Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

OOO 4 released

Post by takenoko »

Hina, master of the unlikely timing.

Also, wow, is her theme song really kind of sad sounding with the violins and stuff. It really makes it apparent how vulnerable she is

Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: OOO 4 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Hina only has her brother left so she is vulnerable towards her brother. At least Eiji doesn't have to hide the fact about Ankh to her anymore. Speaking of Ankh, he really pick up on using the internet which his fellow Greeeds haven't quite understand modern society yet. I really like the part when Eiji said that he knows that he can't save everyone but at the same time, he cannot ignore a person in need or that he will regret it.

Also Eiji and Ankh meeting the head of the Kogami foundation through a monitor is quite fitting. I'm so important that I have a woman drive to you with this monitor to see me on it. That's so funny to me.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I was just thinking last night that I was hoping Satonaka would get a bigger part than what she has now. So far her only role has been eye candy and a foil for cake guy's rantings. Seems like she's just the Smart Lady for this series
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I hope that she doesn't become Smart Lady. *become furious when her name is mentioned*
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Must....buy....iPhone....
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Cheetah
The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Cheetah »

I'm really not too sure about this series. It's seems kinda dark and yet light at the same time. It's kinda confusing. I am glad they didn't drag on with the sister not knowing. Half or more of the series with her going, "Where's my brother?" would have gotten annoying. The cake guy is starting to creeep me out. Not just the fact that he likes baking and decorating but his random shout moment. He's calm one moment and yelling the next. Also the underwear. I don't know if I can take an entire series with that running joke. But the one thing that I don't like the most is the multi form. We just had a multi form series! This is just three instead of two per form. I mean what could they possibly add that would make this OMG CHEETAH LEGS THEY HAVE CHEETAH LEGS THIS IS THE GREATES KAMEN RIDER SERIES EVER!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Kougami makes me scratch my head on his obsession with birthday cakes and the whole greed thing. (And he's making my Food Network/"No Reservations" fan side of me twitch. A LOT.)

I kinda like how Eiji didn't bother trying to keep Hina out of the loop, only warning her to keep her distance. Like Cheetah said, it would've gotten annoying fast if they danced around the issue for like part way through.

*wants an iPhone badly but isn't on the carrier*

Poor OOO... First, Ryuuta, now Ixa. Well, Nago and his thing with buttons.

ボ・タ・ン むしり ま・く・れ!
Ahartono99
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Sonoda Mari
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
My boom: Nendoroid

Post by Ahartono99 »

Phoenix512 wrote:Also Eiji and Ankh meeting the head of the Kogami foundation through a monitor is quite fitting. I'm so important that I have a woman drive to you with this monitor to see me on it. That's so funny to me.
I kinda hope that monitor is an Ipad... :lol:
erfrefefer
Adventure

Post by erfrefefer »

Ahartono99 wrote: I kinda hope that monitor is an Ipad... :lol:
That was what I was expecting to show up too.

Currently both Goto and Satonaka is just hanging around Cakeguy doing nothing special in particular. But I am sure that will change.

You know, there are some funnies in this ep but thinking about it it is actually kinda dark.
Poor Hina, finding out your only brother is now being possessed by a monster hand is really not fun.

And
Spoiler
Damn Ankh will do anything for popsicles.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Where do you get those comics lonegamer?

Anyway, here's the translation for this one
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I like how the episode fade out thing is a running tally of how man medals Ankh/OOO have. What makes it more interesting is that there seems to be doubles of core medals (Two Taka medals in the fade out and I think Eiji steals two Cheetah and another Tora). Although, I hope that the medal gaining/loosing doesn't become a reoccurring trend, but I think loosing one medal to gain three isn't that bad of a trade.
Dikkir
Adventure

Post by Dikkir »

Eh, seems like the level of injury is gradually lowered through time.

And the actress portraying Hina is not doing well enough this episode. Her face is so emotionless.
erfrefefer
Adventure

Post by erfrefefer »

Catastrophe wrote:I like how the episode fade out thing is a running tally of how man medals Ankh/OOO have. What makes it more interesting is that there seems to be doubles of core medals (Two Taka medals in the fade out and I think Eiji steals two Cheetah and another Tora). Although, I hope that the medal gaining/loosing doesn't become a reoccurring trend, but I think loosing one medal to gain three isn't that bad of a trade.
I actually thinking the "trading" will actually be a trend.
Think about it, how else will you ever see a complete Greeed if OOO doesn't loose any core he owns right now?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
KamenRiderTenshi
Adventure
Quote: My own Kamen Rider quote:

"The nature in this world is balance,
but it's unbalance when you exist in this world. HENSHIN!"

Post by KamenRiderTenshi »

Spoiler
Damn Ankh will do anything for popsicles.
[/quote]

Speaking of Ankh, I kind of thinking he's is almost like Momo, but different, Ankh like to have more Cell Medals and like popsicles and Momo likes to have more fights and like pudding. I know it's not the same, but just what I see in Ankh character.
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by Sloth MD »

For some reason I really do like the design of the parts for the yellow core medals.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”