Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: KR OOO 02 released

Post by Lunagel »

ScatterBrain wrote:As true as that is they could have easily have added an M so it read TaKamBa.
Actually they couldn't, the Japanese phonetic alphabet doesn't have any single consonants except for n, so while it works in English, the Japanese pronunciation would have been totally thrown off, plus it would have thrown off the naming for the rest of the forms with Kamakiri in it.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

Where is this TaCoBar people keep talking about?
ImageImage
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Gunzy wrote:Where is this TaCoBar people keep talking about?
The joke is that the way the belt says "To" sounds kind of like "Co"

It's honestly a stupid joke that only happens because people like finding silly things in Engrish.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
erfrefefer
Adventure

Post by erfrefefer »

KR_FIA wrote: My gripe on this series is that I find the part about Eiji being a Kamen Rider being tacked on. Like, can't Ankh just henshin with that possessed body? It's not like the belt is implanted inside Eiji or genetically-coded. Of course, they might explain that Ankh cannot use that belt by himself, but I find that they ought to explain that earlier.
Well in the first episode wasn't the belt what was on top of the stone ... chest? That sealed the Greeed away?
It is possible that the belt is the seal and then it'd make sense that Ankh won't be able to use the belt?
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

erfrefefer wrote:
KR_FIA wrote: My gripe on this series is that I find the part about Eiji being a Kamen Rider being tacked on. Like, can't Ankh just henshin with that possessed body? It's not like the belt is implanted inside Eiji or genetically-coded. Of course, they might explain that Ankh cannot use that belt by himself, but I find that they ought to explain that earlier.
Well in the first episode wasn't the belt what was on top of the stone ... chest? That sealed the Greeed away?
It is possible that the belt is the seal and then it'd make sense that Ankh won't be able to use the belt?
I'd say either:
*Greeeds can't
*He was already but can't
*He doesn't want to get his hand dirty
*He already was but is an arm he couldn't transform, then decided to play Xanatos with Eiji and the near dead detective(I like this one best)
Image Image
Image Image
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

AeonRanger wrote:want to know why they don't have a song for the takka kamakiri batta form? cause the song would go takaba meaning he'd have two hawks in his form.
Actually, that form's name is Takakiriba, according to the official site. Not Takaba.
KamenRiderTenshi
Adventure
Quote: My own Kamen Rider quote:

"The nature in this world is balance,
but it's unbalance when you exist in this world. HENSHIN!"

Post by KamenRiderTenshi »

Hey guys, I have a question:

When OOO henshin, I know it says the full name of the Core Medals and then shorten into TaToBa, but here the question, why does just say the full name when he changed his middle Core Medal into Kamakiri, it just say the full name and no short sound like TaToBa?
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Probably because he isn't unloading the other metals. It probably will if he swapped out all 3.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

KamenRiderTenshi wrote:Hey guys, I have a question:

When OOO henshin, I know it says the full name of the Core Medals and then shorten into TaToBa, but here the question, why does just say the full name when he changed his middle Core Medal into Kamakiri, it just say the full name and no short sound like TaToBa?
Ok, the next episode wallpaper might need to explain this, the only times singing is supposed to be sung is when the main forms, so far only TaToBa but others using three medals of the same colour will follow, are used. TaKaBa, or other partial changes don't get a song.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

I'm probably just crazy, but Kogami reminds me of an evil Takeshi Kaga from Iron Chef.

Another good episode. Eiji and Ankh's uneasy alliance is pretty well done. Of course you know that he's going to warm to Eiji after a while. I'm curious, is like that with Ryutaro and Momo in Den-O? I didn't see the first couple of episodes.

Anyway, OOOs is shaping up to be an interesting show. Looking forward to this series.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K

Post by Aeikozz »

i'm surprised this episode was good.

hopefully this series will put a dent into the popularity that is Den-O.

i just hope his kajin partner doesn't turn 100% goody by the end of the series
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote:I'm probably just crazy, but Kogami reminds me of an evil Takeshi Kaga from Iron Chef.
Dude I so thought the same thing ><;
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Sho-saka
NagoSan
Favorite series: Zero Punctuation
Dreamy: You tell me...
Favorite Actor?: Sato Takeru-san
Favorite Band: Erm...any?
My boom: Away with the faerys

Post by Sho-saka »

Hey, there. Just finished the 1st two episodes of OOOs after looking at 2 major discoveries.

1. That SHT summary bit, before Goseiger 30 starts or something.

2. The fact that the series is written by Kobayashi Yasuko herself (though don't count on me if she's just going to do the entire series itself which is pretty much in doubt, but meh), as I'm a fan of her Toku work after Den-O and Shinkenger. And yes, I'm quite aware that she has also written previous Toku work besides the two I've mentioned, but too lazy to do some more 'research' on them.

In summary without putting in spoilers in case I ruin and anger many people, it's a shaky start, but enjoyable nonetheless. Yay for human - monster unusual friendship.
erfrefefer
Adventure

Post by erfrefefer »

Aeikozz wrote:i'm surprised this episode was good.

hopefully this series will put a dent into the popularity that is Den-O.

i just hope his kajin partner doesn't turn 100% goody by the end of the series
Well I was thinking about this... Momo was never really a bad person.
For example he has never hit Ryoutarou while Ankh wouldn't hesitate to hit or choke Eiji whenever he is unhappy with him.
Ankh has a lot more cunning and almost bad intentions right now. Yes it is fairly clear he will become friendly with Eiji but I don't know if he can turn 100% goody without some really awkward and sudden transition.

of course, it could just be me wishful thinking.
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

My guess is that if a greeed would use the henshin device, they get sealed into their coin forms and that the seal lets non-greeeds to tape into the powers of the metal without releasing the actual creature of the core medal. Similar to the cards in Blade. But guessing at how the mantis yummi was warning Eiji, it doesn't work perfectly for everyone.

But I'm diggin the series so far. I liked that little touch of concern from Anku when Eiji fell and how he and that guy on the bike were impressed when Eiji does that flip to get on the ridevender. But I thought it was weird that it did the song again when he changes back to Tatoba when he grabs the sword. A nice touch but possibility an inconsistency already. But probably the henshin medals are special or just because they were the first to be used. Seems the song might have some importance. Unless that part in episode 1 was meant for all of us too and not just Eiji. That "the song doesn't matter" part. Oh! Those tako things were cool too. Really well done how they are used. That little trampoline was nice too.

But I have a question and not sure if the episode thread is appropriate. We have like 3 confirmed forms right? Besides for TaToBa, we have complete forms where all 3 colors match and those forms match the greeeds? Yellow for the cat/tiger guy. Silver for the muscular, rhino looking guy. And green for the bug guy. So what about Anku and that whale lady? Anything comfirmed for Red or Blue?
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”