundred years.

I'll be calling him Cakefuhrer from now on.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”