Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Ratings Poll: Kamen Rider OOO

Post by takenoko »

I thought OOO was a fun series. Nothing exceptional, but nothing bad either. Solid 3.

http://takkynoko.tumblr.com/tagged/Kamen-Rider-OOO
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Re: Ratings Poll: Kamen Rider OOO

Post by DaVinci030 »

This makes me sleepy in the last 10 episodes. Never mind.

I think it's a good series. But a little disappointment in storyline. I only got 3.

Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

I liked 000 it grew on me faster than any other rider so a 5 from me.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Too many unanswered puzzle in the series, too many quirks that sometimes is beyond normal level (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dolls on hands, etc), but somehow seeing Eiji, Ankh, Date and Gotou on the series makes you entertained enough. First half of the series is a bit slow, but the second half is quite solid. Particularly the conflict about Eiji and Ankh. So I give it a 4.
godstriker8
Infinity

Post by godstriker8 »

It was much better the second time I watched it. The MotW rarely take the focus of the plot, so I felt the story is actually very well paced. Additionally Ankh is one of the most enjoyable characters in the series, and even the secondary characters like Satonaka, Kougami, Date, and Maki, are all enjoyable to watch. Solid 4.
lennyhouston16
Go Go!
Favorite series: Gaim, OOO, Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva, W, Go-Busters
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by lennyhouston16 »

I love OOO! It gets a solid 5 from me because it has my favorite characters, kept me entertained from beginning to end, and it has my favorite opening theme. While the show lacked in certain areas, I felt it more than made up for it in others.
Glutinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Dream team : GokaiYellow (Luka), DekaGreen (Sen-Chan), ShinkenBlue (Ryunosuke), BoukenPink (Sakura). Red is vacant :)

Post by Glutinus »

OOO is my first Kamen Rider series and for the moment it would be difficult to overhelm it.

The principal thing I love is the ambigous feeling between the two main characters. It looks like they hate each other but have to work to defeat the greeed, not for the same reasons. Finally from respect to complementarity, they really become friends, though the word was not said.

The struggle for the core cells is very interesting too, the different combination that the three cores can have was very beautiful.

Of course I won't say that they were really strange things, however everything else is so perfect that it tends to a 4.9,so I give a 5.

Fav Sentai 1st : Gokai, Deka, Bouken, Go-Busters, Kyuu, Shinken, Gosei, Gao.
Fav KR 1st : OOO, W, Kiva, Gaim, Drive, Fourze, Den-O20*, Wizard, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Fav Garo 1st : Yami, Senki, Hana, Garo, Zero
* currently watching.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. It wasn't as good as W before it and Fourze after it, but was neat in its own right. I did enjoy the aspect of having one of the main villains being the main deuteragonist and the characters were all cool. The mix and match forms were kind of shit though, but the main combos and their powers were neat. That GataKiriBa appearance in episode 6 was epic, shame it ate up so much of the CGI budget.
miryoku
Adventure
Quote: Blacking tosh.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by miryoku »

Ankh!!! T^T
OOO was pretty good with the plot and the character interactions, i loved the relationship between Eiji and Ankh! One of my favorites was the president Kougami with his "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" XD
I gave it a 4.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

A 3 for me. Love the opening song. The story was interesting. The characters were good. Ankh pretty much stole the show. The first half was slow, but the second half made up for it.
xPrimexTimex
Infinity

Post by xPrimexTimex »

I liked OOO, not as good as W before it but it was still good. The Eiji/Ankh relationship was a major selling point to me. I don't think it was perfect and the early part of the series could have been better, but it was still good overall.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Pretty fun. It had high and low points but overall pretty standard Rider series. Birth wins my vote for best secondary Rider. Solid 3.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

toni2212 wrote:Too many unanswered puzzle in the series, too many quirks that sometimes is beyond normal level (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dolls on hands, etc)
I have to agree. This series started out decently enough, but then it just started getting weird and incoherent. Cake Boss, the purple medals/greed thing, Ankh #2, pretty much anything and everything involving HIna (I still have that stupid tune of her's stuck in my head, and I hate it). The action was well done (as always), but it needed more. I suppose the issue is that they relied too much on abstract symbolism, when they needed to be more concrete about the world and the characters' actions.

However it did have a rockin' theme song, I'll give it that. :D
Kilowog
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: That's a secret :-P
Favorite Actor?: too many
Favorite Band: too many
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: OOO
Quote: "Life goes on. If you make struggle with your seriousness you will not feel an uneasiness."

Post by Kilowog »

I absolutely love OOO! Sure it had some turbulence in the story-line but the action, gimmick, characters made up for it a million times over. Hell I tear jerked a bit at the end. A solid 5.
wisdomcat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by wisdomcat »

I liked the concept of the Greeeds they were interesting villains to watch. I liked Gamel since he had a childish personality. I'm giving it a 4.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”