Wearable replica Ankh's right hand glove unveiled. 5/2020 release

Pronounced like the Os in the cheerios
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Post Reply
User avatar
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Posts: 1466
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:38 pm
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Wearable replica Ankh's right hand glove unveiled. 5/2020 release

Post by TypicalStandUser » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:44 am

Image
Image
Image
Image


Hobby Dengeki has the report.

Not only will Ryosuke Miura have a Figuarts molded after his famous Kamen Rider character, Tamashi Nation 2019 unleashed another item and it's one that'll fit adult hands!

Hope to see some good Ankh cosplayers with this one!
Full Circle: Yuki Kubota, formerly Takatora from Gaim, is now playing Shinya Kogami in the Psycho-Pass musicals. Takatora is physically similar to Shinya.

User avatar
Lunagel
Bottle Shaker
Posts: 8573
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:09 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Location: Japan

Re: Wearable replica Ankh's right hand glove unveiled. 5/2020 release

Post by Lunagel » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:53 am

Well done English translator of that display!

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Posts: 4517
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Wearable replica Ankh's right hand glove unveiled. 5/2020 release

Post by Catastrophe » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:37 pm

At least it'll shut up anyone who swears that Unkh is the correct way to spell it. Or not.

User avatar
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Posts: 29208
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector
Location: Yami ni umare, yami ni kisu
Contact:

Re: Wearable replica Ankh's right hand glove unveiled. 5/2020 release

Post by takenoko » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:52 pm

Catastrophe wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:37 pm
At least it'll shut up anyone who swears that Unkh is the correct way to spell it. Or not.
what

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Posts: 4517
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Wearable replica Ankh's right hand glove unveiled. 5/2020 release

Post by Catastrophe » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:13 am

The Figuarts box spelt this name 'Unkh'. Therefore those people who claim every Bandai/Toei English spelling is irrefutable gospel jumped on it.

User avatar
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Posts: 29208
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector
Location: Yami ni umare, yami ni kisu
Contact:

Re: Wearable replica Ankh's right hand glove unveiled. 5/2020 release

Post by takenoko » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:48 am

Ah, gotta love enrgrish truthers

Post Reply

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”