Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR OOO 11 released

Post by takenoko »

Today's guest star: Abe Shinosuke. Probably best known as Logia from GranSazer, he was also in Faiz and Kabuto
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR OOO 11 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Gotou is a strange character. He clearly is jealous of Eiji for being able to become OOO but at the same time, he wants to protect the world. When Gotou said that Eiji allowed the Yummy to escape is just him trying to convince Kougami to become OOO. There's a difference between allowing the Yummy to escape and the Yummy being able to escape by itself. One is implying not trying and giving up while the other is something that couldn't be prevented with all his might. With Gotou, I feel that he's thinking too big and unable to focus on the small things which Eiji does. That's the big difference between Gotou and Eiji. Then again, he was concerned with people's lives in general but I wonder how he will feel when he finds out that Maki was willing to sacrifice the people in the lab to the Yummys in the last episode for observations. I truly wonder what Gotou was thinking when he was firing that rocket towards Eiji and the Yummy. Was it for defeating the Yummy or taking out his frustration of Eiji and what he stands for?

I like this week's Yummy's design. Its ability to steal talent and transfer it is pretty neat. The part about Keisuke suddenly having an Osaka accent was pretty funny. Is he the new Keigo but backwards?
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Oh, the pic got me thinking Garren would be in this episode...
I lost The Game!
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Nothing new. Gotou being a jerk, someone being greedy and Eiji being heroic.

I think the biggest reason for Gotou's jealousy was shown in this episode. He sacrificed his carreer in the police to "save the world", but he ended up being an office boy...
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

^ you mean a mail man? XD
All he does (mostly) is just delivering things to Eiji, not exactly what he was hoping for when he took the job

The way they lost the Blue medals was kinda silly
Why was Ankh so close to the battle anyway?
And can't he see (if he had eyes?) that Gamel is being kicked his way?

Also, it seems the detective's body won't just die off if it's separated from Ankh, since they're separated for a while in this episode (from Gamel's battle to where the bug yummy is)

And it's official, Gotou will be the 2nd rider because he's a jerk
Being a jerk is almost a qualification to be a 2nd rider these days XD
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
LonelySoldier
Gabu
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: AKB48
Quote: Being forgotten is much more painful than being hated...

Post by LonelySoldier »

To be honest, I don't really like this episode. Ankh losing two of his new cores that way is just lame, and TaKiriTah should be way cooler than what's shown in this episode, considering how 'powerful' TaToraTah was... :x

Btw, it's kind of hilarious to see Gotou being 'raped' by that Yummy... :lol:
What I've learned from watching Kamen Rider OOO :
Don't be greedy, except for Bandai's stuff...
KamenRiderTenshi
Adventure
Quote: My own Kamen Rider quote:

"The nature in this world is balance,
but it's unbalance when you exist in this world. HENSHIN!"

Post by KamenRiderTenshi »

Gotou is being a jerk, but I'm pretty their a reason the way he acting like that, he also kind of reminded me of Nago when he first appear in Kiva. And can't believe that Eiji just let Gamel had Mezul Core Medals, but I don't say it was Eiji fault, it was Ankh who was standing close in the battle.
Nihon_Rider_105
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Favorite Actor?: Ryosuke Miura
Favorite Band: Alice Nine
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Shock A Lacka
Quote: it's not the destination,it's the journey

Post by Nihon_Rider_105 »

I feel as if the Gotou thing is being played on too long,they should just let him become the new rider. Also, I wonder how long it will take till one of the Greeed notice his desire on "protection of the world" :O
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Trying to KS. What a dick.

I kind of expected TakaKiriAh earlier in the series, just based on the fact he had the medals for a while.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

takenoko wrote:Today's guest star: Abe Shinosuke. Probably best known as Logia from GranSazer, he was also in Faiz and Kabuto
Wasn't he in Mei-Chan No Shitsuji too?
ImageImage
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Gunzy wrote:
takenoko wrote:Today's guest star: Abe Shinosuke. Probably best known as Logia from GranSazer, he was also in Faiz and Kabuto
Wasn't he in Mei-Chan No Shitsuji too?
Indeed!

jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

solar powered underwear, hoo~

Silly ugly teeth man. The ventriloquist from Batman and Evil McBirthdaypants probably aren't gonna help you save the earth. But still, you could lightly tap long-ish a few times and gank all his medals of power for it.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

Why does this episode remind me of newbies and their hunger for fame (attention)? Tsukuba raging over his underrated blog, and Gotou and his biiiiiiig ambition to protect the world (And not minor hero task).

Funny how Eiji lost core without using them. Yes, I looked forward to some water magic there...

And that last bit of bazooka... okay, that's idiotic. Like he expected no collateral damage even if that hit the Yummy.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Well, Gotou showed a lot of jealously this episode, and I'm surprised that he even shot the Yummy and Eiji, regardless of his safety, and like Phoenix, I'm also curious as to why he did it, but it shows that Gotou could become a great character in the future, so I'm looking forward to how he develops later on. Plus why did Ankh have to get in the middle and LET Gamel's core medals get knocked out of him? Right when he got them two episodes ago (I guess I could say the same when he lost the Kuwagata Core Medal to Uva). Not to mention I didn't know that Abe Shinosuke was Logia in Gransazers, aswell as a guest-star in Faiz and Kabuto (honestly I wish I knew those minor, yet cool tidbits).
Also nice Yummy concept right there.

But anywho, I'm definently looking forward to next week's episode to see how things will turn out.
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Am I the only one here who's getting a vibe that when Ankh gets his chest and legs medal and gets a full body he's going to become the Big Bad?

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”