Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR OOO 12 released

Post by takenoko »

Punishment from the cake boss: Humiliation!

LOL, OOO even picked up that lady's shoe

Nice epic music for Gotou helping Eiji up
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR OOO 12 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

There's nothing like taking random cake goo in the face and can't anything about it. At one point, I thought Kougami's eyeballs would pop out from their sockets. Interesting way that Tsukuba's revelation is related to what Gotou is currently dealing with. Realizing that he has not done anything to warrant him to be protector of the world, he must do the small stuff before moving on to bigger things like saving the world. I swear there must be a trend of stories about people going on these trips only to find out that they didn't at all. At least Tsukuba will actually try to travel now.

SaiGouZo looks awesome and its finishing move was great. Bring the enemy to you and then gore it for the kill, great stuff. It doesn't surprise me that Kazuki and Maki would get along for whatever goals they have. Ankh should say, "My Yummy Parent sense is tingling." or "My Yummy sense is tingling" everytime he senses something related to Yummy.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

"SaGoZo....SAGOZO!"

Love that belt beat and love the song. OOO has really had a good series of songs lately.

Lol, Yummy senses.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
AgnimonOfFire
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
My boom: 天装戦隊ゴセイジャー
Quote: 地球を護るは天使の使命

Post by AgnimonOfFire »

Satonaka showed a bit of emotion, didn't think she would be THAT much a pet of Kougami.
lonegamer7
Save the life
Favorite series: Transformers
2nd Favorite Series: Mythbusters

Post by lonegamer7 »

I have to give props to Shouji Yonemura, the writer for this and episode 11, on giving Gotou some growth when he realizes that he's no different than Tsukuba on not having actually done anything yet. It's very Kobayashi-esqe. :)

That aside, STOP WASTING CAKE INGREDIENTS, KOUSEI! *aspect that is a Food Network fan is wailing*

Kazari and Maki? Oh boy, this outta be fun...
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Phoenix512 wrote:There's nothing like taking random cake goo in the face and can't anything about it. At one point, I thought Kougami's eyeballs would pop out from their sockets. Interesting way that Tsukuba's revelation is related to what Gotou is currently dealing with. Realizing that he has not done anything to warrant him to be protector of the world, he must do the small stuff before moving on to bigger things like saving the world. I swear there must be a trend of stories about people going on these trips only to find out that they didn't at all. At least Tsukuba will actually try to travel now.

SaiGouZo looks awesome and its finishing move was great. Bring the enemy to you and then gore it for the kill, great stuff. It doesn't surprise me that Kazuki and Maki would get along for whatever goals they have. Ankh should say, "My Yummy Parent sense is tingling." or "My Yummy sense is tingling" everytime he senses something related to Yummy.
honestly, I couldn't put it better myself. I agree with what ^^ just said.
KamenRiderTenshi
Adventure
Quote: My own Kamen Rider quote:

"The nature in this world is balance,
but it's unbalance when you exist in this world. HENSHIN!"

Post by KamenRiderTenshi »

It's cool to see SaGoZo Combo and after seeing him doing the roaring of the power, like all the other Combo form, all I can say from OOO's thoughts, "IT'S ON, LIKE DONKEY KONG!" And in the end of the episode, Eiji sure has a thing with underwears.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

... Wow he got the gray combo really quickly. And good lord that finisher. I realize that those metals are the power type but that's just over the top... I like it but it's over the top XP

In general very nice episode, and why am I not surprised about the doctor's new 'friend'? ><;
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
TaelonZ
7X
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by TaelonZ »

so our new combo is a grey King Blade Form sans sword? It might be a note to mention that the Unagi are eels just since people might not know/figure out.

Now it comes into question, since we have deveopment on Gotou, will he be the new rider or will we get a twist and get Kazari as the new rider? Would be interesting.

Greeed Made driver = Use by humans only. Human made driver = Usable by Greeed.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

Fun times. I was slightly surprised at Doctor Crazypants's new buddy.
banban
IXA
Favorite series: KAMEN RIDERs
2nd Favorite Series: SENTAIs, ULTRAMANs
Dreamy: Wakana Matsumoto
Favorite Band: Laruku, AniMetal
My boom: FRUIT/VEGGIE SALAD

Post by banban »

takenoko wrote:LOL, OOO even picked up that lady's shoe
Sanae Hitomi? Is she not? :mrgreen: (suit actress of Geki/Go-On Yellow and Shinken Pink)
TNshadow2
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva

Post by TNshadow2 »

this episode was overall pretty epic. the new combo was such a powerhouse. i like the song for it too, being a heavy theme to follow the form.

Spoiler
and getting the Kuwagata Medal from Uva was cool, too. now OOO can access three full combos, GataKiriBa, LaToraaTah, and SaGouZo, especially since eiji is starting to get used to using them

the underwear thing in the end is pretty funny too. =)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I thought it was kind of forced. He happened to get the set from a crappy punch. I would have been happy with him just getting the Kuwagata Medal and using that combo to beat them up. Also, still no water medals used yet?

To be honest, while I like the finishing move, and the shockwaves that fix damage, he should really just land on them with that kick. It would probably do the job.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

Now Eiji has four song combos, TaToBa, GattaKiriBa, RaTorahTa and SaGoZou. Now all he needs is either Mezool's combo, given he already has two of what is likely the arms (Octopi) or Ankh's, which might be a bit more difficult unless he gets multiples of them.

Also, Kazari is in your office's watching your videos :P

Someone needs to make LolCat pictures using Kazari.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Phoenix512 wrote:There's nothing like taking random cake goo in the face and can't anything about it.
Only one thing to do in that situation.

...Today, of course, it had to be snakes...

I assume the civil war Tomorrow's Pants-Man meant was one amongst hobo traveling bloggers. It was a long, confusing war that still might be going.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”