My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

OOO 15 released

Post by takenoko »

Poor Gotou, still doing delivery work

What a crazy episode

I hope Mezool is okay! It's too soon for her to be taken out of the picture

It's nice to see Ankh and Eiji butting heads again. Their relationship is really what keeps the series going for me

Nitpick: Oh yeah, we have these handy other forms to blend in, THAT WE WILL NEVER USE TO OUR ADVANTAGE FOR TRICKING OUR ENEMIES. Here's a tip Kazari, you know that stabby hand thing? Get close to Ankh and Eiji and just take their Medals

AgnimonOfFire
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
My boom: 天装戦隊ゴセイジャー
Quote: 地球を護るは天使の使命

Re: OOO 15 released

Post by AgnimonOfFire »

This was one heck of an interesting episode. Awesome. So many core medals!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

People, I was saying this in the last episode thread and now I will say it again, pay attention to "Count the Medals" for now on especially what happened in this episode alone. Who knew that the amount of Medals that change hands in one episode would be this much especially this early in the show. I also laugh at that person in the last episode thread who thought "OOO isn't serious right now". Well it raised the level of seriousness so much.

Mezool will be back and get her revenge on Kazaki. Man he really knows how to manipulate Gamel very well but then again, he has the intelligence of a stump. Looks like Gamel will be the guinea pig for Maki's experiment.

Only Mezool's human form is not known to Eiji and Ankh. I thought Kazaki would try to keep his human form not known to Ankh but I guess not.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

I've been ambivalent about OOO. No matter how much I know that I should judge OOO on its own merits, I couldn't help but compare my reactions to W and OOO. Even though it's been enjoyable, the story hasn't pulled me in the same way W did. That completely changed in this episode. This was the first time that I was enthralled from beginning to end, which I credit entirely to Ankh and Kazari. (And perhaps a touch of Gotou. I like how he's gradually wising up to the idea that the Kougami Foundation's ideals might not be as pure as his own.) Intertwining strategies, manipulation, secret pacts, backstabbing, lots of medals changing hands...and all that without a Yummy-of-the-week plot. It didn't need it. Hands-down this was the most fun I've had watching a Kamen Rider episode since August.

Here's to hoping that Mezool isn't really down for the count.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

I will also admit with the former three that this was one of the craziest eps of OOO I've seen yet. he went from 13 Core Medals down to 6 Core Medals, losing both GataKiriBa and the just recently obtained SaGorZo Combos, how bout' that?

I would also like to restate what Phoenix and take said about PAYING ATTENTION to the "Count the Medals" section from this point onwards. Now it finally looks like both Kazari and Dr. Maki are making their move, what it truly is we've yet to know. As for Mezool, too bad she got almost all her Core Medals taken.

Not to mention another example of Ankh and Eiji putting aside their differences to stop the other Greed was shown, I wonder if Eiji will be able to afford a year's supply of ice candy for Ankh XD. Now all this Medal talk is making me wanna get more money saved up and buy more Medals for my OOO Driver xD.

Spoiler
My question is so far is that even though Mezool is down to one Core Medal, how come she hasn't changed like Ankh: a floating arm of some sorts or I dunno...
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Now, that was a good episode.

Cazari double crossing the other Greeed, OOO loosing a lot of the medals he won easily, Gotou being useful and helping OOO, Eiji and Ankh fighting again and the plot moved forward with Maki's experiment.

Not long till we see the 2nd rider.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Not related to the topic but.....

Post by FangTrigger »

Spoiler

I started thinking this at the beginning of this episode (dont ask why). How about we find some kamen rider underwear (since that seems to be one of the problems he faces) And post them, in a separate forum of course. This was just to start. Also, wouldn't it be ironic that someone found OOO underwear with three holes in them?
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

I like that we've been seeing Eiji actively becoming a better fighter and he was actually, for once, holding his own against two Greeed without combos or anything. It seems like he's finally becoming a match for them.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Hot damn, I loved this episode. Also, I hadn't heard Ride On Right Time in a while so it was just icing on the cake.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Re: Not related to the topic but.....

Post by kaemmerite »

FangTrigger wrote:Also, wouldn't it be ironic that someone found OOO underwear with three holes in them?
But...all underwear has three holes in it. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to put it on. Unless it had two holes. But then it'd be a microskirt or something.

Geez, lots of Medal swapping in this episode. It was lucky that Gotou was able to grab the Hawk and Grasshopper medals so that he can still use TaToBa...otherwise he'd only be able to use RaToraTah (relying on the assumption of course that Ankh wouldn't be able to give Eiji his only remaining core had Gotou not grabbed another Hawk, which I think is a safe one).

Such a shame he lost SaGouZou though. That was my favorite combo.
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

NeoStorm wrote:My question is so far is that even though Mezool is down to one Core Medal, how come she hasn't changed like Ankh: a floating arm of some sorts or I dunno...
I think part of the reason Ankh's just an arm is because he doesn't have enough cell medals to make his body out of. Mezool, as previously established, is like a cell medal factory, so even with just one Core she can still maintain her entire body, even if it takes a lot of energy.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Ankh really is a slut for Ice Cream. That and medals.

At first I thought that Kazari was collecting the medals for the same reason Ankh was (which so far has gone unexplained in series, but I think there was a reason in the promotional material), but it turns out he is doing Maki's dirty work for him. The thing that confuses me is that in episode 10 or 11, Gamel offers Mezool some of his core medals, only for Uva to say they won't work. Yet, Gamel is adding Mezools medals to himself at the end of this episode. And this is all for Maki to see what a Greeed would be like at full power or with lots of medals.

Gah. Childrens shows hurt my head.
Xander Blaze
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W / Kuuga
Dreamy: Tendou Souji
Favorite Actor?: Kikkawa Koji
Favorite Band: Tetra Fang
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Ultimate

Post by Xander Blaze »

Catastrophe wrote:Ankh really is a slut for Ice Cream. That and medals.

At first I thought that Kazari was collecting the medals for the same reason Ankh was (which so far has gone unexplained in series, but I think there was a reason in the promotional material), but it turns out he is doing Maki's dirty work for him. The thing that confuses me is that in episode 10 or 11, Gamel offers Mezool some of his core medals, only for Uva to say they won't work. Yet, Gamel is adding Mezools medals to himself at the end of this episode. And this is all for Maki to see what a Greeed would be like at full power or with lots of medals.

Gah. Childrens shows hurt my head.
No, what Uva means is Gamel's core can't make Mezool become better, maybe even worse. Maki wanted to see what happened if other core is merged with a greed so Gamel is just being the test dummy.

Since it is legal now so

Preview

Spoiler
I'ts seems that Gamel is out of control next episode, but recovered his body part. Interesting
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding description
天の道を往き、総てを司る!
Ten no michi o Iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko!
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule over everything!

Yes, I'm back
Truthfully.
Disappeared since the end of Kamen Rider OOO
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Remember when adding spoiler tags, please add a description before it so people have a choice of clicking on it or not. Not doing it once won't get you banned but don't do it multiple times.
ChouDen-oVega
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by ChouDen-oVega »

My question is so far is that even though Mezool is down to one Core Medal, how come she hasn't changed like Ankh: a floating arm of some sorts or I dunno...
yup i guess thats true...
but its a sad episode as shauta combo will be very very very long to be...

Next Episode

Spoiler
but next episode is the 2nd rider!!!

cant wait for it!!!
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding spoiler tag and description
"Let me say this for starters. I am fai-r-ly strong!"
最初に言っておく。 俺はかーなーり強い!
Saisho ni itte oku. Ore wa ka-na-ri tsuyoi!

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”