Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

OOO 06 released

Post by takenoko »

LOL, the broken vending machine trope. That was great (including Hino pretending it was fixed through the power of positive thinking)

I was actually hoping that Eiji would keep the money. Nothing wrong with him being heroic and noble all the time, but I'd like to see his practical side too. Although what he said to Hina was pretty mature sounding, so there's that

Kougami and Ankh's negotiation was great. Those two guys are really making this show. Actually, i really like all the characters in their own way.

TV timing is also pretty funny, with Ankh driving by as Hina was talking

garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Re: OOO 06 released

Post by garfield15 »

I'M RIDIN' A VENDING MACHINE! (or trying to)

"GaaaaatagatagataKiriBa" form, and subsequent music, is pretty cool. I'm assuming the Kuwagata part is the one that makes the clones. Maybe splitting his thoughts in-between the copies.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I hate you so much right now, Akira Kushida. It may sounds cool but that song doesn't make my job easy. I wonder if Kougami was playing with Ankh with the clicker that Gotou has especially when Kougami predicted correctly that Ankh was willing to go to 60%. At least Yamato learn from her greed with the help from Hina unlike the glutton from episodes 3-4. I'm glad that the all 3 color medal forms will not be used repeatably.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Awww, that's adorable
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

Just like what every person does to a vending machine that's not cooperating. Poor OOO-chan... (What? HE'S CHIBI!)

Kosei, proving that for all the Large Ham that he appears, he's quite the Magnificent B*st**d, being able to predict that Ankh wouldn't go higher than 60% on forking over the Medals. I can imagine how pissed off Ankh will be once/if he discovers the remote for the Ride Vendor, since that doesn't require any Medal usage.

Good lesson on Yamano here (I could actually learn from her on my spending habits), unlike Monta during his food binge in eps 3 and 4.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Wow, Kougami really is the slick one here. I'm amazed he predicted Ankh was gonna go for 60%. And pooor OOO trying to get the RideVendor to transform (love the remote bit lol). Plus GataKiriBa's form, abilities, and transformation song is just awesome. At least they won't be plannin on using the full forms too often, less he does something to master them or I dunno. Overall, good ep guys and looking forward to the next ep.
Spoiler
Along with another new form?
Ash Rudel
Go Go!
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: W, Kabuto, Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Obachan said this... "My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.

Post by Ash Rudel »

Rider Clone no Justu!

The full color combo came off really well, and had such a kickass song.
While CakeBoss is proving to be more and more diabolicaly crazy.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

W showed the bad side people had. O's is going the same way, but Eiji's discussions with Ankh and the lesson 6 had make it seems like this time they are trying to preach to the kids.

Already see the tension between the guy from the foundation (probably the second rider) and Eiji. Eiji helps who he can and the other wants to save the world... Probably Eiji will teach him that you can't step on people to make justice.

I still think Hina has no place of her own on the story. But since Eiji is going to work in that place with her, which we know since episode 2, maybe she'll find it.

Gata-Kiri-Ba was cool, but I don't get what creating dupes has to do with it. Maybe he became a swarm of insects? I still miss a rider kick. Cazali got in the way of the only one he did.

And I guess the combos will get jingles, like Tatoba.

So far he can jump high (bata), run very fast (cheetah), use claws (tora) and has double swords (kamakiri). I wonder what the taka head and the kuwagata head (if the clones aren't because of the head) do for his powers...

Oh yeah, and Kougami was quite smart. And OOO pretending to ride the vending machine was funny.

And Kougami didn't predict the 60%. Asking for more than you really want is common place in negotiations. And he had the leverage.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

This is the episode of the year right here. The finisher was unbelievable.
ImageImage
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

Anybody who thinks Cakeboss is not the best character in this show needs to leave now. I'm srs. XP He steals the scene every time.

Also, GataKiriBa. That is all.
Dikkir
Adventure

Post by Dikkir »

m4rc0 wrote: So far he can jump high (bata), run very fast (cheetah), use claws (tora) and has double swords (kamakiri). I wonder what the taka head and the kuwagata head (if the clones aren't because of the head) do for his powers...
Taka head equips him with vision and a pair of wings in his rider kick, if I remember that right. And I think the clones are because of the head.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

i was wondering what the GataKiriBa song would sound like. it is awesome. seems like it was annoying to sub, but awesome. can't wait to hear the others.
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Man I really like Eiji. He is clearly Ankh's pawn, but he is also not an complete idiot. The equally forced relationship between them really makes this show what it is.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

Cakeboss really had us over a barrel on this one, but I'm slightly glad to see that it was all just an elaborate setup with the vendor lock, rather than him actually having some sort of mental connection to them. Watching Eiji get more and more frustrated with the thing was pretty hilarious.

So far, I can't really figure out what difference the heads do yet, but that's because there's not really anything to go on at this point. This is the first time he's used a different head from Taka, and with the GawaKiriBa in full effect (With awesome Fang Rage at the activation, I should add) it's impossible to tell if Kuwagawa was responsible for the copies or if it was the Medal Combo in action. We'll probably be able to tell once and for all when he starts using other head medals outside of full forms.

Also, did anyone else think the way the medals we haven't seen yet and Ankh's head were all casually omitted during the Core Medal lecture was a nice touch?

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”