Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: OOO 20 released

Post by Catastrophe »

Absolutely awesome. I was kinda hoping for a OOO vs Kazari fight, but this will do. And that shield cannon thing is strange, although it could be awesome to pair with the sword he has.

Also, that rider kick, causes his legs to split open so he can brutally claw the monster. Awesome. And Time Judges All is an awesome song.

Did I mention that this episode was awesome?
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Ankh was clearly sad and upset when Eiji was flying around. The combo is totally awesome though, but I wonder when we'll see it again. It's unlikely Ankh will give up those Cores willingly, even if they aren't particularly compatible with him. But yeah, given he has four medals now and one of each body part, he SHOULD have been able to generate his body...meaning something is definitely off about him.

Anyway, in response to a question about the preview for next week,
Spoiler
The MOTW definitely looks like Shin, from the preview I guess his desire is to be a hero of justice, and so his Yummy took on that kind of form.
DrakosAmatras
Go Go!
Favorite series: Ryuki, GoGo, Geki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O, Boken
Dreamy: Morita Suzuka
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Buddhism
Quote: "I will die someday; it's only a matter of time."

Post by DrakosAmatras »

For some reason, I really like the 13:45~14:40 part. It just feels so... "rich" in context. Eiji and Ankh trust each other completely despite what happened earlier, and Date handing over the Birth Buster to Gotō. Heck, even one shot shows the "teacher" Date towering over the "student" Gotō, if there's any symbolism in it. I know Gotō('s actor) is adequately tall, but dang, Date.

On the other hand, the episode is kinda grim. Even discounting the scene with Yasu and Yamagane at the end, I just get the feeling that Eiji and Ankh had "wronged" each other, even if things turned out mostly fine afterwards.

Did anyone notice that the Taka Head B. has a red transparent "glass" layer over the standard helmet face?

Rescue Soldiers have never been more adorable.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

DrakosAmatras wrote:
Did anyone notice that the Taka Head B. has a red transparent "glass" layer over the standard helmet face?
I don't pay attention to detail for stuff like that but yeah.

I like how with each new arm and leg metal that is introduced it brings it's own personal armaments like when Tajodor's arms has a shield and it's legs turn into talon with the scanning change.

Definitely one of the strongest episodes of OOO so far.
ImageImage
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

@Hunter-Urufu: yes, that's complete gamel. all four greed have been in their complete form in the opening since the beginning.

@Catastrophe: i don't think his legs split open for the "Prominence Drop" finisher. what i saw was that he has the bottom talons on the front of his feet, and the upper talons on his heels. when he does the scanning charge, the armor from t the back of his legs detaches and swings up above his feet.
Biogirl
Go Go!
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider...Kabuto
Favorite Actor?: Yamamoto Yusuke
Favorite Band: Funky Monkey Babys
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Otoko nara darekano tameni tsuyoku nare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5OlXS8IzI

Post by Biogirl »

Sasage Ankh-kun. :D This is why you get to be my favorite character. I knew you weren't going to fall for Kazari's trap.
Satonaka, you can be my second favorite character. Can we let her try out for Birth?

So there is definitely something up with Ankh. He is not a 'normal' Greeed. I suspect he knows it too. The way that he looked at Tajadoru and when he hesitated to eat? the cores makes me think that he was hoping for more, but wasn't really expecting it. I thought that it was weird that Tajadoru's wings were red, but when Ankh tried, they were red, green, and blue. Ah, mou, I really want to know now, but we probably won't find out for another 20 episodes.
Tokusatsu kotatsu party!
KR_cRAYzy
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider 555
Dreamy: Shiratori Yuriko
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Favorite Band: D-51
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Super Text Twist

Post by KR_cRAYzy »

I haven't posted in awhile but after this episode now is a good time! There wasn't a cake again... I'd have liked to see a cake scene with Kougami each episode. Alas, my random easter egg notion was destroyed episodes ago...

But damn! Satonaka! Definately beats Akiko's slipper...

COMPLETE

Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Blade, 555, Hibiki Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W

STANDING BY
OOO
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

High places are dangerous.

...Somehow I knew that dozing flight attendant clumsy unhelpful person thing was an act. I used logic, like video games taught me!

...Not really. It was random. But I had a feeling anyway, as crazy cake man's not likely to have an attendant who isn't also some kind of crazy. I mean, her teeth were normal, so she had to have something.

...That arm wasn't a shovel. More of a bucket scooper. Yes, I believe that's the technical term.

...Manly men with powerful muscles all totally hide them under baggy leather jackets.

...And sure, that ending might've seemed cruel. What with the hero walking away from an escaped convict, possibly dying. Seemingly about to be killed by someone else and subsequently about to kill that someone else...but you have to remember that they were both jerks and bad actors. So its understandable-ish.
Raitaro
Post Monkey
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaoranger
Dreamy: Jasmine (DekaYellow)
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Dekaranger
Quote: Now Count Up Your Sins!-Kamen Rider W
Mind If I Reel You In?-Uratraros
F**k This Man I'm Going Into Anime-Nostailga Critic

Post by Raitaro »

The battle with the red combo was super fast but super awesome that whole peacock candroid getting shot out like a buzzsaw was super awesome
Active
KR- Hibiki OOO
SS- Zyuranger Carranger Timeranger Gokaiger
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:@Catastrophe: i don't think his legs split open for the "Prominence Drop" finisher. what i saw was that he has the bottom talons on the front of his feet, and the upper talons on his heels. when he does the scanning charge, the armor from t the back of his legs detaches and swings up above his feet.
You'll have to forgive me, but it did look like his legs split open. I mean, his legs have changed to grasshopper ones before, so I wouldn't have ruled it out.

Also, Ankh kinda looked a bit unpleasant after absorbing those cores. Either that, or it was Shingos body that didn't agree with them? Hopefully this goes somewhere.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Finally, Tajadoru. It's kinda cool. I liked the peacock feather shooting. It reminded me of Ikki from SS.

I wonder why they were considering Gotou for Birth when they have the awesome Satonaka. After this ep she deserves to be a rider.

I'm glad that Date won't hand Birth to Gotou soon. In fact, it seems he'll be a kind of mentor.

The odd partnership between Ankh and Eiji is very well done.

I wonder what happened to Ankh...
KamenRiderTenshi
Adventure
Quote: My own Kamen Rider quote:

"The nature in this world is balance,
but it's unbalance when you exist in this world. HENSHIN!"

Post by KamenRiderTenshi »

lonegamer7 wrote:So, why is Satonaka's guns more effective than Birth and OOO's attacks on eliminating the Jellyfish Yummy? Unless it has to do with the fact that her's are physical-based rounds, contrast to Birth's energy-based Cell Medals. Still, at least she's no Smart Lady.

Now THAT'S a Rider Kick. And yes! Macross Missile attack! :3

Spoiler
Gonna call that someone out there is going to make a One-Wing Angel joke, or has already made it. :mrgreen:
Satonaka does kick more ass than Smart Lady or even more better, eating cake, spice, and kicking Yummy's ass is badass. And a quote on your spoiler, I actually thought the same thing, when I saw it.

And did everyone notice or see OOO's TaJaDoru Combo chest symbol looks almost like phoenix?
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Now we know how Satonaka never gains weight from eating all the cake. She doubles as Cake bosses body guard. I really liked the combo attacks. I find it weird that they totally ignored Date just stealing the cell medals. Eiji finished that guy off, but Date gets the spoils...
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

I like how unlike the other combos, TajaDor's crest on his chest resembles a phoenix per say instead of having all 3 birds.

and Time Judged All was epic :D best ED theme for OOO's atm.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Ghost23
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Ghost23 »

OH I totally had a fanboy moment when Satonaka started to kick some ass, that was so hot. Look as if she was a bit more capable then Goto. Also Birth's shovel arm look more like a pincer then a shovel and what was that canroid, to me seem like a turkey. Although I can't believe they got rid of the other 2 greeed already. Anyways this was a great ep. I like that they did a bit of development to Ankh, but I wonder where did his cores go and how they got there if the chairman went all the way to Europe to retrieve that one core medal.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”